Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:14   Link #202
ThoHell

I was completely dumb founded when Lulu was saying he would sell C.C. out. I've been on Lulu's side for a long time, but that was like an all "HELL NO" for me. Selling C.C. = death!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:15   Link #203
Cadorna

Send a message via MSN to Cadorna
yeah the line of discard rolo like a piece of cloth , trully inspiring, im 100 % with lulu
Cadorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:15   Link #204
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I was completely dumb founded when Lulu was saying he would sell C.C. out. I've been on Lulu's side for a long time, but that was like an all "HELL NO" for me. Selling C.C. = death!
He had it under control, it worked out in the end, so chill and have so more faith in Lelouch Tho >_>

Quote:
yeah the line of discard rolo like a piece of cloth , trully inspiring, im 100 % with lulu
Like I said, I hope Lelouch comes to like Rolo as much as I have, the boys been through enough already <_<
Old 2008-04-27, 14:16   Link #205
Aquaman OS

As far as I've seen Rolo never used their bond to try to get Lelouch to do something he wouldn't normally. Lelouch's anger is misplaced and a result of his unhealthy relationship with his sister.

Hopefully she won't be back in his life for a long time. The longer they get used to being apart the better they'll be in the long run.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:18   Link #206
KrimzonStriker

I agree with that assessment actually. Still, you have to at least acknowledge that Lelouch isn't exactly angry for no reason and that he has a right to be outraged with how he's been played...>_>

In any event, I too hope that things with Nunnally allow for an expansion of the Lamperouge brothers relationship as well
Old 2008-04-27, 14:19   Link #207
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Oh no, Lelouch! Don't destroy my vision of happy brothers relationship! You are a pure demon!

When Viletta was watching TV transmission it was looking like she was almost happy to see Ougi again. She seems to have some regrets.

Well, at least we know reasons behind Rolo working for Britannia forces. He fairly just didn't know any other way to live, he was assassin from very begining and there are higher-ups that might kill him if he will fail in his mission. And he reffered with fear to this man, I wonder who it might be.
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:20   Link #208
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Possible having Vincent to be OotBK's best key KMF. But the trouble is how long Lulu will hold Rolo on his side...
Simple, Britannia used Rolo as an assasin, a tool to murder people for political gain. They don't give a crap about him, all it would take is for lelouch to point that out to him and say that his brother Zero is the only one who's given a crap about him in his entire life. Rolo might be unstable, but he's not stupid. Do I want to fight for the people that use me as a murderer or do i wanna fight for my brother who loves me? yeah...
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:21   Link #209
SteelRat
no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
As far as I've seen Rolo never used their bond to try to get Lelouch to do something he wouldn't normally. Lelouch's anger is misplaced and a result of his unhealthy relationship with his sister.

Hopefully she won't be back in his life for a long time. The longer they get used to being apart the better they'll be in the long run.
misplaced anger? someone watches over you for a long time just to ensure that you wont regain your memory and if you do - kill you?
SteelRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:25   Link #210
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelRat View Post
misplaced anger? someone watches over you for a long time just to ensure that you wont regain your memory and if you do - kill you?
But that's not what Lelouch seems mad about. It's all Nunally (and little of the SC too but mainly Nunally) How dare Rolo not be Nunally. He doesn't even seem to care about the geniune relationship they had since he thinks the only one in his life should be Nunally. His blind helpless girl in wheelchair is more important than everyone else in the world attitude really is not healthy.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:28   Link #211
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

I'm hoping that Lelouch can change Rolo and make him join the Rebellion wholeheartedly and I also hope that Lelouch's attitude will change towards Rolo not just use him and throw him away when done.It would be nice if he treated him nicely.
I do understand his hatred towards Rolo though
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:28   Link #212
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
But that's not what Lelouch seems mad about. It's all Nunally (and little of the SC too but mainly Nunally) How dare Rolo not be Nunally. He doesn't even seem to care about the geniune relationship they had since he thinks the only one in his life should be Nunally. His blind helpless girl in wheelchair is more important than everyone else in the world attitude really is not healthy.
He was kind of pissed that they messed with the Student Council as well in Turn 3. Seriously, it isn't all about Nunnally, even if she is the primary reason. Though like I said before, I agree that it isn't healthy and I hope what started out as a lie to Rolo will develop into something more for Lelouch.
Old 2008-04-27, 14:31   Link #213
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
There are only two things that bind Villetta to Britannia:
1. Her desire for status. But in fact status is worth absolutely nothing, and Britannia constantly proves it by killing people left and right regardless of rank. Once Villetta gets enough of a brain to realize this, she'll inevitably give up on her obsession with becoming a true noble.

2. Her loyalty to her comerades. But all the purists are dead now, demoted by Cornelia's forces, killed in the war with the Order, or in Jeremiah's case used as a human weapons experiment by the 2nd imperial prince. And Rollo's going to kill everyone in the intelligence division sooner or later. So that one's been dealt with too. >_>

It's such a simple thing to severe the ties that bind Villetta to her home country, and Ougi will always bind her to the Order.
It's more about "blackmailing" them into a situation where if they are found out they'll be killed by their own people leaving them with only one option. Join the rebellion.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:35   Link #214
Sinta

So question when Gilford was talking about finding out about this princess. Did i misunderstand that or was he implying that she might still be alive and just missing?
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:38   Link #215
Major1138

Well looks like Rolo's on board...for now. Given the kind of guy Lelouch is, I figured his plan to get out of getting a bullet in the head was either careful planning or some mind-games with Rolo. Looks like it was both.

I wonder if the sniper guy will show up again - isn't he Darlton's son or something like that?

I wonder where Cornelia actually is right now?

I wasn't entirely clear on how things turned out with the Chinese and Li. From what I gathered, there wasn't some pre-existing plan with Lelouch or anything, but rather he wanted to get rid of Gaohai, and the arriva of thel Black Knights gave him with a good cover story (i.e. they killed him). So it was more a case that the Black Knights showing up provided him with an opportunity to carry out his own plans?
Major1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:41   Link #216
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Rolo going to be attached to Lulu and Lulu feel sympathy for him. Having Rolo on his side is a huge plus.
Oh yeah, and Rolo in sign of friendship will kill some Knights if they would heard anything about geass-related matter Hope Lelouch will tell him soon that it isn't so strict secret between order members.
Old 2008-04-27, 14:43   Link #217
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Because he spent all his stat points on intelligence potions!!
lol yea.. I can imagine:

Lelouch

Strength: 0
Intelligence: 40
Wisdom: 40
Vitality: 0

Suzaku

Strength: 40 +9899999999 (with hax)
Intelligence: 0
Wisdom: -99
Vitality: 40 + hax
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:51   Link #218
Nilie

(=_=; I really don't understand what the sudden love for Rollo is all about, ppl. So many now sympathize with Rolo so much they want him to be Lulu's bro instead of Nanaly? Hey!
Forget about Lelouch ever considering him more important than his own sister. Blood bonds are sacred by his book... Well, except when they're half-brothers or sisters I guess (>.<; ) but it's hardly a sister complex Lelouch's got. Nanaly's suffered, physically more than himself, and mentally just as much if not more, she is frail and needs him and he's never going to discard her because of that. She's his responsibility, his most important person in the world and that's his choice, but it's also no doubt go to do with the way he was educated and what they had to endure together, their bond.
Rolo on the other hand, oh yes, poor thing must have suffered, oh the loneliness, poor thing blessed with a freaking power since childhood, used it to kill and made it his purpose, poor thing never did have a choice throughout his entire life did he? Why would he be a brother to Lelouch, he didn't chose to be on Lelouch's side, he was forced to, before that he'd betrayed him, he'd attempted to kill him. Sure there were brotherly love moments and locket gifts in between as perks but that didn't stop him did it?

No forget it, I seem to be a bit upset about the sudden Nanally semi-bashing is all. In favor of Rolo who is a freak too. I don't hate him, btw.

So what if there could be a dark side to Nanaly, like there is to practically every character in this series? So what if she's blind and and handicapped and overall kind useless? She plays her role and it's a real nice one, subtext level especially. I think she's an awesome character who pwns Rolo ten times over.

Nanally> Rolo :P
Nilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:55   Link #219
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
When Viletta was watching TV transmission it was looking like she was almost happy to see Ougi again. She seems to have some regrets.
Mixed feelings

Spoiler for Images and comments >_>:
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 15:00   Link #220
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Relieved? She's a bit suprised imho, by her own reactions as well.

It's just me or at the end of episode Lelouch's geass seem to get stronger? The red glow is so intense.