AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-06-08, 11:12   Link #1
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

"That" Jutsu...what is it?

Aight yo, my cousin and I were having a few drinks when we got talking, he says that "that" jutsu that Naruto was told by Jirayi not to use was the Kyubi 4th tail, but im saying that he hasnt used it yet...what do u ppl think, have we seen him use anything yet that could be "that", or are we still waiting for the main character of this show to get a new attack.
Old 2006-06-08, 11:16   Link #2
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Naruto hasnt yet used that jutsu or their woudl have beena mention of it.

To me the only "knowed" Jutsu it could be is the Yellow Flash technique. If ti isn't that then its something we have never seen or heard ofve as of yef.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 11:22   Link #3
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

First of all, I'd like to commend you for being brave enough to talk about anime, in PUBLIC while drinking in a social gathering XD

Those "jutsus" have not yet been revealed although maybe Naruto's has been. It could be the jutsu for letting lose the Kyuubi as you said but it is most likely that this is not the case.

As for my own opinion, I'd think Naruto's would have some sort of "scrolls" involved with kage bunshins and maybe involve a higher level of rasengan, maybe applied in a way like it being thrown with a weapon of some sort, and as for Sasuke's, he'd use a combination of melee moves using his sword and some sort of illusionary attack using the Sharingan and of course some other jutsus XD But these are just my theories.
Ddadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 11:25   Link #4
malvado

It cant be the ywllow flash technique but it gotta b a technique that disentagrates your enemies body completely and everything around him.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 11:30   Link #5
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado
It cant be the ywllow flash technique but it gotta b a technique that disentagrates your enemies body completely and everything around him.
This isnt X3 buddy, i pray to god we wont see any of that in this.
Old 2006-06-08, 11:36   Link #6
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
lol... i hope it's something interesting for godsake!!! probaly stronger than hiraishin?
it's be boring if naruto was more and more like yondaime, seriously... hoping for something different for a change...^^
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 13:34   Link #7
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddadain
First of all, I'd like to commend you for being brave enough to talk about anime, in PUBLIC while drinking in a social gathering XD .
I was going to say the same thing, Geting Drunk while talking about Naruto theories...
Old 2006-06-08, 13:45   Link #8
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That's why they did...because....they were drunk ...anyway i think:

1# (4th's) Hiraishin No Jutsu
2# Kyuubi Kyuchose No Jutsu (to good to be true eh?)
3# (similair to Gaara's) Transform into a complete Kyuubi and control it's body (gaara vs naruto+bunta)
4# a Genjutsu ( probably Kyuubi related...)
5# SEXY NO JUTSU!

Naruto isnt a genjutsu type but he is annoying so i think he learned a dangerous one...but isnt good at it..
Hiraishin...well that must have a serious flaw if it fails..
Old 2006-06-08, 14:03   Link #9
Spawnblade

Looking at all the references to 'That' jutsu being Kyuubi related, I highly disagree.

I believe Jiraiya of all people, was trying to get Naruto to rely on himself more, after all, he knew the power of the Four tails, there is no way in hell that would be 'That' jutsu, since he didn't want Naruto changing in the first place for safety reasons.

My guess is its either another of Yondaime's jutsu, or something we haven't seen.

Some blown up version of the Rasengan would be retarded if you ask me... I'm sick of Naruto using Kagi Bushin and Rasengan, while other people have multitudes of jutsu.
Spawnblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 15:57   Link #10
Mirtual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Aight yo, my cousin and I were having a few drinks when we got talking, he says that "that" jutsu that Naruto was told by Jirayi not to use was the Kyubi 4th tail, but im saying that he hasnt used it yet...what do u ppl think, have we seen him use anything yet that could be "that", or are we still waiting for the main character of this show to get a new attack.
Since Jiraiya told him not to use it I would guess it is one of his secret peeping jutsus. And since Jiraiya knew that Naruto was on mission with Sakura, who was trained by Tsunade, and remembered how it turned out when he tried to take a look at Tsunade he wanted to make sure Naruto does not die and idiotic and pointless death.
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 16:42   Link #11
Silqthashakka
Riff

"That jutsu" is the Kamehameha or course....end of discussion.
Silqthashakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 16:43   Link #12
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
I dont think it has anything to do with Kyuubi, OR the fourth. But I've been known to be wrong about my theorys so I have no idea, I just have a feeling that it wont deal with either of those two.

Hell we've seen Sasuke use a chidori from his whole body, wonder if Naruto can use the rasengan with his whole body... haha
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 18:29   Link #13
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji
Hell we've seen Sasuke use a chidori from his whole body, wonder if Naruto can use the rasengan with his whole body... haha
Maybe Naruto becomes a rasengan ball and kills everyone in a 4 mile radius? (rasengan kamikazi attack??)
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 19:04   Link #14
Mirtual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Maybe Naruto becomes a rasengan ball and kills everyone in a 4 mile radius? (rasengan kamikazi attack??)
Spoiler:
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 19:54   Link #15
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I don't think "that jutsu" has anything to do with Kyuubi's transformation.

The reason being is because Naruto appears to be unaware of the destruction he causes when he goes 4 tails.

The jutsu Jiraiya is talking about is likely some kind of trump card only to be used in certain situations that is very dangerous (maybe even experimental which is why he doesn't want him to use it?).

If "that jutsu" is such a big deal surely its usefulness rivals its destructive nature or else Jiraiya would not have taught him it.

When Naruto eventually uses "that jutsu" I'm sure there will be some drama and dialogue behind it to let us know it is coming.
Old 2006-06-08, 21:41   Link #16
Oberon

"ZOMG THAT JUTSU" is a high level genjutsu that's also known as "lifestory no jutsu". Through clever mind trickery you make the opponent tell you his background and whatever tragic stuff happened to him in the past. By doing so, his plot relevance drops to zero and the author will kill him off soonthereafter. Alternatively the character will be soundly defeated by some plot contrivance and will then be cast into oblivion, which is almost as good as dead. It's a truly devious technique. Only known countermeasure is being the lead character.

Last edited by Oberon; 2006-06-08 at 21:54.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 22:55   Link #17
ChronoReverse

That wins. Naruto really should use it. Although I think another countermeasure is being named "Sasuke" with the way the story is going.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-09, 04:34   Link #18
Ichimaru

i wonder if that jutsu is sumthing different to summonin the devil in exchange for ur life, lets hope theres another way around it.
Old 2006-06-09, 16:31   Link #19
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I don't think "that jutsu" has anything to do with Kyuubi's transformation.

The reason being is because Naruto appears to be unaware of the destruction he causes when he goes 4 tails.

The jutsu Jiraiya is talking about is likely some kind of trump card only to be used in certain situations that is very dangerous (maybe even experimental which is why he doesn't want him to use it?).

If "that jutsu" is such a big deal surely its usefulness rivals its destructive nature or else Jiraiya would not have taught him it.

When Naruto eventually uses "that jutsu" I'm sure there will be some drama and dialogue behind it to let us know it is coming.
I gotta hunch that "that jutsu" will be used when he encounters more of Akatsuki and is in a PINCH .

Naruto didnt knew that he was facing a fake Itachi and for him not to use the Kyuubi at that time makes me think that he underestimated Itachi. Cuz he went all out on Deidara & Orochimaru.
Old 2006-06-09, 16:50   Link #20
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

yeah i agree with what some of you guys have said. the jutsu's power and risk are probably both equally high. it would have to be a life threatening situation where naruto couldn't escape. i do hope that it's not the hiraishin though. because although that was a cool jutsu for the fourth to use, naruto isn't skilled enough to use it. plus it isn't an offensive jutsu. i highly doubt it being a genjutsu, because he has a hard enough time with regular ninjutsu. plus i don't particularly like genjutsus (personal preference). it'll be something cool though i imagine.
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote