AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-01-26, 13:12   Link #361
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She had pretty much stopped thinking he was Zero since the shower incident. She also idolized Zero in many regards, so to have someone she viewed as a hero turn out to be someone like Lelouch it isn't surprising that she would react as such. His little speech in the cave didn't make it sound much better either.

Her incredibly freaked out reaction would have made a whole lot more sense if they had included that whole kiss scene that was supposed to occur.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 13:26   Link #362
ashlay
the red string of fate

she wasn't so much upset that it was Lelouch than the fact that Zero might have actually killed hundreds of thousands of japanese for his own gain. >_>

Lelouch being Zero was supposed to be impossible, Lelouch was acting like an asshole, Suzaku was saying he was a mass murder...her grip on reality wasn't all that great at the moment and there was a bunch of people pointing guns at each other so "calm down and think" wasn't really an option. It was just a momentary thing, and there were plenty of reasons for it. but she'll be better in 10 minutes after that scene and realize she was being a total idiot.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 13:40   Link #363
fallin up
my life is a harem

suzaku question

thanks guys.

i have another question now. when did Suzaku first suspect that Lelouch was Zero?
fallin up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 13:45   Link #364
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

According to the second DVD magazine that was just released: episode 18. I don't think he was really convinced till episode 23.
Old 2008-01-30, 12:42   Link #365
DeotoxSlayer

Okay I have 2 questions.

1.) How many DVD's are the episode of Code Geass seperated into.

2.) Is there a Code Geass season 1 boxed set with all the episode, and extra's.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 13:11   Link #366
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Okay I have 2 questions.

1.) How many DVD's are the episode of Code Geass seperated into.

2.) Is there a Code Geass season 1 boxed set with all the episode, and extra's.
If you're interested in american R1 you'll have to remain patient since Bandai is currently working on those.

The Japanese release = 9 volumes.
Old 2008-01-30, 14:58   Link #367
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
If you're interested in american R1 you'll have to remain patient since Bandai is currently working on those.

The Japanese release = 9 volumes.
kk thnx is there a boxed set in japan???
Old 2008-01-30, 15:03   Link #368
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I haven't seen anything about a boxed set in Japan. I know Bandai has been doing these Anime Legends sets that are usually quite affordable.

If I recall correctly, the first DVD in Japan had the first episode only. I don't know about the other DVD's but I think they may have had 3 episodes each if I did the math correctly.
Old 2008-01-30, 15:06   Link #369
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
kk thnx is there a boxed set in japan???
Yup, click the spoiler for a small version of the DVD Box artwork.

Spoiler for DVD Box artwork:

I don't know about the availability though.
Old 2008-01-30, 15:12   Link #370
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That was for the whole series? I thought that was just one of those boxes you get with the special edition sets.

I do love the artwork there.
Old 2008-01-30, 15:20   Link #371
Meatrose
Antihero

Well, it's a rather big box since all three sides are of equal-ish length. I've always thought that it was the box that's supposed to hold all 9 volumes. Correct me if I'm wrong though. =)
Old 2008-01-30, 15:21   Link #372
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
That was for the whole series? I thought that was just one of those boxes you get with the special edition sets.

I do love the artwork there.
ive seen those things online, the system i mean...
usually you get like a box with the first dvd then you can buy the rest and put them inside it but thats with incomplete series where not all the dvds have been released, im sure we will have that box as well eventually..
and with the complete series released i guess youll find the complete box set in there ( probably for an extra price because my dvd box sets are the size of one dvd that you can flap open a couple of times, this has to be with more dvd boxes etc.)
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 21:20   Link #373
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Well, it's a rather big box since all three sides are of equal-ish length. I've always thought that it was the box that's supposed to hold all 9 volumes. Correct me if I'm wrong though. =)
yeah, but the box itself only comes with the 9th dvd. you still have to buy 1-8. Like Dann suggested, it's only a special edition item.
Old 2008-01-30, 21:25   Link #374
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, I'd buy it. It may be nothing, but some cheap ploy to make people spend more money, but I like that artwork so who cares.

What is the length of season 2 suppsosed to be? Somewhere around 25-27 episodes?
Old 2008-01-30, 22:19   Link #375
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Well, I'd buy it. It may be nothing, but some cheap ploy to make people spend more money, but I like that artwork so who cares.

What is the length of season 2 suppsosed to be? Somewhere around 25-27 episodes?
it's supposed to be 25 cause it's supposed to have exactly 50 episode like anime in the Gundam series

ugh...so there's no boxed set with all the disc's dam....now i'm gonna have to buy them 1 by 1.
Old 2008-01-30, 22:30   Link #376
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, that is good. 25 seems a good number to me.

I should probably start saving now I guess.
Old 2008-01-30, 22:44   Link #377
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
ugh...so there's no boxed set with all the disc's dam....now i'm gonna have to buy them 1 by 1.
You're aiming for the Japanese version? Now that all of them are released, many stores are selling all 9 as a bundle, with that beautiful collector's box. And it's a lot cheaper than buying 1 by 1.
That's a little annoying because I bought them 1 by 1. Oh well. At least I got to enjoy the DVDs as soon as they were released.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 22:46   Link #378
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
You're aiming for the Japanese version? Now that all of them are released, many stores are selling all 9 as a bundle, with that beautiful collector's box. And it's a lot cheaper than buying 1 by 1.
That's a little annoying because I bought them 1 by 1. Oh well. At least I got to enjoy the DVDs as soon as they were released.
No I'm gonna get the English versions, but the english, and Japanese versions are usually the same.
Old 2008-01-30, 23:03   Link #379
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, they could have the Japanese commentary on it of there was some, though the problem with that is unless you understood Japanese you would have no idea what they were saying. I remember that with a DVD of Eureka 7.
Old 2008-01-30, 23:19   Link #380
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Well, they could have the Japanese commentary on it of there was some, though the problem with that is unless you understood Japanese you would have no idea what they were saying. I remember that with a DVD of Eureka 7.
well hopefully they'll have a translated commentary subtitle option. >_>

Tags
q&a