AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-13, 10:28   Link #15341
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Book come in by mail, finished reading......

Spoiler:
Loli Tyrant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No doubt they are special, but when did we draw the connection that Awakening is base on power type? Isn't it more like both their brains could process strange Data? Accelerator awakened while hearing Index's song, Kakine's awakened while looking at Accelerator's Wings....
Maybe when it was assumed that only them can control dark matter. Well, I don't really know what's the real deal about awakening either either, but assuming that one would awoke only when his/her brain processes weird values then Touma would never "awake" (he isn't even able to precess a high school level math problem, mind you) >_>.
The "Epiphany" ... maybe but, then would someone mind explaining to me where the hell did Pendex get those crimson Wings while being a cold and emotionless?!! Or should we class the crimson wings out of the "awakening" category.
Old 2011-12-13, 11:23   Link #15342
Daft

Touma isn't that bad at math. In vol.20 he was measuring Russia's countryside with some 1m lengths of string. Plus, didn't Komoe-sensei pretty much allude to his intelligence in NT vol.2 in response to his absences.?
Quote:
“Whether you are smart or not, you are going to get bad grades on your tests if you never even take in the fundamental knowledge. I doubt he has just been sleeping this whole time, so something must have been entering his head in place of his lessons… Just what could be filling Kamijou-chan’s head?”
He's just damn lazy outside of life and death situations (who would be?)...and is horrible with languages.
Old 2011-12-13, 11:47   Link #15343
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
The "Epiphany" ... maybe but, then would someone mind explaining to me where the hell did Pendex get those crimson Wings while being a cold and emotionless?!! Or should we class the crimson wings out of the "awakening" category.
Her Johan's pen mode restrains her emotions it doesn't means they aren't struggling inside her, I recall a part in the novels (vol. 20) descrbing how Stiyl will have to face the fury of the one who holds 103,000 grimoires. Imo, the wings has something to do with the knowledge from Fiamma that flowed into her mind when he used the spiritual remote control since the end of the civil war. My guess, is that is going to play a role for the maijin candidates current struggling.
Old 2011-12-13, 12:23   Link #15344
desrtsku
Nympholept

Indeed, that sounds plausible (though I thought "fury" was just an image describing how fierce the situation was :/). So basically, these wings places her in a higher plane of existence closer to the Majin ... yeah, why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
Touma isn't that bad at math. In vol.20 he was measuring Russia's countryside with some 1m lengths of string. Plus, didn't Komoe-sensei pretty much allude to his intelligence in NT vol.2 in response to his absences.?
He's just damn lazy outside of life and death situations (who would be?)...and is horrible with languages.
My bad, I meant his intellect can't be compared to genius like the level 5s ^^ (referring to how Miko-chin easily resolves his math homeworks in a blink of an eye despite being a middle schoolgirl ... and pretty much how Etzali did the same when the imagine breaker boy was struggling and on the verge of crying xD). He's clever indeed, but even so, I don't think he could understand or process anything about something so complex as dark matter (with which he doesn't even have real basic knowledges) is if he saw it ... wait, he saw it once and nothing Accelerator/Kakine-ish happened.
Old 2011-12-13, 13:32   Link #15345
Daft

Well if you put it that way, then the only 'epiphany' Touma can actually have is him figuring out who/what he is. Kind of lame in that regard. When his hax powers are finally explained they better continue to rely more on natural instinct as implied and not some intellectual algorithm considering he doesn't study at all. How many days of class has he missed anyway?
Old 2011-12-13, 15:05   Link #15346
ovum
...Is a lightning bolt

If he keeps it up he might get into the same class as Mikoto.

Quote:
. and pretty much how Etzali did the same when the imagine breaker boy was struggling and on the verge of crying xD
I thought Etzali failed aswell?
sól valtiva.
-Surtr, fiery giant of Múspell
Old 2011-12-13, 15:59   Link #15347
cleed

Spoiler for WORST troll ever:

oh boy here we go!
Old 2011-12-13, 16:38   Link #15348
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovum View Post
I thought Etzali failed aswell?
No, Mr. Stalker has studied science enough to use chemical weapons on his advantage when in dangerous situations.
Old 2011-12-13, 16:48   Link #15349
mark1246

I know the author put the Character with the other Character (Misaka meeting with Misaka Worst) for screen time with them but i wish he put 2 thing before that

1. Really wanted to see Misaka Reaction to the new Misaka worst clone and Accelerator when she first met them

2. How did they get Separated after the Crowd Clear when Birdway took that magician down!? I mean wasn’t touma holding misaka hand really tight? I mean i know he can let go by accident but i can’t think of any situation that can lead to that . Also happy index is not there (no I’m not a index hater) but we get more misaka time

PS: it would make a great fanfic for what happen in the plane to hawaii! would of been funny to see misaka reaction sitting next to touma for 7hrs or so. Also wanted to see that too in the NOvel AUGHH!!
Old 2011-12-13, 16:50   Link #15350
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
So Worst-chan... how come YOU know so much about Cupid Arrow?
Old 2011-12-13, 17:10   Link #15351
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Maybe she has a thing for her "Otou-san" *Hint Hint*
Old 2011-12-13, 17:16   Link #15352
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
That's it, next fic popping up now.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-12-13, 17:21   Link #15353
Flere821
Lurker

*reads Worst trolling Mikoto*

Oh yeah, Go Worst

And the Chinese translators finished the last 10% before js06 did:

Spoiler for last 10%:
Old 2011-12-13, 17:37   Link #15354
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
*reads Worst trolling Mikoto*

Oh yeah, Go Worst

Spoiler for last 10%:

...And this is why I wanted them to be polygons instead of cute girls =_= What a waste...
Old 2011-12-13, 17:48   Link #15355
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
...And this is why I wanted them to be polygons instead of cute girls =_= What a waste...
Looking at js06's translation, there might still be hope for her actually.

Last edited by Nayrael; 2011-12-13 at 18:06.
Old 2011-12-13, 17:51   Link #15356
arson88

Quote:
That is true.

Conclusion of this chapter: Worst-san trolls are the best
Old 2011-12-13, 18:05   Link #15357
classic

Quote:
Yeah...
What a pity( I think this is the most fast end of a story for a character who even have a full drawning.
Well, if it`s a subarachnoid hemorrhage she still have some hope. Not much through/

Last edited by classic; 2011-12-13 at 18:23.
Old 2011-12-13, 18:26   Link #15358
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

What the.. such a waste cute new girl character....i thought she is one of new Touma ha....oh wait what did i say just now ....oh well Kamachi already give her ending for this new characters...
Old 2011-12-13, 18:44   Link #15359
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Spoiler for last 10%:
Poor Cinderella... got maltreated by her stepmom and stepsisters... then when she got her one night fantasy to dance with a prince... she got maltreated by Bardway (still in denial) instead... it's like time's up and instead the clock striking midnight she got smacked with a fuel truck waking her up from her fantasy... Bardway (still in denial) dragging her off by the hair and literally sweeping the floor with her...

Cinderella was beaten, battered and humiliated... worst fairy tale ending ever...

Bardway (still in denial) just became Fairy Tale's worst Nightmare...
Old 2011-12-13, 18:53   Link #15360
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
Spoiler for WORST troll ever:

oh boy here we go!
That part was amazing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I want to see how Kuroyoru acts around Touma.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen