Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-13, 11:37   Link #1
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

!Romance and Adventure Anime!

Basically, what I want is suggestions for a romance and adventure anime, the two main characters have to be male and female >.> and the show has to have a good plot.
(can't list all the anime i've seen before would take too long)

Would also be good if:
-The girl is Tsundere
-A third girl or more vying for the Male Protagonist
-They are thrown together in the story
-Maybe a school setting
-Shonen moments where everyone's like "holy crap the male char has unleashed pwnage powers!"

examples:
-Fate/Stay Night
-Gunparade March
-Air Gear
.etc
Old 2007-03-13, 11:41   Link #2
Duckinator

Shakugan no Shana fits the bill =)
Old 2007-03-13, 11:44   Link #3
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

-Shakugan no Shana
-Full Metal Panic (more like action than adventure, but has the romance setup + tsundere etc)

geh.. my brain is really drained, i can't think for any more anime, while there are indeed much more available for this type.
Old 2007-03-13, 12:21   Link #4
Question
Crossdresser

Zero no Tsukaima. Male lead, Female tsudenre lead, for the first half a third girl is trying to seduce the male lead, and for the second half a different girl is trying to seduce the male lead. School setting, the male and female leads are thrown together, shonen moments(but the action scences are almost universally lame, as in, the non-main characters good guys get trashed by bad guys lame).
Old 2007-03-13, 13:04   Link #5
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Hate to say it but I've seen ZnT,Shakugan no Shana and FMP including Fumoffo.

More Suggestions plz!
Old 2007-03-13, 13:31   Link #6
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Erementar Gerad
Good Witch Of The West
perhaps Mai-HiME
Crest of the Stars
Fate/Stay night
Tsubasa Chronicle
Old 2007-03-13, 14:10   Link #7
MamoruUsagi

For series with lots of kissing and sex

Ceres Celestial Legend

The manga is much better, the anime cuts out, like, everything. The manga has five sex scenes that the anime cuts out. The manga is a lot longer and there are lots of scenes with the main couple kissing in hotel rooms and the main couple is dating for much longer and their relationship is much more passionate with sex and more kissing in the manga. The anime basically takes out all the good parts and is way rushed, the second half is, the manga is much better with a more passionate romance with lots more sex, kissing and passion.

Fushigi Yugi

Is another romance/fantasy. The manga is also much longer and better than the anime, the manga is a lot longer, the anime cuts out the entire second half of the series, they do have the OVAs which briefly cover the second half, the manga has more sex, more kissi ng, it shows the couple engaged and is goes way past the anime, the manga has a lot more kissing, the manga has the second half of the series which shows the couple dating and having lots of kissing and sex and it really is amazing, the manga has the second half of the series, while the anime doesn't, it has the OVAs, but the manga is much longer and much better.

There's many more romance series where the couple becomes boyfriend/girlfriend during the beginning of the series. It's best when the couple becomes boyfriend/girlfriend during the beginning of the series so you get to see them in a relationship instead of waiting for it to happen, it happens right away so you see them hook up during the beginning of the series and they are a couple for the rest of the series with lots of kissing and sex.

There's a lot more series where the couple becomes boyfriend/girlfriend during the beginning of the series where there's lots of kissing and sex scenes.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2007-03-13 at 14:23.
Closed Thread