AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-10, 09:37   Link #1421
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

@LoweGear: I remember the conversation between MC, Alicia, and Akari wen't something along these lines...
Quote:
MC: ... This is an undine uniform.
Alicia: Yup!
MC: But I'm a guy.
Akari: Yup!
Akatsuki has a good laugh at MCs expense but compliments that he looks cute in it. Maybe someday I'll finish these games.

There are 6 monthlies. I own the physical copies but I remember once upon a time getting digital ones from Fox (dude who runs the uploader). I'll look on my old build's hard drive.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 10:14   Link #1422
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious View Post
@LoweGear: I remember the conversation between MC, Alicia, and Akari wen't something along these lines...

Akatsuki has a good laugh at MCs expense but compliments that he looks cute in it. Maybe someday I'll finish these games.

There are 6 monthlies. I own the physical copies but I remember once upon a time getting digital ones from Fox (dude who runs the uploader). I'll look on my old build's hard drive.
LOL Awesome

Kinda a shame the VN's aren't translated, especially Aoi Wakusei no El Cielo. I'm wondering why no one's picked it up yet, like Amanocentric scans.

Edit: speaking of Amanocentric scans, found this translated doujin on their site (originally a web doujin)... which almost shattered my perception of the entire series Almost, because it... I think it'd be better if people just read it, spoilers forbidden

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2012-07-10 at 11:13.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 20:45   Link #1423
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, that doujin is pretty crazy. surprisingly serious for this series.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 06:03   Link #1424
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So in my continuing quest to further my Aria fanfiction efforts (Chapter 1 I estimate 50% completion, though posting non-chronological snippets of it online), I DL'd the entire Aria Perfect Guide Book, which covers only Animation. Still, it's a good place to start, considering that it appears there's lots of info on it that seems to have flown over everyone's heads.

Am currently wondering on these particular pages and their content, with most of the primary questions being:

- The names of those honeymooners from episode 7.
- What it says about the starships.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Though if anyone else can take a stab at the other info on the pages, it'd be very nice

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2012-08-22, 09:27   Link #1425
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ameli(e) and Arashi are the names of the honeymooners.

Can't help you with the starships.
Old 2012-08-23, 00:32   Link #1426
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ameli(e) and Arashi are the names of the honeymooners.
And here I thought I was gonna have to make up names for the two. Gracias

In my continuing quest for more Aria, I finally managed to acquire Monthly Undines 2, 4 and 5 (still on the hunt for 6), and one of my lingering questions finally got answered.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Looks like the name of that violet Undine company is "Varo", unless I'm mistaken. Yes, it's violet, even though the colors on the image are very dark, since the roundel on the uniform perfectly matches the ones that have previously been seen on violet undines.

Old 2015-02-05, 00:27   Link #1427
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so you guys know how Aria is the best series ever? guess what. THERE'S GOING TO BE MORE OF IT.

http://www.moetron.com/2015/02/03/ar...ect-announced/

maybe they'll finally animate Marriage of the Sea.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hal, sci-fi, slice of life