AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-11, 19:27   Link #121
The One Above God
Kamijou

She is. As for why she's able to...there's the Web comic for that.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-11, 19:28   Link #122
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

They ended the dang season when everything was about to come together and when everyone is so chill and good vibes with each other. uhh, I hate those types of endings!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-12, 18:31   Link #123
HandofFate

It got me to repick back up the comic that I dropped a while ago, so mission completed anime series.
Old 2016-09-19, 11:19   Link #124
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Good Anime, liked the twist at the end, I hope neither forget about each other and get together when the series is over, I mean officially over. I enjoyed all the characters and relationships and it had good comedy, laughed a lot.

I hope we get another season of this to see how things end up with our main pairing.

LOL The ending. One of my favorite Anime of the fall.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 21:11   Link #125
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 13:28   Link #126
s07195
However,

I've always found Kariu's troubles a bit hard to get through, even in the manga, so I struggled a bit getting through that part. Honestly, with only 13 episodes to work with, it really becomes more Kariu's story than Kaizaki's when you look at it in a certain way lol.

At the same time, the maturity from the main character is present still, and honestly that's one of the most endearing part of this series. I also think that the parts where he was the main focus, such as the last 3 episodes, are really the best episodes out of the anime. Especially Ep.13, I really liked the changes they made to the source plot. 10/10 for that episode.

Finally, shoutout to the OST! I've always liked jazz, so I really loved hearing the flights of music from the piano. I think they should have lowered down the BGM volume a bit in sound mixing though, and some tracks were reused a lot a bit too much as well. Change that and honestly, you'd lose half the complaints about the BGMs (well, if people aren't predisposed to hating free jazz, anyways.) I've already ordered the OST online, actually.

Best track + best mixing + best moment = Plot twist in Ep. 13 where they repeat the same phrase of music over and over as flashbacks occur, getting louder and louder and then COMPLETE SILENCE. That had me on the seat, and that's in spite of the fact that I read the webmanga.
Old 2017-01-19, 21:23   Link #127
Twi

I started watching this on a whim. As a 27 year old going on 28, I can relate to the main guy so much that it hurts.
Old 2017-01-20, 06:21   Link #128
Arya

Just finished the show, it remained in my backlog list due to its uncommon release.
I liked it a lot. They have to do a second season as soon as the content will be enough!!!

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-03, 09:43   Link #129
kelly143

well its not bad. i wonder if there will be sexual abuse/rapes/infidelity or such? i kinda hate those things. any spoilers or such? xD
kelly143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 19:10   Link #130
Dawnstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Just finished the show, it remained in my backlog list due to its uncommon release.
I liked it a lot. They have to do a second season as soon as the content will be enough!!!
4-episode OVA coming up.
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 21:24   Link #131
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Just watched the new episodes. Ah, what an ending. I forgot how much I liked this cast; I want more of them! D:

I wanna read the finale for the manga to see if the anime skipped out on things.
Old 2018-03-21, 21:25   Link #132
jpwong

Looks like the OVAs are out. It was a little... shocking how fast they blew through the content, although I suppose it was to be expected when they tried to cram that many chapters into 4 episodes... They also reversed the events a bit at the end to give it a more emotional ending I guess.
Old 2018-03-22, 11:45   Link #133
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't even know there were OVAs coming out. Shame there are so few of them.
Old 2018-03-22, 16:29   Link #134
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

As usual, everyone's complaining about how they skipped many many chapters, while I'm just glad we got another 4 episodes and a satisfactory conclusion to the series.

It was definitely rushed, but that ending was well worth it. I still wished there would've been more episodes though.

In the end though, looks like a certain braided 4 eyed girl actually made sure they'll end up together by forcing her to take a position with the company

Last edited by frodonk; 2018-03-22 at 16:51.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 21:27   Link #135
Psyco Diver

That ending made up for the rush, god how many anime have I watched in the last 20 years that ended without a proper ending let alone a satisfactory ending
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 00:04   Link #136
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
As usual, everyone's complaining about how they skipped many many chapters, while I'm just glad we got another 4 episodes and a satisfactory conclusion to the series.

It was definitely rushed, but that ending was well worth it. I still wished there would've been more episodes though.

In the end though, looks like a certain braided 4 eyed girl actually made sure they'll end up together by forcing her to take a position with the company
Onoyaaaa~
Old 2018-03-23, 08:33   Link #137
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yep, it was thanks to Onoya we got that great ending.

It's too bad they never explained what kind of benefits there is for the company to have people undergo Relife (or maybe I've just forgotten, it's been two years). Are they mandated by the government to reform NEETs or something? Even so, with drugs like the ones they have (can make you look younger and erase select memories), they could make a shit ton of money elsewhere.
Old 2018-03-23, 12:01   Link #138
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
That ending made up for the rush, god how many anime have I watched in the last 20 years that ended without a proper ending let alone a satisfactory ending
Have to echo this. At least it got a proper ending in anime form! And I didn't even notice Uchida Yuuma and Ueda Reina cast in the first season.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 16:49   Link #139
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's too bad they never explained what kind of benefits there is for the company to have people undergo Relife (or maybe I've just forgotten, it's been two years). Are they mandated by the government to reform NEETs or something? Even so, with drugs like the ones they have (can make you look younger and erase select memories), they could make a shit ton of money elsewhere.
They've always called it an experiment, so it's a human trial for an experimental drug. It won't make sense for them to pay all the living expenses of the test subjects for years if they're not getting something out of it, so what they get out of it is the data on the effects of the drug on the test subjects, hence the reports the supporters do almost everyday.

They might've also partnered up with the gov't to target suitable NEETs to use as test subjects. The gov't will have 1 less NEET to worry about, the company gets its data, win-win.

Their expenses on the test subjects will be a drop in the bucket compared to their profits once the drug is approved. Want to look young again? Want to be immortal? Want to forget some traumatic memories? Want to look older than you currently look? We have the drug here just for you, with no apparent side effects!

hah, now I kinda want to see a series set on a future where everyone looks 10 years younger because of this drug.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 17:16   Link #140
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It doesn't make you immortal though. Supposedly, it doesn't change the insides, so Arata's still on track for his throat cancer or whatever from all that drinking and smoking.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote