AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-02-21, 17:57   Link #7361
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

You're just taking this too seriously.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 21:07   Link #7362
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
You're just taking this too seriously.
all here we take something very seriously, some the harem, others the power of the characters, others loyalty to the novel and others to concepts without anything of relevance.
I fall a lot in the last one.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 11:34   Link #7363
Crimson406

Volume 25 synopsis.

I won't hand over Rose! At last, the final battle with the Gods!

Ross has been proposed by the Norse God Vidar. In turn, he and the strongest Valkyrie challenged me even with the difference in strength. I cannot lose! I was approached by someone offering to train me with the objective to be the strongest!
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 11:47   Link #7364
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Tbh I can actually see Mahabali being the one to train him given his admiration for Issei and disappointment of not being able to fight alongside Issei; plus he'd want to spar with Issei anyway and he's a god so who better to train Issei to fight gods other than another god.
Old 2018-02-22, 11:58   Link #7365
Crimson406

Quote:
Tbh I can actually see Mahabali being the one to train him given his admiration for Issei and disappointment of not being able to fight alongside Issei; plus he'd want to spar with Issei anyway and he's a god so who better to train Issei to fight gods other than another god.
Even though he received injures against Team Black Satan.
Old 2018-02-22, 12:45   Link #7366
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@CrimsonDarkness406 Thank you.

If Issei does actually call Rossweisse "Rose" by the end of Volume 25 it would make me so HHHAAAAAPPPPPPYYY!!! I have been wanting this ever since Gondul (Rossweisse's Grandmother) called her that.
Old 2018-02-22, 12:48   Link #7367
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
@CrimsonDarkness406 Thank you.

If Issei does actually call Rossweisse "Rose" by the end of Volume 25 it would make me so HHHAAAAAPPPPPPYYY!!! I have been wanting this ever since Gondul (Rossweisse) called her that.
No problem.

I’m sure he’ll start calling her Rose, it’ll be the first start of their relationship development.
Old 2018-02-22, 13:56   Link #7368
Lucidrago

Maybe it's Indra that approached Issei. Issei still hasn't met Indra one-on-one. Despite him having a big role in the series.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 14:48   Link #7369
godz

Quote:
I do not think that his defeat has left him in such bad shape to have been eliminated
But I'm going to bet on a Celtic god, he can teach him ddraig secrets and it would not be bad if issei already has a relationship with the mythology where ddraig comes from.
Old 2018-02-22, 14:53   Link #7370
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Well from the summary, it's someone who wants to make him the strongest. So must be a fellow physical fighter like Issei is.
Old 2018-02-22, 15:31   Link #7371
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Someone from the same mythology as Ddraig sounds interesting. But Eros, Indra, and Mahabali are also possibilities.

But Indra also said that if Ise became a threat, he'd eliminate him. And he must also know that he's received an offer from Shiva to come to his team if a war starts from the Hindu Mythology at its center.

@Crimson: Thanks for the synopsis.

Well, either way, I really want to know who's going to be training Ise. And I want to see Ise call Rossweisse "Rose" as CCP said. That would be great. She'd be very embarrassed by it, though.
Old 2018-02-22, 20:50   Link #7372
Lucidrago

That really makes no sense about someone knowing Ddraug's secrets. What secrets? He already has Ddraig. And if Ddraig had secrets then it would be God who would train Issei. But you know that God died right?

Does Crom Criach knows Ddraig's secrets just because he's Celtic?
Old 2018-02-22, 21:38   Link #7373
B214

Maybe his grandfather will train him.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 21:47   Link #7374
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
That really makes no sense about someone knowing Ddraug's secrets. What secrets? He already has Ddraig. And if Ddraig had secrets then it would be God who would train Issei. But you know that God died right?

Does Crom Criach knows Ddraig's secrets just because he's Celtic?
the Celtic gods must have records of live ddraig, information that ddraig may have forgotten for having been sealed for so long that it can help issei to better understand the power of ddraig ... it would be very negligent if they did not have records of a credential of its mythology and even Christianity had records of trixeha thought the great majority of beings that was a myth.
and I was referring to the gods, not the former pet.
Old 2018-02-22, 22:59   Link #7375
Lucidrago

So you basically think they're going to give Issei a history lesson on Ddraig despite Ddraig being right there? Again provide some logic.
Old 2018-02-22, 23:24   Link #7376
B214

Tiamat trains Ise. I'm sure many hope it would happen. But for me I would prefer if it's someone related to Azazel.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 23:55   Link #7377
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Tiamat trains Ise. I'm sure many hope it would happen. But for me I would prefer if it's someone related to Azazel.
Tiamat did mentioned of wanting to help Ise to win the tournament.
Old 2018-02-23, 00:47   Link #7378
n0m@n
C-Z

Well, that's the least Tiamat could do for Ise considering that if Ise wins the tournament he has to use his share of wish to fulfill Tiamats desire of retrieving her lost treasures (due to Ddraig).
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 01:06   Link #7379
aw454wtr

Tiamat does not seem like the trainer type, makes more sense for tannin to train issei again, only without holding back his power like he did in vol 5
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 02:12   Link #7380
Lucidrago

Issei would be stronger than Tannin now. There'd be no point. Issei is able to take on Barakiel. You'd think he would have a problem with Tannin? That training was mainly to build Issei's stamina up and have him achieve Balance Breaker. Having Issei running around doing the same thing even with Tannin at full power is going to accomplksh nothing for Issei.

It would be someone who's god-class who has never trained Issei before. So either Indra, Crom Cruach, or an entirely new character.