AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2014-07-08, 18:03   Link #1
loveawesomeness

looking for anime...

Hi, so straight to the point, I'm looking for an anime like Naruto, Bleach, One Pice, Fairy Tail. There are a lot of similiar topics, but I'm looking for something more... Well an anime that has a super power that only a few has them like in Naruto the Bijuu, Bleach hollowfication, One Piece conqueror kings haki, Fairy Tail dragon slayers... and with awesome overpowered bad guys like in Naruto Madara, Fairy Tail Zeref, I hope you know what I meant.
loveawesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 18:16   Link #2
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Hunter x Hunter (2011) totally matches what you're looking for. It's still ongoing btw. The super-power aspect doesn't show up till a little later btw.

For other action shows aimed a young male audience, there's Shakugan no Shana and Attack on Titan.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 21:45   Link #3
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Fullmetal Alchemist would be a very good choice. Either the first anime or Brotherhood. Overpowered villains for sure.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is another obvious pick. Broken powers galore.

You should check out A Certain Magical Index as well. Another series famous for overpowered villains.

I'd start with those three.

You might also try Tiger & Bunny, Katanagatari, and Chrome Shelled Regios.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 18:41   Link #4
Setsunabuseman

Soul Eater, i have also heard Blood+ is good as well
Old 2014-07-15, 05:13   Link #5
kitten320

Hunter x Hunter
D.Gray Man
FMA
(both seasons)
Soul Eater
Noragami
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Zetsuen No Tempest
could work
Claymore - unique powers, bunch of strong villains
Shingeki No Kyojin - MC has a unique power that gets discovered later on.
Ao No Exorcist
Baccano!
Fate/Zero
and Fate/Stay Night
Ga-Rei Zero kinda fits.
Inuyasha
Magi
Shinsekai yori
maybe? In second half, a really strong enemy appears
Old 2014-07-15, 09:23   Link #6
Parousia

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveawesomeness View Post
Hi, so straight to the point, I'm looking for an anime like Naruto, Bleach, One Pice, Fairy Tail. There are a lot of similiar topics, but I'm looking for something more... Well an anime that has a super power that only a few has them like in Naruto the Bijuu, Bleach hollowfication, One Piece conqueror kings haki, Fairy Tail dragon slayers... and with awesome overpowered bad guys like in Naruto Madara, Fairy Tail Zeref, I hope you know what I meant.
I would recommend you Accel World and Sword Art Online, they both have MCs that have their own unique and powerful ability, but Sword Art Online does not have overpowered bad guys.
Old 2014-07-30, 07:53   Link #7
loveawesomeness

So I watched all the anime series of Hunter X Hunter (2011) there is atm and it was pretty interesting, but I think it still wasn't that what I was looking for. So as in overpowered bad guys, I meant like one super strong in all of anime that everyone talks about and it doesn't show him very often in first series, like in Fairy Tail Zeref, or Madara showed in Naruto only after so many series. For powers, well, like Naruto has ninjas, chakra and those techniques it would be just simple powers, Tailed beasts and controling their chakra would be super power, One Piece they have devil fruits, haki(simple powers), conqueror kings haki(super power)(I hope you understood ) which I didn't find in Hunter x Hunter (2011) where there was that body energy and using all that nen sh1t would be simple power, and there was no super powers. ;[

Anyway thx guys for all these anime, I watched already Hunter x Hunter (2011) so now probably gonna go watch Fullmetal Alchemist

Last edited by loveawesomeness; 2014-07-30 at 08:05.
loveawesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote