Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-19, 22:52   Link #3501
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuchan View Post
Whoa, Sakura's outfit looked amazing! And is it just me, or Hinata's melons is getting bigger?
Heh of course they did...from 17 to 19? PLENTY of time to grow more...sides if they are making Hinata the main character and the love interest for Naruto, you have to turn her from a Maiden Princess to a Kunoichi Goddess! And to do that you have to increase her beauty on ALL levels and I do mean ALL levels...
Old 2014-12-19, 23:02   Link #3502
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
My Christmas wish came true now.I will be going to the closest theater showing NarutoThe Last here in the US. This is a picture from the Jump Festa. Insert more short jokes to our beautiful Mrs. Uzumaki. We all love you Hinata.
Lol those bathroom signs. awesome. Aww those baby picture soooo cute.
Wow Sarada looks pretty short compared to bolt in that second pic. You cant really see him that well but it looks like Sarada short.

Sakura having bigger boobs makes me kinda sad. I liked that she had small boobs and I wanted her rock then and give zero shits that she has small boobs. Every girl girl should love her boobs, small or big.
"The sun that locks Heaven.","The moon that eclipses the night."
"Time passes but the bond doesn't break."
"One shinigami, One boy" The tale of destiny begins The accidental encounter
"When the two that share destiny part and reunite, beyond the frame of time, the ceased clock will awake and start to tick once again."
"Though times only moves one way, we can still relive 'those days' in our minds."
"This time, I will be the one to give you strength."
deathberryinbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 23:05   Link #3503
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathberryinbloom View Post
Lol those bathroom signs. awesome. Aww those baby picture soooo cute.
Wow Sarada looks pretty short compared to bolt in that second pic. You cant really see him that well but it looks like Sarada short.

Sakura having bigger boobs makes me kinda sad. I liked that she had small boobs and I wanted her rock then and give zero shits that she has small boobs. Every girl girl should love her boobs, small or big.
Really? they don't look that much bigger to me, Well she has to grow up too right? But think of it this way she still is the least stacked out of every girl
Old 2014-12-19, 23:22   Link #3504
730flare

Damn Hinata's breasts just keep getting bigger and bigger. Then again, she DID have two kids.

Man Naruto must feel like the top of the world. Aside from being Hokage, he has a sweetheart and goddess like Hinata as his wife. She's as kind and caring as an angel while having the looks and figure of a goddess.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 23:23   Link #3505
DJ1107

-See's Baby Himawari-

Spoiler for Accurate representation of SP/Kishi showing this to fans:
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 23:26   Link #3506
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
Damn Hinata's breasts just keep getting bigger and bigger. Then again, she DID have two kids.

Man Naruto must feel like the top of the world. Aside from being Hokage, he has a sweetheart and goddess like Hinata as his wife. She's as kind and caring as an angel while having the looks and figure of a goddess.
Heh heh heh seriously the dream of being Hokage? SOOOOOOOOOO pales in comparison in having Hinata as your wife and partner and mother of your children...seriously being Hokage does not even close!

Hhmmm I wonder how good Hinata's bounce is...inquiring minds have got to find out! Lol
Old 2014-12-19, 23:28   Link #3507
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Really? they don't look that much bigger to me, Well she has to grow up too right? But think of it this way she still is the least stacked out of every girl
Lol. Well to me they do look quite bigger. I showed my brother and he too thought they looked significantly bigger. Theyre not huge which Im happy for. I think it would take something away from her character if she "made" then bigger like tsunade. I want her to accept herself as she is.
Yeah Im sure she is still the one with the smallest boobs.

I think I just love it when small chested characters rock their small breast and it makes me kinda sad when they later get big or bigger boobs.(*cough*personal problems doesnt have big boobs herself*cough*) its not a big deal though theyre not super big so its ok.
"When the two that share destiny part and reunite, beyond the frame of time, the ceased clock will awake and start to tick once again."
"Though times only moves one way, we can still relive 'those days' in our minds."
Old 2014-12-19, 23:35   Link #3508
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Lol. Well to me they do look quite bigger. I showed my brother and he too thought they looked significantly bigger. Theyre not huge which Im happy for. I think it would take something away from her character if she "made" then bigger like tsunade. I want her to accept herself as she is.
Yeah Im sure she is still the one with the smallest boobs.

I think I just love it when small chested characters rock their small breast and it makes me kinda sad when they later get big boobs.(*cough*personal problems doesnt have big boobs herself*cough*) its not a big deal though theyre not super big so its ok.
Really? I dunno a whole lot of flat characters that develop their breasts that big especially usually when suffering form A Cup Angst is supposed to be their primary running gag...like Sakura's

now me? My favourites are when you don't realized they have big ones then you find out that for all this time you were reading that they were actually VERY stacked and that makes yo go...wow how come I didn't notice those babies? So yeah...Hinata basically lol
Old 2014-12-20, 00:07   Link #3509
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Btw heard Naruto Last Movie is coming Feb 20 to the USA! Grats!

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 01:22   Link #3510
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

heh well since the news the Last is coming Feb 20th (overseas to the US lucky...I hope ot hear ANY Canadian dates if any!) while waiting something to happen, why don't I ask another discussion question!

Okay so let's say you were sitting in Iruka's class and he posed the question if the world was coming to an end and if you had to pick one person to spend it with, who would it be and why? Well the criteria let's say its anyone from an anime...doesn't have to be Naruto, and if the character is particularly dangerous you can say they won't harm you for the purpose of this question, so agian I ask if you could choose to spend your last days with anyone from any anime who would it be, and why?
Old 2014-12-20, 05:00   Link #3511
fuff

why does sasuke have a red scarf?! :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
heh well since the news the Last is coming Feb 20th (overseas to the US lucky...I hope ot hear ANY Canadian dates if any!) while waiting something to happen, why don't I ask another discussion question!

Okay so let's say you were sitting in Iruka's class and he posed the question if the world was coming to an end and if you had to pick one person to spend it with, who would it be and why? Well the criteria let's say its anyone from an anime...doesn't have to be Naruto, and if the character is particularly dangerous you can say they won't harm you for the purpose of this question, so agian I ask if you could choose to spend your last days with anyone from any anime who would it be, and why?
hopefully it comes in canada too!!!

Last edited by Hunter; 2014-12-20 at 08:33. Reason: do not double post
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 05:33   Link #3512
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post

why does sasuke have a red scarf?! :S
Im going to asume Sakura took inspiration from Hinata and made Sasuke a red scarf to shiw him how she feels. There was a festival thing where girls give gifts to the boy they like/love right? So that would make sense right. She made the scarf and then whenever he came home she gave it to him.

I actually really like the idea that Hinata taught Sakura how to knitt the scarf. Sakura encouraged and tried to help Hinata with Naruto so I think id be really cute for Hinata to return the favor.

Or maybe he was just jealous that Naruto got one from his girl and made Sakura make him one too. He wont be out done by Naruto even in love. Lol
Old 2014-12-20, 06:35   Link #3513
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Couldn't even go to the Jump Festa because of work ....
I wonder how Sasuke receive the scarf , i guess something like , it is not like i want it , but since you knitted it....

Hmm , it is just me , or Bolt eyes is have lavender color ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 07:02   Link #3514
ragez2010
TamingSari

Fuyu no Owari ni

Spoiler for Listen before take down:
ragez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 08:02   Link #3515
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Bad news for master , seem it have been decided that both Naruto children will inherit the name Uzumaki , rather than Hyuga
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 08:43   Link #3516
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Couldn't even go to the Jump Festa because of work ....
I wonder how Sasuke receive the scarf , i guess something like , it is not like i want it , but since you knitted it....

Hmm , it is just me , or Bolt eyes is have lavender color ?
It's not just you, I heard in the movie Bolt's eyes were redesigned a little to look Lavender instead of direct blue they were in chapter 700, which leads me to think its a bit of a retcon to originally the kids not having ANY of the Byakugan's properties and leading me to be hopeful Bolt might have it since he shares Hinata's eye colours

Quote:
Bad news for master , seem it have been decided that both Naruto children will inherit the name Uzumaki , rather than Hyuga
lol wasn't it established that family's use usually one Surname and usually it's the patriarch's surname? And if one of them is needed to lead the Hyuga they can switch to the Hyuga name? Besides Hinata's blood flows deeply in them, who needs to cares about a name?
Old 2014-12-20, 13:33   Link #3517
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Who is the guy on the left?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 13:40   Link #3518
cyberdemon

Quote:
They are both still part hyuuga so if either show a strong affinity to hyuuga skills they could inherit the name to hyuuga and become the heir

also it does seem bolt has lavender eye which could be kishi fixing him up to gain the byakugan
Old 2014-12-20, 13:48   Link #3519
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They are both still part hyuuga so if either show a strong affinity to hyuuga skills they could inherit the name to hyuuga and become the heir

also it does seem bolt has lavender eye which could be kishi fixing him up to gain the byakugan
Yes isn't this exciting? All the talk of God Tier Naruto kids seems to coming true lol

So if it seems Bolt has the Byakugan I wonder what he can do with it? Ooohh the possibilities...

heh and yet the first thing I can see him doing with the Byakugan is pull a RTN Neiji and spy on the girl's bath lol, it seems like a good plan at first until his mom and aunt start bathing, Bolt will probably start clutching his eyes screaming that he's gone blind...and then be unable to look at his mom later lol
Old 2014-12-20, 14:14   Link #3520
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Im going to asume Sakura took inspiration from Hinata and made Sasuke a red scarf to shiw him how she feels. There was a festival thing where girls give gifts to the boy they like/love right? So that would make sense right. She made the scarf and then whenever he came home she gave it to him.

I actually really like the idea that Hinata taught Sakura how to knitt the scarf. Sakura encouraged and tried to help Hinata with Naruto so I think id be really cute for Hinata to return the favor.

Or maybe he was just jealous that Naruto got one from his girl and made Sakura make him one too. He wont be out done by Naruto even in love. Lol
I like how Hinata and Sakura help each other out like Sakura beig both Naruto and Hinata wingman and a Naruhina shipper. Hinata help with a scarf to give to Sasuke, Narusaku fans aren't going to like that, they wll say why is Sakura helping her rival or why aren't they fighting for Naruto affection. haven't they read the manga right Sakura has/is/ and always love Sasuke.

Tags
movie