Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-11, 13:41   Link #561
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
Even more talking? Damn. I was expecting some action T_T
actually in the novels, the next part is where Milk first started chasing after the "imi yaburi" and realizing Ryner is among the ones she's pursuing, while in the anime, it's done in episode 1, so I'm not sure how they are going to tie it up again in the anime. there is some action, but not much. on the bright side, 2 new characters will make their debut. you can see them as the last 2 characters in the official poll link I posted above. there will be more interesting action after the talking and the changes in the state of the countries, and the action involves the 2 new characters & FxR

Last edited by larethian; 2010-08-11 at 14:33.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 13:48   Link #562
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ferris's abuse continues to be annoying i found it amusing the first episode but now its really starting to get on my nerves. Most of the abuse is just random and not warranted as she stomps his ass into the ground.

I think we are starting to see a change in Sion in not only how he percieves the world but how he wants to accomplish his goals. I think Sion is starting to be blinded by his ambition to achieve peace throughout the land. Its easy to justify military expansion by stating its for peace.

I knew we would end up seeing Ryner and Ferris vs Miran i just didnt think it would be too soon. Sion made a mistake instead of thinking hey my actions could have lead directly to Ferris and Ryner fighting "Miran the gloomy" he states he would never make such blunder. WTF he already made the blunder and it was staring right at him and he choose to ignore it. He indirectly tried to kill Ferris and Ryner doesnt mean he actually tried but he needed to acknowledge that the actions he take have consequences that he might not be able to see.

I like the ending with Ferris and Ryner shes not very good at expressing emotions unless it involves Dangos but the smile after the insult was all Ryner needed to see to know she was saying thank you in her own way.

next episode some finally finds Ryner should be amusing to watch.
Old 2010-08-11, 13:49   Link #563
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, I hope Ryner would be shown using spells other than what he has been using so far. I have a feeling that spellcasting scenes will just get more repetitive in terms of the kind of spells that will be shown.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 14:53   Link #564
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
~snip~
Try to avoid talk of later events, whether you think there's spoiler potential or not. It's not allowed in this thread, even with spoiler tags, and especially not without them.
Old 2010-08-11, 16:47   Link #565
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Ferris's abuse continues to be annoying i found it amusing the first episode but now its really starting to get on my nerves. Most of the abuse is just random and not warranted as she stomps his ass into the ground.

I think we are starting to see a change in Sion in not only how he percieves the world but how he wants to accomplish his goals. I think Sion is starting to be blinded by his ambition to achieve peace throughout the land. Its easy to justify military expansion by stating its for peace.

I knew we would end up seeing Ryner and Ferris vs Miran i just didnt think it would be too soon. Sion made a mistake instead of thinking hey my actions could have lead directly to Ferris and Ryner fighting "Miran the gloomy" he states he would never make such blunder. WTF he already made the blunder and it was staring right at him and he choose to ignore it. He indirectly tried to kill Ferris and Ryner doesnt mean he actually tried but he needed to acknowledge that the actions he take have consequences that he might not be able to see.

I like the ending with Ferris and Ryner shes not very good at expressing emotions unless it involves Dangos but the smile after the insult was all Ryner needed to see to know she was saying thank you in her own way.

next episode some finally finds Ryner should be amusing to watch.
Talking about Sion and how he is being blinded by his ambitions, after watching the 720p version did anyone notice that when he was looking outside the window talking about how he would never make a blunder like that, the reflection showed an evil smiling Sion on the glass staring at him back.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 18:11   Link #566
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
Talking about Sion and how he is being blinded by his ambitions, after watching the 720p version did anyone notice that when he was looking outside the window talking about how he would never make a blunder like that, the reflection showed an evil smiling Sion on the glass staring at him back.
Really? I totally missed that, gonna have to go back and see now.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 04:30   Link #567
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Crap. If no one pointed that out for me I would never have noticed it.
Old 2010-08-12, 06:01   Link #568
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.

Send a message via AIM to Never Knows Best Send a message via MSN to Never Knows Best Send a message via Yahoo to Never Knows Best
I was trying to watch this series back when it first started airing, but I couldn't find any good subs.

Is it worth checking out?

Never Knows Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 09:16   Link #569
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Aw man, I was even looking at the glass to see if the animators would pull of that trick but I didn't notice, curse you non-HD streaming!
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 10:58   Link #570
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Aw man, I was even looking at the glass to see if the animators would pull of that trick but I didn't notice, curse you non-HD streaming!
I didn't see it either. Man, I wish Funi would set up a high res stream option. Even if it meant I had to buy a subscription, it would be worth it.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 11:28   Link #571
ninja_pintu

Maybe this means that Sion has another personality inside him. That would be interesting
Old 2010-08-12, 14:12   Link #572
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Yep saw it thats what my post to pointing too.

Quote:
. WTF he already made the blunder and it was staring right at him and he choose to ignore it
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 16:34   Link #573
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Spoiler for images.:

Oshirisu no Tenkūryū!!!! And it's not call Slifer btw :P But yea, so is Lelouch Yami now?
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 16:48   Link #574
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Completely forgot it was Thursday.

~As promised, the link has been erased.~

Spoiler for this ep:

Last edited by Renegade334; 2010-08-13 at 04:58. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 20:32   Link #575
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanehei View Post
I wonder when we will be able to watch that amazing scene between Ryner and Ferris from the 2nd PV.....
my prediction is episode 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post

Spoiler for this ep:
Spoiler for this ep:
Old 2010-08-12, 20:34   Link #576
ninja_pintu

By the way, how many volumes of the novels have been covered till now?
Old 2010-08-12, 21:45   Link #577
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

like larethian said.
They are currently at the opening portions of vol3. at this rate vol3 should be concluded by ep 9 at the latest.

so my prediction will also be episode 9 for the scene shown in the PV.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 02:54   Link #578
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep7:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 04:25   Link #579
kujoe
from head to heel

Spoiler for episode 7:

I'm hoping that the next episode will beyond the Ryner-and-Ferris-still-searching-for-relics scenario. It has served as a good way to introduce the characters, their motivations and their world, but the plot has picked up already, and I think it's time to truly get into the matter of it.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 05:18   Link #580
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Spoiler for episode 7:

I'm hoping that the next episode will beyond the Ryner-and-Ferris-still-searching-for-relics scenario. It has served as a good way to introduce the characters, their motivations and their world, but the plot has picked up already, and I think it's time to truly get into the matter of it.
But that is their quest LOL! No matter how the plot advances, if we are at FxR scene, then shouldn't they be doing their job while the plot advances?

Spoiler for episode 7:

Tags
adventure, fantasy, shounen