AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-11-13, 16:40   Link #2021
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
A preview for Sen no Kiseki magazine vol.2 have been uploaded, and there you can (somewhat) read parts of the interview.
Here is there reason for why it will be two games:

Falcom had the intention of finishing the arc with Sen 3.
However when the development team came with the project plan, Falcom thought from previous experience that there were no way they would be able to develop it for a single game.
If they would have made it a single game, it would have a really rushed pacing.
Falcom thought it would be for the best to give the Erebonia arc the time it needs, and
since it will be a big end/pause for the trailer series, they decided to turn it into 2 games.
so that debunks the Chinese publisher theory, this also gives me hope that OG Class VII will be permanent party members again instead of having three of them join Rean for a chapter, and then having them all come back near the end. which would be silly considering that most of them have some character arcs set up for them
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 18:56   Link #2022
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
From what I understand several characters of the original Class VII have very personal reasons for being involved with what's going on after Sen III, the other ones would want to support their friends, especially Rean. I can't imagine why they wouldn't be back for the final game.
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 21:03   Link #2023
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
From what I understand several characters of the original Class VII have very personal reasons for being involved with what's going on after Sen III, the other ones would want to support their friends, especially Rean. I can't imagine why they wouldn't be back for the final game.
good point, I was just disappointed on how most of them took a back seat, it's understandable in 3 though considering that they focused a lot on Rean being a teacher, but for the last game they should serve a bigger role for the reasons you stated, even if they get their character arcs done they should still stick with Rean considering all the shit that's going on.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 01:15   Link #2024
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
These last two days, Falcom have tweeted parts of unreleased art(one can kind of been seen in the game though).
Spoiler for Sen 3 spoiler for a returning character:

Also, official lyrics for the opening and ending theme from someone who bought the soundtrack. It seems the english name for the opening is Beyond the Journey and for the ending it's Mourning Refrain.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 01:52   Link #2025
Roxis
Grumpy poster
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
^Uuuuh Jossete playable character?
I never expected anything from her cameo in sen 3 and not hype at all.
__________________
Roxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 01:54   Link #2026
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
I wouldn't expect her to become playable, they are simply releasing art assets as good morning greetings due to going full spoiler now that some time has passed(in other words, best to stay way from falcom's twitter if you haven't played the game).
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 02:07   Link #2027
Marx-93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
It's a tremendous trove of spoilers LOL. Still at chapter 3 (75 hours my ass, maybe at Very easy and skipping everything else), so I ran away fast enough, but for those interested some English twitter accounts are already translating them.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 09:34   Link #2028
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
From Sen no Kiseki magazine:
Sen no Kiseki Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204-
March the 8th, 3980 yen.
Remaster, useful functions added, planing on allowing save import from the vita and PS3 version.

So it's a Kai and not an evolution. Don't expect much new things from it.
So perhaps March sen 1, June Sen 2 and September Sen 4?
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 00:37   Link #2029
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
From Sen no Kiseki magazine:
Sen no Kiseki Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204-
March the 8th, 3980 yen.
Remaster, useful functions added, planing on allowing save import from the vita and PS3 version.
PS4 version gives you a reason to double dip, awesome
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 00:27   Link #2030
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28

Framerate 60 fps, 4K resolution, High speed skip mode(With a button press, Event and Field will be double speed, battle four times).
Loading a Sen 3 save data will give one Max Bound points, 30 000 mira.
PSN version will cost 3500 yen.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 00:51   Link #2031
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post

Framerate 60 fps, 4K resolution, High speed skip mode(With a button press, Event and Field will be double speed, battle four times).
Loading a Sen 3 save data will give one Max Bound points, 30 000 mira.
PSN version will cost 3500 yen.
now lets hope that Sen 3 gets an update for loading data from the ports all though a part of me doubts they will add some scenes for your chosen waifu or bro before hoe.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 03:18   Link #2032
Dragon_Slayer_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
It would have been perfect if they added the Ymir visit as well along with the the remasters. Seriously that part is quite important for Rean and his backstory.

Still waiting for CS2 PC version......always looking for any small update on XSeed FB page .
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 15:07   Link #2033
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
The top 10 results of the popularity poll for Sen III:

1. Rean - 1153 Votes
2. Altina - 906 Votes
3. Alisa - 633 Votes
4. Siegfried - 469 Votes
5. Jusis - 451 Votes
6. Fie - 444 Votes
7. Juna - 331 Votes
8. Tio - 301 Votes
9. Laura - 288 Votes
10. Towa - 251 Votes
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 17:16   Link #2034
rladls2121
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: California(Current).
I actually kind of wish there is a rivalry between Kurt and Ash.
I might have liked it better than Jusis and Machias.
But Ash wants to either wants to test or impress Rean, and more focused on Rean, kind of similar to Juna.

No, aside from Altina all students in the new Class Vii has this weird obsession towards Rean, not that all of them are that weird.

About Kurt, he often mentions that his looks are not the same from rest of his family.
But i think his face looks obviously same as Muller, the serious face, the same face that Olivier miss i guess.

And my vote goes to Randy.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 19:09   Link #2035
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Lol wtf. I'm currently watching a LP of 2 because I played 1 on steam and don't have a vita, but seriously though, there are going to be 4 of these?
Spoiler for trails the third:


That's awesome news.
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (specifically the trails in the sky trilogy and the cold trails of steel quartet) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:01   Link #2036
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
The top 10 results of the popularity poll for Sen III:

1. Rean - 1153 Votes
2. Altina - 906 Votes
3. Alisa - 633 Votes
4. Siegfried - 469 Votes
5. Jusis - 451 Votes
6. Fie - 444 Votes
7. Juna - 331 Votes
8. Tio - 301 Votes
9. Laura - 288 Votes
10. Towa - 251 Votes
The father-daughter team wins. Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
I actually kind of wish there is a rivalry between Kurt and Ash.
I might have liked it better than Jusis and Machias.
But Ash wants to either wants to test or impress Rean, and more focused on Rean, kind of similar to Juna.

No, aside from Altina all students in the new Class Vii has this weird obsession towards Rean, not that all of them are that weird.

About Kurt, he often mentions that his looks are not the same from rest of his family.
But i think his face looks obviously same as Muller, the serious face, the same face that Olivier miss i guess.

And my vote goes to Randy.
Kurt and Cedric are starting to develop a rivalry. And tat this point, I fully expect Kurt to beat the shit out of Cedric in the next game.

TO be fair, all 4 students actually have something they want to focus about Rean, thus they get themselves transferred over. I mean...

Spoiler:


Kurt not looking like his family seems to be more about his build. All the Vander men seems so far looks quite large, and even in models you could actually see Kurt being more thin then they are.
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, trails series, xseed

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.