AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-12-17, 21:01   Link #241
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*Ahem*

After a brief diversion in the old fanfiction thread, it brings me great pleasure to introduce this new thread to the latest chapter of Battle Fantasia, in which the Aces meet their new foes and find themselves woefully unprepared for them.

Spoiler for Battle Fantasia: Chapter 3:

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 23:18   Link #242
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*Ahem*

After a brief diversion in the old fanfiction thread, it brings me great pleasure to introduce this new thread to the latest chapter
What latest chapter? I read that on the same day that the first chapter (which isn't actually the first) was posted in the fanfiction thread. I followed another link that was given to the entire archive.

Not that I don't appreciate the thought; I'd sure love to see more.

Incidentally, I find the idea that Yuuno was abandoning Nanoha to be bitterly hilarious, and I thought Vita's rescue of Nanoha from her "shadow" was a really cool way to establish their StrikerS relationship without needing the "nearly dies and loses magic" accident post-A's/pre-StrikerS.

Turning Nanoha's own line back on her was classic. (Fate also alludes to it more benignly later.)

The Sailor Scouts being the older veterans this time around is also nice.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 23:29   Link #243
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
What latest chapter? I read that on the same day that the first chapter (which isn't actually the first) was posted in the fanfiction thread. I followed another link that was given to the entire archive.

Not that I don't appreciate the thought; I'd sure love to see more.
It's a formal chapter now, in that we've got the whole thing together and edited and formatted uniformly rather than having a bunch of disconnected snippets of plot scattered across 700+ pages and six discussion threads. This will be going up on FF.net as soon as we've resolved a question regarding which version of Signum's nightmare we're using (both are edited and ready to go regardless of which one we use, we just need to decide which one fits her character better; it's either this or being haunted by hundreds of her past victims until she's ground down into near-insanity).

Quote:
Incidentally, I find the idea that Yuuno was abandoning Nanoha to be bitterly hilarious, and I thought Vita's rescue of Nanoha from her "shadow" was a really cool way to establish their StrikerS relationship without needing the "nearly dies and loses magic" accident post-A's/pre-StrikerS.

Turning Nanoha's own line back on her was classic. (Fate also alludes to it more benignly later.)

The Sailor Scouts being the older veterans this time around is also nice.
Oh yes. You have no idea how much I dislike the way they're treated in White Devil of the Moon, and I'm very satisfied with the way they turned out in this project.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 04:26   Link #244
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I would like to remind everyone that this is a discussion thread where crazy ideas can be bounced around and discussed. When those ideas get to the point of being made into actual fan fics, the fics themselves need to be posted in the fanfiction thread itself, not here.

Thank you.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 03:56   Link #245
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
More like Diarche and Yuri are looking for magic to revive the land, Revi hunts dangerous monsters for fun but indirectly saved villages and Stern used her knowledge to create water purification plant to make water drinakble and usable again.
Fallout cross, let's do this!

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 11:30   Link #246
rxrx

More like Fallout crossover with Nanoha crossover with Wild Arms. The Florian sisters have a strong feel from Virginia and Rebecca and the world they are in fit the Wild Arms storyline. Maybe you can have the Nameless Wanderer, the Courier, the Vault Dweller, the Chosen One or just a Ashly to be the MC and the story can go.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 14:44   Link #247
Justin_Brett

As long as Maya's in it, I'm good.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 10:32   Link #248
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Fallout cross, let's do this!
Material D in that tight Vault 13 suit, yummmmmy
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 05:15   Link #249
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I think I'll just leave this here...

Spoiler for Lol:
Old 2012-01-03, 22:41   Link #250
biodude711

Send a message via AIM to biodude711
I'm not sure how this would work, but what about the idea of a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood/Nanoha crossover?
Old 2012-01-03, 22:42   Link #251
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
I'm not sure how this would work, but what about the idea of a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood/Nanoha crossover?
No matter what, i want a Homunculus VS. Huckebein match up xD!

...specially Envy VS. Cypha, no matter the result, the viewers/readers win xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 22:44   Link #252
biodude711

Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
No matter what, i want a Homunculus VS. Huckebein match up xD!

...specially Envy VS. Cypha, no matter the result, the viewers/readers win xD!
Now THAT would be a spectacle I'd love to see!
Old 2012-01-03, 22:46   Link #253
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
Now THAT would be a spectacle I'd love to see!
It's the blessing of Evil VS. Evil fights, with no alignments there's no responsibility. Then, you just need to sit and enjoy the bloodfest xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-01-04, 11:40   Link #254
novalysis

There's an idea I have under development , on a Zero No Tsukaima x Nanoha-verse crossover.

What if the world of Halkagenia lies on the same dimensional sea as Mid-Childa , but is so remote that it's at the very edge of TASB knowledge of the Dimensional Sea?

What if Louise summons Arf from Mid-Childa to Halkagenia from a period some-time after Force? Just how broken will one familiar bound to a Mistress with a mana-capacity on par with Hayate , and a massive spell repertoire and comprehension of magics that Arf will bring to the world of ZnT?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 12:44   Link #255
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
There's an idea I have under development , on a Zero No Tsukaima x Nanoha-verse crossover.

What if the world of Halkagenia lies on the same dimensional sea as Mid-Childa , but is so remote that it's at the very edge of TASB knowledge of the Dimensional Sea?

What if Louise summons Arf from Mid-Childa to Halkagenia from a period some-time after Force? Just how broken will one familiar bound to a Mistress with a mana-capacity on par with Hayate , and a massive spell repertoire and comprehension of magics that Arf will bring to the world of ZnT?
...if this Louise stays the same way as in canon, I don't think I like this idea. If she manages some character growth, then *maybe*.
Old 2012-01-04, 13:08   Link #256
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Interesting concept. Arf will be broken against most mages save for master-level ones or big powerhouses. the magic in the Nanohaverse is far more dynamic than in ZnT-verse and Arf have a pretty good arsenal. The sole fact of being able of unassisted flight puts her at an insane advantage(they were pissing their pants for a WWII airplane for Pete's sake xDU).

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2012-01-04 at 13:42.
Old 2012-01-04, 13:30   Link #257
Lycodrake

Quote:
Interesting concept. Arf will be broken against most mages save for master-level ones or big powerhouses. the magic in the Nanohaverse is far more dynamic than in ZnT-verse and Arf have a pretty good arsenal. The sole fact of being able of unassisted flight uts her at an insane advantage(they were pissing their pants for a WWII airplane for Pete's sake xDU).
Except that Louise is one of the bad types of Tsundere, for those of you who haven't read the manga or watched the anime.
She'd treat Arf just as bad as Saito (I think his name is this), maybe worse sense Arf is actually a familiar and not truly human.
Old 2012-01-04, 13:39   Link #258
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
Except that Louise is one of the bad types of Tsundere, for those of you who haven't read the manga or watched the anime.
She'd treat Arf just as bad as Saito (I think his name is this), maybe worse sense Arf is actually a familiar and not truly human.
I think you're just being unfair to Louise here. At first she treated Bad Saito out of embarrassement of not getting a cool animal familiar which Arf definetely is(Big Badass Wolf remember xD?). Then because of misunderstangs and Saito's lecherous behavior(yeah, i agree the punishment was extremely undeserved and abusive but Saito isn't entirely guilt-free xDU) which more likely Arf won't get involved. Third, with no UST between her and Louise i've guess they'll form a girl-friendship bond(Louise seems to get arlong well with other girls).

A source of Drama will arise when the Familiar's memory erase spell vanishes and Arf starts remembering Fate. She probably will get sad and it'll be dramatic friction in her relationship with Louise.

...hmmm... Now that i've analyzed the concept deeply i started to honestly like the idea. Arf and Louise can make up for a pretty interesting Action-Girl duo, takling into consideration that Louise is much more reliant on external protection than Fate, there'll be more chances for Arf to dish out more of her badassery xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-01-04, 13:42   Link #259
Lycodrake

Quote:
I think you're just being unfair to Louise here. At first she treated Bad Saito out of embarrassement of not getting a cool animal familiar which Arf definetely is(Big Badass Wolf remeber xD?). Then because of misunderstangs and Saito's lecherous behavior(yeah, i agree the punishment was extremely undeserved and abusive but Saito isn't entirely guilt-free xDU) which more likely Arf won't get involved.
Louise reminds me strongly of Akane, so I guess I'm not inclined to like her when it comes to canon. XP

Other than that, I agree that the idea is pretty good.
Old 2012-01-04, 13:51   Link #260
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
Louise reminds me strongly of Akane, so I guess I'm not inclined to like her when it comes to canon. XP
Oh don't worry, i'm fully councsious of how an insufferable abusive bratt Louise can be(it's below Shana and Taiga in my list for a reason xDU), i'm just not ignorant of her capability to be a good person(as a girlfiend she's horrible but as a knight/servant is totally awesome, such pride, loyalty, dignity and sacrifice coming from the untalented little lady is kind of endearing, we can say i like Louise's professionalism xD).

And as i pointed out earlier, Arf lacks most traits related to Louise's berserk buttons, the fact that Arf is also a girl also gives her more freedom to call on Louise for her behavior(i really doubt Arf will take Louise's abusive master bullcrap, seeing that will be infinitely funny xD).

~The ASFB~