AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-03-14, 10:27   Link #1
Yuka-Chan
柊ユカ
*Artist

Wanko To Kurasou

Wanko to Kurasou

okay so..i've searched for this thread and didnt find one so i made it.
this thread is for the game
"Wanko To Kurasou"
you can post fanart,CG,discuss the game and whatever is related to this game
I didnt finish the game yet but the plot is very nice.
If anyone needs the English patch,you can download it here
http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=31

Pretend it's not forever, I'll pull myself together I'll say that I'll forget him, I'll breathe.
And I'll say he never hurt me, And look at it as learning, And laugh about the good and the bad. Because I won't live forever We don't belong together, I know I'll feel better, One day when I can make it through

sig and avi made by me
Visit my Gallery

Yuka-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 22:56   Link #2
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Ok. Even though this thread is 1 year, and not receiving any replies, I don't care as I finished Risa's route today. And I gotta say it's one of those underrated games. And the ending made me cry... Damn.

Spoiler for For caution:

It's one of those games that you really don't expect to be good but surprises you.
Tackles not really about romantic love but also familial love and connections.
Old 2010-11-16, 01:31   Link #3
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

I rather enjoyed it, however the pretty much pure loli cast was incredibly offputting. Kuu and Kota are <3 though. Just wish all the others weren't lolis. It'd be a far more passable title that way. The story was fairly decent.
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 01:39   Link #4
Kenn
Stomp

A friend told me he had started it, but the moment a he sensed trouble brewing he high-tailed it and quit. Told me the line and I braced myself for emotional impact everytime that line came up. That prologue and Risa's ending. They hurt quite a bit.

Haven't bothered going the other route though. I hear people do that route just for the sex scenes, so don't think I'll be losing anything.

If there was a Kuu ending: A cat is fine too?

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 02:56   Link #5
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Risa's route is definitely the best. Nadeshiko's is just loli sex. Rather dull overall. I kinda wished there were routes for the other girls, Kuu or Kota would've been good.
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 09:44   Link #6
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Yup that's one of the cons, the lack of other endings. Not really bothered by the lolis since I don't play for sex scenes. I play for the plot mostly. This just shows the difference of animals who can communicate and live like humans, feels like a family.
If they can explore it more and added more routes this would have been better, like Silvie's route (silent types are easy to have plots), Koutaro's (police dog and perfectionist) or Kuu ( the catwoman, kinda horny too) or even Kana and Seika (who had a huge crush on Yuiichi).
Lol we can even have Kaie plot for shotacons.
Old 2011-03-06, 19:05   Link #7
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Bumping this thread for an awesome but underrated game.

Actually, I wanted to ask something but couldn't find anything in google .. It's about the seiyuu cast in the game. Is there a list or something anywhere where I could see what other games possibly have the actors starred in, or if they possibly would also go under a different name in the anime industry? I really love Risa's and Kotarou's voice but I can't find anything from google and it's really bothering me.
Old 2011-03-06, 21:53   Link #8
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I would really like to know myself, I just browsed around for a bit trying to look for the voice actors of these characters but to no avail.
Old 2011-03-07, 00:55   Link #9
Elvin

Risa -> Hiroko Taguchi, also plays Kagami Sumika (muv luv) and Sora from Yosuga no Sora TV. Kotarou's voice goes by the name of "Yuu" (no last name, possibly an alias), but I couldn't find anything but unpopular eroge with her.
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 03:22   Link #10
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Ooh Wankto To Kurasou~
I played the trial version like last year or the year before... memory eludes me...
Though I have installed it on my laptop and will play it when I have time off from College. :3

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 08:23   Link #11
Dist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
Risa -> Hiroko Taguchi, also plays Kagami Sumika (muv luv) and Sora from Yosuga no Sora TV. Kotarou's voice goes by the name of "Yuu" (no last name, possibly an alias), but I couldn't find anything but unpopular eroge with her.
Where did you find this information ? Wikipedia doesn't list her as Risa on Wanko, and from your text I understood that she does not use alias on VN's.

Also shame about Kotarou
Old 2011-03-07, 15:32   Link #12
Elvin

She does indeed use aliases (a total of 18 of them, believe it or not). The website I found it on is difficult to navigate if you don't know Japanese. They don't even let you copy and paste its text so it involves a lot of cross-checking. If you still want it I can PM you, but some people would prefer not knowing that some of their favorite anime seiyuu voiced eroge (and the seiyuu themselves use aliases for a reason) so I won't link it directly.
Old 2011-03-07, 16:05   Link #13
Dist

Ah okay. Well I can't read Japanese anyway so the link won't do me any good. Then I guess there's no way to find out if '' Yuu '' has starred in anime too unless you recognize by listening ?

Thanks anyway.

Also a bit offtopic but Risa usually and some of the other characters sometimes end their sentences with -ssu .. What does it mean ? I think it's cute but not sure of it's purpose.
Old 2011-03-07, 16:26   Link #14
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Also a bit offtopic but Risa usually and some of the other characters sometimes end their sentences with -ssu .. What does it mean ? I think it's cute but not sure of it's purpose.
It would have to be in another route then Risa's route because I never noticed people ending their sentences with -ssu
Old 2011-03-07, 16:50   Link #15
Dist

Then listen more closely .. She does it with like 90% of all her sentences and not just with her route, with all scenes .. And I say 90% since it wouldn't fit with all words but whenever it's possible .. it's there.
Old 2011-03-07, 18:15   Link #16
Seitsuki
Onee!

It's basically just a verbal tic. Another example I can think of is Futaba from Mitsudomoe. Like Suiseiseki's desu, except it doesn't kill a dozen grammatists each time it's used.
Old 2011-03-07, 18:51   Link #17
Elvin

It's usually associated with being punk/underling/less intelligent characters. Basically she's trying to be cute by sounding stupid. Another character that uses it a lot are the prinnies from Disgaea; Etna's subordinates.
Old 2011-03-07, 20:04   Link #18
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
It's usually associated with being punk/underling/less intelligent characters. Basically she's trying to be cute by sounding stupid. Another character that uses it a lot are the prinnies from Disgaea; Etna's subordinates.
Surprisingly, it actually does work in terms of effect
Old 2012-01-16, 10:18   Link #19
superfoil123

sorry, but this is completely off topic, but I'm surprised that many people say that Risa's route's ending was "okay". I found it to be very compelling. It completely took me by surprise, and is the soul reason I'm a huge fan of Wanko to Kurasou, and not for the many erotic scenes in-game.
superfoil123 is offline   Reply With Quote