AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-17, 09:16   Link #201
Rasty

^ Well, Hercules is clearly evil, it's just that his way of doing things actually means, that all of his subjects (including Hayastan people) are much better off than with a good emperor.

And yeah, taking the princess clearly means a lot of involvement with her country's politics one way or another and Hercules is not shying away from that, or rather he is proactively using it. He might have failed in the "raping Lunarie" incident, but he is clearly using it the best he can.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 05:38   Link #202
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Lunarie is a blasphemer!

Judas loved Jesus!?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 12:52   Link #203
u2L2rQ

TL link https://www.novelupdates.com/series/santairiku-eiyuuki/
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 23:22   Link #204
Mirable
ミラベル

^cool but imo the story is getting fun after Luna make her first appearance so it will take a while.

haha i like this chibi Cecilia, i want to see Hercules married her when she grown up (Clearly Cecilia is his type, she's rebellious girl like Luna lol) but the problem is it possible for her? consider her position as highest priestess.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-23, 01:07   Link #205
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Hercule gonna have so much fun breaking this little girl
Old 2018-07-25, 03:02   Link #206
Rasty

^^ Strictly speaking Celibate started to be taken seriously only sometime in the 12th century, before of which it was either allowed or disallowed but usual to have wives (depends on time and place). Then again this is a fantasy and it has women as priestesses, thus Christian church rules can't be directly applied.

From the political standpoint, it would make no sense though. Not only would Hercules gain under his control all of the highest clergies (having 4 out of 5 was exactly one of the things Cecilia criticised), his children would also get the heritable right to be Medium. Leaving out Cecilia's ideals, doing this would clearly highly lower her position with the other countries and would likely lead to a split within the church.

Cecilia becoming his lover would be possible, but her being such idealist it's hard to imagine she would do such a sin and Hercules should be wary of this being used against him (by her for example).

With all this, I can't see a way for them to get together. There is a slight chance of her going the same route as the beastgirl and taking it as the lesser evil (means to do a great good for the church), but can't imagine Hercules would allow it.
Old 2018-07-25, 04:21   Link #207
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^lol, other countries? There would be no other countries in 2 or so decades later
It was hinted that Hercule would rule the 3 continents
So when he's the most powerful man on earth, in order for the church to stay alive is to "join" him
Meaning a marriage with The Medium
Old 2018-07-25, 05:42   Link #208
Rasty

^ I wouldn't be so sure about it. Yeah, his title might be Ruler of the Three Continents, but I think it means more that he has a strong position on all three of them (which would be a great achievement considering most countries are only on one). There are also the 3 great heroes and I doubt he is gonna completely crush the other two, otherwise, their titles would make little sense.
Old 2018-07-25, 23:22   Link #209
Mirable
ミラベル

Wedding day with Carolina, kinda boring TBH. Next wedding with Luna could be fun to read.

Tiffany is certainly mob character, heroines list was a lie.
Old 2018-07-25, 23:33   Link #210
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I wanna read but saw Carolina's arc so lost the will

Tiffany and that researcher girl
Just mobs
Damn
Old 2018-07-26, 00:34   Link #211
Mirable
ミラベル

^I can't blame you, Carolina isn't bad character but if we compare her with Luna, she's kinda..bland. i wish Luna is main wife instead.

yeah i was very disappointed with researcher girl too, no mention of her again aftet snusnu.
Old 2018-07-26, 01:45   Link #212
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Have read the chapter

The only good part is when Hercule was flirting with Luna before the wedding lol
Old 2018-07-31, 07:05   Link #213
wuhugm
Confused Shark

「気のせいだ、気のせい。断じて昨日と描写同じだし、書くの面倒くさいから作者が飛ばしたみたいな理由じゃ ない」

LOL~

Wut? Hercule has another contracted spirit. Sitri.

Luna Papa is a good man
Old 2018-07-31, 10:30   Link #214
Rasty

^ Yup, quite a bombshell for such a sidestorish chapter.

But I doubt those are all of them. If there was only 1 it would be OK, but 2 is a strange number. I fully expect the third one to appear later on.
Old 2018-07-31, 10:40   Link #215
Mirable
ミラベル

oh author finally fix his wifi lol

Luna tsundere is cute and now MC has power to brainwash and make people fell for him. All of his ability are such a villain.
Old 2018-07-31, 11:51   Link #216
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^But he doesn't want to use the mind control coz it'd be boring

My thought exactly

That's why I hate The Redo of a Healing Magician and the likes coz brainwash is being used
Old 2018-07-31, 19:27   Link #217
Rasty

^ Yep, it is still barely acceptable to use it on random mob with heavy restrictions (for example long time to use and need to heavily exhaust them) but once it starts to be used on capable individuals or even worse heroines it's usually trash.
Old 2018-07-31, 22:48   Link #218
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yeap, personality becomes meaningless with mind control

Ow, new chapter

What the hell is this nocturne chapter doing there lol

Luna got 2 chapters while the legal wife got only 1 and skipped snusnu lol

I think this is the case of legal wife ≠ main heroine

The same case with Kokugensou and Oukoku Michi
Old 2018-07-31, 23:21   Link #219
Mirable
ミラベル

^really? then better read it before getting edited.

yeah their night are more erotic than Carolina, i think it's because Hercule is Kuzu and unlike Carolina who he felt hesitant to be rough on her, Luna is the one he can show his kuzu side without consideration.
Old 2018-08-01, 08:04   Link #220
Rasty

The author is seriously probing the R15/R18 border, but I guess the feather was also this way (so I guess it is gonna get edited out). And it seems not only us, but even the one writing it like Luna much more (she even gets much more screen time).

Speaking of heroines, Shehrezade seems to be still healing her wounds, so no appearance yet. Considering that Hercules promised to protect her and then did nothing and she met her fate, I hope she is at least considerably sour about it.

Tags
choroi mc, elven clans, emperor mc, ikemen mc, romance