AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: How would you have revenge?
Help the Maou. 41 33.33%
Backstabbing them when the time comes... 16 13.01%
Get a bunny. 19 15.45%
Just kill them all... 47 38.21%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-21, 13:23   Link #21
Kaito Yamakage

Are the flashbacks over yet? Don't feel like starting them until I can read them all at once.
Old 2016-04-21, 13:24   Link #22
coded321
He Who Games

When all you sadists are done fantasizing out your torture fetishes, can we get some spoilers on what occurs in the story? Like who is the magician girl? What did he do to her? What exactly did his revenge targets do to him in the first iteration?

Last edited by coded321; 2016-04-21 at 13:50.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 13:33   Link #23
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Are the flashbacks over yet? Don't feel like starting them until I can read them all at once.
Yeah. The author mentioned (somwhere in the middle of it) that it is gonna have 11 chapters and the last one looked end-like and was the 11th.

^At least for what he did to her, you have to read that, it is impossible to describe in short terms , and I am sure not even rantaid and Ruki would imagine what he did.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 13:36   Link #24
Breimn

Spoiler for really short summary:
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 13:38   Link #25
Rasty

^You make it look so light and lukewarm . Btw. you skipped the most cruel scene (the climax of the revenge and the reason why the magician broke).

Last edited by Rasty; 2016-04-22 at 01:12.
Old 2016-04-21, 14:16   Link #26
obnuchious

that sounds quite delish~~~ more details pleazzzzzzzzz~~~~
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 14:53   Link #27
XeroFyction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Spoiler for really short summary:
How did the conflict resolve itself? Did they find out his full identity relative to the story synopsis?
XeroFyction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 15:40   Link #28
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@Breimn

well, Webnovel gave her such luxurious description which give simple idea that she is hot enough..... so i don't see the problem.

beside if the MC real intention is really for revenge, administering one or two humiliation rape and blackmail would have greater effect to such prideful prissy princess character instead of physical abuse or torture. Women is very resilient you know, they are delicate yet strong... need special persuassion to destroy them completely.

Btw why the trashcan?
MC doesn't even view them as attractive anymore, the guy was going to barf just seeing one of his revenge targets
Spoiler:

So he's not putting his precious D in any of that.

Now Maou is completely different. He'll do it in a heartbeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321
What exactly did his revenge targets do to him in the first iteration?
Declared him all evils of the world after Maou died. They seriously fucked him over from the first moment he was summoned too. So it's not like they get some second chance too.
Princess is a racist.
Mage wanted his body for research.
Fighter(I think) was jelly that the hero was the strongest.
Healer... well
Spoiler:

I need to find and re-read the chapter that had the basics of the basics on his targets, but I believe there is a Knight, Soldier, and Assassin too.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 15:51   Link #29
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
MC doesn't even view them as attractive anymore, the guy was going to barf just seeing one of his revenge targets
Spoiler:

So he's not putting his precious D in any of that.
oh please, that is just the author being too squeamish to go the extra step.
Old 2016-04-21, 15:54   Link #30
Rasty

^ Too much of nocturne.
Old 2016-04-21, 15:55   Link #31
coded321
He Who Games

so basically almost everyone in this world are greedy, selfish sociopaths. How many has he taken down so far? also can we get some back story on the rabbit girl and the maou, if you don't mind?
Old 2016-04-21, 16:29   Link #32
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
so basically almost everyone in this world are greedy, selfish sociopaths. How many has he taken down so far? also can we get some back story on the rabbit girl and the maou, if you don't mind?
Not everyone. The MC had just really bad luck with (eye for) chosing his allies.

Spoiler for The rabbit, some spoilers:
Old 2016-04-21, 16:34   Link #33
CNine
Inactive Member

Basically :
Spoiler for Princess:

Spoiler for Merchant:

Spoiler for Assasin and dancer:

Spoiler for Magician Girl:

Spoiler for Priest:

^do you mean Minaris?the heck she always cook for him[despite the mc himself managed to ensnare demon queen with his cooking skill] to snare his stomach first[following her mother teaching], she even made 27th version of his spoon[improvised to an ease to use for him] and doing XXX with the previous 26th batch. latest chapter, she and that loli dark elf studying some ero book[BDSM] to caught him[Kaito will cry if he see them in that situation].

BTW. the demon queen is a red haired loli
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 16:37   Link #34
coded321
He Who Games

its a little ironic when you tell me not everyone in this world are selfish sociopaths, and then I see the back story of the rabbit and what's been done to her. Does she manage to fulfill her revenge? Also thanks for the spoilers, i really appreciate it.
Old 2016-04-21, 18:03   Link #35
evilgenius

ohhh this LN, im having a revengegasm!
evilgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 18:30   Link #36
XeroFyction

Is there a pastebin spoiler for this novel somewhere? It's being translated thankfully now but a somewhat detailed spoiler filled synopsis to the current chapter would be greatly appreciated.
XeroFyction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 18:36   Link #37
WyrdMonger

About the Yandere-Cleric, is there a shot of redemption for her? Or does she have go into the acidic wood chipper with everyone else?

And are there any decent humans on this world, or does it pretty much have to rain molten lava there?

And if there's a possible harem, who're the candidates? It's only a harem if there's three or more heroines. The rabbit girl is for sure.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 18:46   Link #38
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
About the Yandere-Cleric, is there a shot of redemption for her? Or does she have go into the acidic wood chipper with everyone else?
Absolutely no chance; since it's obvious that she'll direct her insanity towards planning revenge on maoh-chan for tainting the MC even in this continuity.
I'm guessing that in her current mindset she'll die hapilly in Kaito's arms; so I'm a little curious on how things will go for her.

----- Of course I would have liked for seijou-chan to fulfill her wet dreams with the MC; specially since she is getting crazier and crazier with each day, but if this was an otomege it can be sumed up as "she choose all of the wrong options, even after resetting once".

Quote:
And if there's a possible harem, who're the candidates? It's only a harem if there's three or more heroines. The rabbit girl is for sure.
He is picking up insane girls that long for revenge against someone like him, there are plenty of those So far it has been 1 girl per arc.
Old 2016-04-21, 18:46   Link #39
Fire Lord 626

I'm not a cult founder! And second dummy I love several types of protagonists. Satou just happened to be one of the most updated! Besides I've read this way before you made the thread so crap off stupid!
Fire Lord 626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 19:00   Link #40
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Absolutely no chance; since it's obvious that she'll direct her insanity towards planning revenge on maoh-chan for tainting the MC even in this continuity.
I'm guessing that in her current mindset she'll die hapilly in Kaito's arms; so I'm a little curious on how things will go for her.
regular torture won't work on someone like that.

to torture her, the MC needs have sex with various women in form of her (especially the Maou). Which would really set her off

Tags
action, fantasy, gore, harem, revenge, romance...?