AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-12, 01:13   Link #101
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

...Uhh... If they were gonna do this story development, I'm starting to question if we needed all of this drama involving mask guy...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-12, 07:43   Link #102
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Shame that there's no full OST. Some of the music in episode 22 was really good.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-18, 22:17   Link #103
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Paradise... Space... History of humans...
Yeah... I'm sure this is all a coincidence

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2024-03-19, 00:46   Link #104
Alchemist007
*Author

This guy's had it pretty easy this whole time. It would be a shame if...
Old 2024-03-25, 12:10   Link #105
magnuskn

Overall this was a very solid mecha anime, even if I didn't like the mech designs too much. Can't really complain, though... except that I think Weisheit was a terrible villain, because he had a.) zero charisma, so having so many fanatical followers didn't make much sense, b.) his goals were truly stupid, so he didn't feel like much of a threat and c.) I really loathed his smug ass personality and not in the good "love to hate this guy" way.

Anyway, 7.5/10. Enjoyable while it lasted, however probably forgotten in T-minus-10 days, since it lacked that certain something which makes show stick around in peoples memory.
Old 2024-03-25, 23:01   Link #106
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

Old 2024-03-26, 00:23   Link #107
Alchemist007
*Author

This show was surprisingly clean with all its action bits; the story was a bit more meandering but did have a conclusion of sorts. It also seems to head off at a point trying to lead into something else, probably a sequel in any form of media I'd venture to guess. There were some things that were odd, characters that had undeserved redemptions (like the last bad guy who they should have killed for his attempt at genocide, who instead killed himself after they tried to fucking save him) or were just seemingly excused because of their tropey personality.

7/10
Old 2024-04-07, 09:33   Link #108
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I like how Black Mask and Schnee are in white and basically just channel Tsukasa that they were passing by.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-08, 02:59   Link #109
scififan

The uncovered story, such as fall of Amasia, will be addressed by SYNDUALITY Echo of Ada. I lost interest in 3rd person fighting game years ago. This franchise and Stellar Blade get me interested in this genre again. The gameplay's preview looks like MechWarrior with BioShock's ESP power.

The music is typical JPOP. The only music I like from the show is the conclusion music(DEPARTURES by RxR). The characters reminds me about Guilty Crown and Beatless. The discussion of AI is similar to Vivy's theme.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, mecha