Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-15, 18:31   Link #3001
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnas View Post
Jiraya loved Tsunade and let her go for his own noble reasons. He never made it a passion to win her heart. It was a failure that he never took seriously.
I wouldn't say he didn't take it seriously. He backed off because of the other love she lost (Dan? f*** that ***)
Quote:
Well she has to be stronger than somebody.
Sure why not.
Quote:
As far as I know Naruto and Sasuke were the strongest bond, Sakura and Sasuke were the weakest and were only on terms with protecting each other from death. It's not going to be the same, only Sasuke cares about Naruto on that team, Sakura has to show why she's a bond of Sasuke's without it being platonic. Because if you ask me, Kishimoto focused on the brotherly dynamic of Naruto and Sasuke and not anyone else that Sasuke had bonds with.
Well as far as brief mention goes he did thank her for trying when he left. So he did acknowledge her existence. Aside from that, there isn't much more to be said about their basic relationships.
Quote:
Yeah it was. Other wise it wouldn't have been shown in public.
I think I've made my point, you're just arguing semantics.
Quote:
I see things for what the truly are thats all.
You're seeing them from your point of view, you aren't Kishi, so absolutely nothing you think could be right.
Quote:
It don't think it can be right, it over steps the most powerful dynamics from one another and makes the plot and the characters that move it seem akward. I don't see Sasuke getting into Naruto and Sakura's love life at all or see him being a thrid wheel. It's Naruto and Sasuke that are the duo of destiny, not Naruto and Sakura. It's akward for Sasuke to see them happy and seperate from him if he gets redeemed, it's more like Naruto and Sasuke will stay together as friends and allies and rivals forever and Sakura is on Sasuke's side as his wife meaning their well versed in bonds for the new era.
Fixed that for you.
Quote:
He lieks her because Sasuke is also somebody who she wants to be acknowledged by, it's basically one Sasuke wank after another, no geniune feelings for love what so ever. Sasuke will always be these two force. Even till the day they die, they can't do a damn thing without Sasuke getting them rilied up.
There are no shown feelings because Naruto's preoccupied with getting him back. And I disagree with the last sentence completely.
Quote:
So basically you want NaruSaku to happen without any positive build up and sense of logic from the other side of the characters minset.
Positive build up? Have you been reading the same thing I am? Look at the how concerned she is for Naruto's well being, the struggle he goes through thinking about Sasuke, it's all build up.
Quote:
It's just Ride or Die with NaruSaku. You sure have a poor sense of resolvement in stories.
I have to say the same for you. You refuse to see any of the points I make. I can understand Hinata's side, it's just not nearly as important or relevant for 99% of the story.
Quote:
Sakura has feelings for Sasuke, if she had some feelings for Naruto, Sasuke would be the first to be in the picture of her choice to move on to somebody else, you just don't give feelings to somebody else for no reason other than vague speculation on what happens next. It's not logical on any terms.
It's a pity that you must get frustrated. I saw all the points you were trying to get at before this post of yours but here you've just degraded into "You suck, blah blah I'm not listening." You should also learn the difference between "opinion" and "fact." I admit that a lot of what I'm saying is opinion and interpretation, because that's logical.
I'll make a point in only responding to the sensible parts of your posts from here on.
Old 2009-09-15, 18:34   Link #3002
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
never giving up.
If you look at this it will become clear; Sakura did not understand Naruto nor Sasuke because she, unlike them, did not go through the same process of losing her parents and whatever else.

So what's this mean?

Her love for Sasuke was pretentious choice derived from Sakura's 'normal upbringing' as even Kishimoto himself stated(about her normal upbringing). This she shared with many other girls her age, who too, had a normal childhood.

For example:

She 'loved' Sasuke yet it was not possible for her to understand him at this point in time. So what the shit?

She disliked Naruto because she was ignorant to who he truly was, which over the course of the series as a result of their endeavors, she began to truly appreciate and come to terms with, hence the whole 'OMIGAWD, he actually understood me the whole time after all and shit'

Naruto and Sasuke on the other hand, both knew Sakura from the very start.

This may explain why Sasuke kept rejecting her ass(Well partially the reason, obviously it also had to due with the fact he's gay for his brother), because going from what we know now, Sasuke understood both Naruto and Sakura and regardless of his demenaor, he knew them for what they truly were.

Naruto on the other hand liked her from the start. Why? 'Cause he knew yo, he knew they were opposite sides of the same coin. Although he did not understand Sasuke's hate, he knew the feelign of striving to be acknowledged and whatever else shit he could relate to Sakura. He knew the feeling of pursuing an unreciprocated love, the same as sakura, he knew this he knew that blah blah blah.

Besides pairings, it also poses great relevance to the plot. Remember how Naruto never had any parents from the start, whereas Sasuke did 'cept they got killed? That's why Naruto could not understand Sasuke and failed to stop him, the same sakura did not and she too failed.

Remember Naruto when Jirayia died and shit? He was all like, 'I'ma avenge the dude' yea well sound familiar?

but yet he didn't. that was the principle of the pain arc, the contrasting roads he and sasuke are taking.

anyway, point is, that one panel there just crushed all of your hopes and dreams, which is pretty awesome.

Quote:
Anyway, it's still to early to resolve any pairings.
I believe you already know, just choose not to embrace the fact because that would mean opening your eyes and seeing Naruto ending up with a character you hate simply because she poses a threat to a more 'ideal' character you would like him paired up with.

You take all the time you'd like writing up fancy, vain, convoluted circumventions that are understood only by those akin to your deluded self, you're still wrong.

EDIT: YO NARUSAKU, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT NARUHINA HAD ONE OF THE BEST STORY DEVELOPMENTS OF ALL TIME

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-09-21 at 08:36.
Old 2009-09-15, 20:36   Link #3003
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I wouldn't say he didn't take it seriously. He backed off because of the other love she lost (Dan? f*** that ***)
This can be coupled to the fact he's a fucking pervert who spent his childhood trying to cop a feel on Tsunade and making things worse being a stalker. J man was always a dog, so I don't see how he felt feelings for Tsunade on the same level he liked being a pimp.
Quote:
Sure why not.
Probably not as strong as Temari.

Quote:
Well as far as brief mention goes he did thank her for trying when he left. So he did acknowledge her existence. Aside from that, there isn't much more to be said about their basic relationships.
Sasuke said goodbye to Sakura for the last time and killed his bond with her, and then set Sakura back to nothingness. I doubt he was ever close to her even as a friend(maybe as a knught in shining armor type that boosted his ego) since Sasuke never brings her up indiviually any more. Sakura the same, and I think Kishimoto wants to work on that because the two despite having a weak relationship was always their to protect each other.

Quote:
I think I've made my point, you're just arguing semantics.
Your semantics don't correlate with the context of what I'm implying. Your just using abc logic.

Quote:
You're seeing them from your point of view, you aren't Kishi, so absolutely nothing you think could be right.
I think I'm confident to know what Kishi means in his writing. Interviews and talkbacks with the authors help me understand his intentions.

Quote:
Fixed that for you.
No need.

Quote:
There are no shown feelings because Naruto's preoccupied with getting him back. And I disagree with the last sentence completely.
Naruto still would try to make Sasuke see him over Sakura because the guys based his growth off of him since he was a kid. Sakura wouldn't do anything to change his feelings for Sasuke and his whole reason of being the main lead.

Quote:
Positive build up? Have you been reading the same thing I am? Look at the how concerned she is for Naruto's well being, the struggle he goes through thinking about Sasuke, it's all build up.
She's not doing anything to effect Naruto storywise, she has been doing nothing so far that comforts Naruto's sorrow, hell she thinks it's not normal for her to keep Naruto on his toes while it's usually Naruto keeping her on hers. Naruto's been the charimsa for Sakura since Part 2 started. Sakura is worried about Naruto but so is everyone else. The build up leads to Sakura finding out what she really means to her team.

Quote:
I have to say the same for you. You refuse to see any of the points I make. I can understand Hinata's side, it's just not nearly as important or relevant for 99% of the story.
Thanks for killing NaruSaku for me since it's the same damn thing for her. If she's not in to Sasuke, she's not important at all.

Quote:
It's a pity that you must get frustrated. I saw all the points you were trying to get at before this post of yours but here you've just degraded into "You suck, blah blah I'm not listening." You should also learn the difference between "opinion" and "fact." I admit that a lot of what I'm saying is opinion and interpretation, because that's logical.
I'll make a point in only responding to the sensible parts of your posts from here on.
kthanx bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
If you look at this it will become clear; Sakura did not understand Naruto nor Sasuke because she, unlike them, did not go through the same process of losing her parents and whatever else.
She's supposed to be a normal girl with no emotional borders that define he character. And what can you say about a normal girl who has no plot relation to the story other than paring fodder.

Quote:
So what's this mean?

Her love for Sasuke was pretentious choice derived from Sakura's 'normal upbringing' as even Kishimoto himself stated(about her normal upbringing). This she shared with many other girls her age, who too, had a normal childhood.
Sakura's love for Sasuke was started from a conscious choice of being her own woman and getting the man her rival wants for the main aspect of surpassing her in a sense of entitlement. She wants to be everything Ino isn't. And she's on her way to, all thats left is actually kissing the bastard and winning his heart. I don't see how this correlates to her acknowledging Naruto and his feelings with her original goal which is still in my opinion consistant.

Quote:
For example:

She 'loved' Sasuke yet it was not possible for her to understand him at this point in time. So what the shit?
Sasuke never opened up to her, she wanted to understand him but he couldn't let her in. He was in noob mode when that happened, and understand this, it's easier for Sasuke to shut himself down compared to Naruto for Sakura to handle the news but it harders for Sasuke to loose sight of his own self in being an avenger and yet still confront a girl about what he's going through due to years a mental scarring.

Quote:
She disliked Naruto because she was ignorant to who he truly was, which over the course of the series as a result of their endeavors, she began to truly appreciate and come to terms with, hence the whole 'OMIGAWD, he actually understood me the whole time after all and shit'
Well yeah, Naruto wanted to help Sakura anyways because he strives for acceptance and love not self hatred and revenge. And through Naruto, Sakura is understanding what the hells wrong with Sasuke and his mindset because the girl is to normal to experience the things Naruto and Sasuke go through as people who were burdened with responsibilties beyond their control.

Quote:
Naruto and Sasuke on the other hand, both knew Sakura from the very start.
Yeah but Sasuke didn't care while Naruto did.

Quote:
This may explain why Sasuke kept rejecting her ass(Well partially the reason, obviously it also had to due with the fact he's gay for his brother), because going from what we know now, Sasuke understood both Naruto and Sakura and regardless of his demenaor, he knew them for what they truly were.
Like I said, it's harder for Sasuke to let go and put himself aside for others due to his upbringing and tragic past. Sasuke cared for himself and only himself and helped Naruto and Sakura because he held a piece of his past to them as a consolation prize from not having any family.

Quote:
Naruto on the other hand liked her from the start. Why? 'Cause he knew yo, he knew they were opposite sides of the same coin. Although he did not understand Sasuke's hate, he knew the feelign of striving to be acknowledged and whatever else shit he could relate to Sakura. He knew the feeling of pursuing an unreciprocated love, the same as sakura, he knew this he knew that blah blah blah.
Ironic, Hinata knows that as well yet she stays hidden to a point where she would mostly keep to herself until she's ready to confront Naruto of these emotions. Naruto has to be the biggest fool in the world if he thinks his situation with his friends are exclusive to himself. Hinata knew Naruto was lonely and had no one to talk to, she also knew that Naruto never cared about his misforute and kept trying anyway because he strives for acceptance and respect. She relating to Naruto while Naruto relating to Sakura while Sakura relating to Sasuke to Sasuke relating to his clan makes this a square of relations.

Quote:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/09/

Besides pairings, it also poses great relevance to the plot. Remember how Naruto never had any parents from the start, whereas Sasuke did 'cept they got killed? That's why Naruto could not understand Sasuke and failed to stop him, the same sakura did not and she too failed.
And? Why is this exclusive to Naruto? Theres a note from the author that he wants one situation to happen in terms of love, and he wants it to be the hardest to portray since he sucks at romance. Naruto and Sakura is just jumping the shark.

Quote:
Remember Naruto when Jirayia died and shit? He was all like, 'I'ma avenge the dude' yea well sound familiar?

but yet he didn't. that was the principle of the pain arc, the contrasting roads he and sasuke are taking.

anyway, point is, that one panel there just crushed all of your hopes and dreams, which is pretty awesome.
What does this have to do with NaruSaku? Ever notice how you keep talking back and forth in circles? The exclusive development between Naruto and Sasuke are going to resolve the problem that the stories trying to portray between the two sides that bring the manga to a flowing motion.

Wheres Sakura in this? still in part 1 land with the fishes. Just like Hinata.

Funny, I find that Sasuke and Naruto have grown up yet Sakura and Hinata still have the same mindsets they did in part 1 minus a few exceptions.

Quote:
I believe you already know, just choose not to embrace the fact because that would mean opening your eyes and seeing Naruto ending up with a character you hate simply because she poses a threat to a more 'ideal' character you would like him paired up with.

You take all the time you'd like writing up fancy, vain, convoluted circumventions that are understood only by those akin to your deluded self, you're still wrong.

EDIT: YO NARUSAKU, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT NARUHINA HAD ONE OF THE BEST STORY DEVELOPMENTS OF ALL TIME
At least I have a standing argument above yours.

Izuna: Is this a love triangle of some sort?

Sakura: Looks Sad

Naruto: Nothing, Nothing like that at all.
Old 2009-09-15, 21:11   Link #3004
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Kishimoto wants to work on that because the two despite having a weak relationship was always their to protect each other.
Because they were on the same team, its the same with all the other teams in general.
Quote:
I think I'm confident to know what Kishi means in his writing. Interviews and talkbacks with the authors help me understand his intentions.
You're still not the author, if he was going to give away the story, he wouldn't bother making the manga.
Quote:
No need.
Apparently there is because you seem to think you know everything because of some little interviews.
Quote:
Naruto still would try to make Sasuke see him over Sakura because the guys based his growth off of him since he was a kid. Sakura wouldn't do anything to change his feelings for Sasuke and his whole reason of being the main lead.
I doubt he even put one thought into Sasuke's view on Sakura.
Quote:
She's not doing anything to effect Naruto storywise, she has been doing nothing so far that comforts Naruto's sorrow
That's what the story is at about now, her realizing her mistake.
Quote:
Thanks for killing NaruSaku for me since it's the same damn thing for her. If she's not in to Sasuke, she's not important at all.
I mean't the main story, her side story has been done since the Chuunin exams and her involvement in the main story was that Pein scene.
Quote:
kthanx bye.
It'd be nice to see some maturity, but I won't expect that from you.
Old 2009-09-16, 03:58   Link #3005
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Funny, Rescuing Gaara was more important than finding Oro's hideout. Even Deidara gave the location to Naruto where Oro was as well. It's still irrelevant. Now Sakura is back bunner compared to what the current story is heading. I'm sorry I don't see how Sakura could matter in a story telling viewpoint thats irrelevant to her character in general.
More important to them but not the plot. She still moved the plot considerably. Now sakura is a back bunner? I told you that the last Sakura chapter should be more than enough evidence.

Quote:

No, not only is this pure NaruSaku bull**** but you are off your rocker if you think Naruto is doing this for the sake of one girl and his generic status quo of never giving up.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/455/06/

And theres more, but it's main root stems back way more than the POAL.
POAL!!!!

Well anyway, that doesn't really prove anything to your way. Like I said Sasuke is a friend to Naruto and he doesn’t give up on friends. I dont’ see what Naruto learning Sasuke’s pain has anything to do with Naruto wanting acceptance from him.

Quote:
J man never felt passionate about Orochuimaru, in fact he hated him after he left him. Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry and bond is stronger than the feelings he has for Sakura. And thats fact.
No it’s not. Jiraiya reacted in much the same way Naruto has. The only difference is that he gave up.

Quote:
Personality wise yes, backround and story progression wise, they aren't even on the same lenth of relevance. It means everything because Sakura and Tsunade barely connect in the manga as is and share experiences with common problems like Naruto does with J man or Sasuke with Madara. Sakura has no story relevance. But Oro was evil and twisted to the core while Sasuke was misguided and tragic but still carried a sense of morals. J man had no parents or major best friend like Naruto he had a strong bond with frogs and tsunade and thats it. The parrelel holds no merit if the former or latter don't match each others experiences and goals.
Because Sakura’s is the romance side of the story. Jiraiya’s and Tsunade’s relationship is exactly the same as Naruto and Sakura’s.

Orochimaru was also misguided. The only difference was that everyone gave up on him too soon. Sasuke does still seem to have a sense of morality but like Kakashi said "The next generation will surpass the last". Doesn't have to refer to power you know.

Quote:
Hinata did something that was new and completely unpredictible, confess love to the main character. Naruto has never heard someone tell them they love him. At all. I fail to see how thats minor development. Read my post carefully I said, Hinata shares a medium of similarity and love like Naruto has with Sakura but hers is more geniune than Naruto's. Thats because this mofo is stupid as hell and never seen the hints from her up until now. Oh now we play the shoe on the other foot, by your logic, Naruto liked Sakura because he saw how much Sasuke was a steeping stone to her and wanted to acknowledge his existance like him. Hinata did love Naruto for those reasons, but she loved him because he was a inspiration to her life and character and a becaon of light when she had no hope while as Naruto with Sakura was just a school yard crush trying to win over her affections that involve his rivalry with Sasuke.
So just because it’s new to the story, that suddenly means it’s major character development? I fail to see how that works.

Her’s is more genuine than Naruto’s? Give me a break. The only difference between his and hers is that his has more plot relevance. Besides Naruto loved Sakura before Sasuke was in the picture His rivalry developed because of his love, not the other way round.

Quote:
Your point is weak because it's Sakura's tie in with Naruto and Sasuke not Sakura's equal to Naruto as his love interest.
Okay so my point about us not knowing if Sasuke actually loves Sakura and so we can’t know if Sasuke will end up hating even more if Sakura chooses Naruto and my point that he can't since he broke those bonds for revenge and suddenly deciding that Sakura should still love him even when he's done nothing but hurt her would be idiotic is weak because of something regarding Sakura. I don’t know what because your grammar skills aren’t to brilliant and i can’t decipher what you’re saying.

Quote:
NaruHina and Sasusaku both have love confessions while NaruSaku has ambigous scenes not interpetted in the story as a context of the story but more likely pairing wank. I'd take the direct approach over the ambigousity.
If that’s your perspective then fair enough actually. I actually prefer ambigousity.

Quote:
Oro never revenge, just power. Oro was obessessed with getting power and living forever. He was basically evil incarnate.
Yes, power because of hatred. And Orochimaru did want revenge. Why do you think he attacked Konoha?

Quote:
Sasuke's skill is still below Itachis, no amount of hax will counter that fact.
Right now? Yeah I agree Itachi is probably more stronger but my point still stands. But it's still been hinted over and over that Sasuke will surpass him.

Besides Pain doesn't count since he's the reincarnation of a freaking God. He's an anomaly.

Quote:
Jiraya said he failed to save his teacher Sandaime, yet Naruto still has Kakashi alive.
Maybe that's a foreshadowing of something? Ever consider that?

But Kakashi died at Pains hand and Naruto was able to save him. So what’s your point?

Quote:
True, J man wrote books though and Nagato got his inspiration from J man and became Pain through Jiraya's words. He promoted the peace idealism before J man said it in context.
I don't see how this counters my point. Like I said, it doesn't matter where Naruto may have got it from. It still parralels with Jiraiya. Same with him wanting to save his friend. Same with his desire to become Hokage. Same with just about every other parrelel. It makes no difference.

Actually, you’ve misunderstood Nagato’s character here. Nagato used to believe in Jiraiya’s belief that people understanding each other would lead to peace but all the shit that happened to him afterwards convinced him it would never happen and pain and fear of pain was needed instead. He said as much to Jiraiya and Naruto.

Quote:
J man loved Tsunade but he still accepted Dan being Tsunades love and Tsunade hasn't regretted either. So by your logic, Naruto will accept Sakura's love with Tsunade as a sign of his growth for the main purpose of him trying to restore team 7. Like I said, J man never had a Hinata. Naurto's girl can be anyone, Sakura can't be with Sasuke because she along with her whole entire goal was to love Sasuke, that was her dream. Why can't you accept that?
Jiriaya had a Sakura though. Getting the girl refers to that. It can't be anyone else. Jiriaya's love for Tsunade parrelels with Naruto's love for Sakura.
No by my logic, Naruto instead of failing will not give up and will convince Sakura to love him instead. I don't think you seem to understand the concept of 'surpassing'

And Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were genuine love but that doesn't mean it'll happen. Right now I'm convinced Sakura is confused about her feelings with Sauke and Naruto and doesn't really know who she likes more. The latest data book say much the same. I'm denying Naruhina even though i know for a fact Hinata loves Naruto. What makes you think I'll accept Sasusaku just because of the same?

Quote:
Plot devices don't have major contributes to the main hero romantic wise or not, this was branched in part 1 as well. Also Hinata like Sakura said I love you to the front of the main character in the most important arc of Naruto's character. Lee never confessed his love to Sakura like Hinata did.
Plot devices do have major contributes to the main hero romantic wise or not.
Do you mean that plot devices don't have an affect on the plot any deeper besides resolving the particular situation it's used for? In that case you would be right.

Important arc? Subjective perspective. Pain’s arc wasn’t really THAT important, imo. If everyone had stayed dead then it would've been but no. Lee confessed to Sakura in what i consider to be an equally important arc and his confession actually had an effect and development but in the end Sakura never returned the favour.

Quote:
When has Hinata ever given up after the neji fight she's been succumbed to being a character who carries the will of fire and has always used Naruto's example.
I don’t see how that’s any different to Sakura. The difference is that she gained the will of fire in a life and death situation.

Quote:
And J man always was jealous of Oro's talent but he never had a brother like bond with him, they were enemies. Oro was just a plain douche bag. J man was a man who was good to his friends but he never put Oro as a standard of his growth and choices in life, that was Tsunade. I thought he gave up on Oro because he was a bastard who did bad things behind the scenes and shamed Sarutobi their teacher. Hell Tsunade never liked Orochimaru to begin with and her killing their teacher confirms the Sannin had a hate dynamic that J man and Tsunade carried to their graves reguarding Oro.
Okay I can’t be arsed finding chapters relating to this so i’ll just point you to the Naruwiki:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jiraiya#Background
Orochimaru’s Face heel turn did have a dramatic impact on Jiraiya. It’s a canon fact.

Quote:
Team 7 is nothing like Team Sannin, at all. Naruto is not J man in terms with his rivaly with Sasuke or Orochimaru and Sakura is nothing like Tsunade who hated Orochimaru instead of crushing on him like Sasuke. Oro left village to form his own because Sarutobi hated his methods but couldn't kill him, hell Sarutobi was the only person who showed true compassion and friendship with Oro than J man and Tsunade did. J man regretted making peace with Oro in his death bed but facts show he was a lost cause to him..
We don’t know of Jiraiya’s relationship with Orochimaru before Orochimaru’s face heel turn. But Naruto’s rivalry has nothing to do with anything anymore. It was just used as way of developing a bond with Sasuke. Anything else would've worked. Tsunade may not have liked Orochimaru but that maybe just her considering it from an objective standpoint during years of conemtplation. Sakura could very well come to a similar conclusion about Sasuke. Her relationship with Jiraiya is much the same as Sakura’s relationship with Naruto. Stop making mountains out of moles. Just because they’re not EXACTLY the same doesn’t mean they’re nothing alike.

Last edited by Haak; 2009-09-16 at 06:56.
Old 2009-09-16, 04:56   Link #3006
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
At least I have a standing argument above yours.

Izuna: Is this a love triangle of some sort?

Sakura: Looks Sad

Naruto: Nothing, Nothing like that at all.
Well this is pretty fucking pointless, you're going to stay true to your preference regardless of what I say and will continue to spew this shit that doesn't really fucking matter until the day Kishimoto figures out how the shit to execute NaruHina's next encounter.

Pun intended.
Old 2009-09-16, 05:02   Link #3007
kitten320

Wow... what a long posts... And I though that I was posting a lot when arguing

Anyway I say, yes it will happen!

Naruto always loved her and still does. Sakura also cares a lot and now that Sai finally opened her eyes, we can expect some progress.

While on NaruHina part I see no progress. They almost never talk, I really can't see a relationship forming out of nowhere. Just because Hinata has confessed doesn't make big difference. Naruto doesn't seem to care at all.

And if to look even deeper... then SasuNaru has more chanced than NaruHina since Naruto seems to getting obessd with him
Sakura needs to hurry
Old 2009-09-16, 06:27   Link #3008
clawer123

hmmm.. it would be likely to argue since you had some points that are quite OUT IN FLOW OF THE CONCEPT oF THE STORY LIKE BLAMING NARUTO FOR REPEATING LOVE ON SAKURA JUST LIKE J MAN AND TSUNADE, IS OUT OF BOUNDS, Sai's conclusion is composed of guesses an Sakura being the greates NARUHINA FAN.

So let me start...

Quote:
Naruto's theme is to defy prvious failures of others actions. Not repeat them. BONDS, ACCEPTANCE, AND WILL OF FIRE is the main theme of the manga. Not love fates, Naruto is supposed to defy it. J man and Tsunade had their own reasons for going their ways, but for J man to regret wining her and Tsunade to cry losing him doesn't mean Naruto and Sakura are going to fill their shoes. Naruto repating J mans love for Sakura is not changing fate, it's repeating it. Fact is, NaruHina and SasuSaku had development not resolved completely in the direction of the story, left unsaid. Sasuke left and Hinata is somewhere with the rookies. Naruto has heard her speak her feelings, and Sakura has never directly compared her feelings with Sasuke to Naruto as of yet. By the way this manga is going, the two with find love with their original companions by the manga's end. Naruto hasn't accepted Hinata and Sasuke hasn't accepted Sakura. It's called foreshadowing.
Defying/RESISTING is alternative part.. but SURPASSING IS THE MAIN PART
And that is why stated Naruto's generation will surprass anything that the previous one has flaws/failed to complete and does include character development/LOVE even it would happen in any circumstances

Jaraiya and Tsunade reletaionship really suite the part for almost late to realzied there is only one person to love her.. and that is Jaraiya who already died and it is really a need to fill this somewhat FAILED relationship and that is indicating to us about NaruSaku.. Girls make Boys STRONG as indicated by the Jman where NaruSaku is still capable.

NaruHina doesnt indicate in somewhat relationship measures because they lack bonds and the only thing that you guys are saying is about her CONFESSION where it could lead to Naruhina and blaming J MAN and Tsunade relationship about this and indicating about in order to surpass the previous ones is to have a turn... Please accept the confession as for her own development just like Sai clearing the issue for Sakura and Naruto. Again she already confessed, smiled in the hug, accept it NOTHING MORE THAN THAT TO HAPPEN

So are you telling if Naruto did not accept Hinata/ Sasuke still doesnt accept Sakura.. it indicates they already failed to surpass the previous generation?

What if Naruto and Sakura will get together and Sasuke and Hinata will also be together? that would be a canon..

Quote:
Sai never brought up Hinata anywhere in Sakura's conversation nor Sasuke, in current times, he brought up a misconception of a past thought that doesn't tie to the current mindset of the main character. He never saw Hinata confess, he doesn't know Sakura has feelings for Sasuke, he doesn't know about Sakura's reason to bring back Sasuke, and he still has no clue why Naruto cares so damn much about Sasuke. It's his guess. The present is being implied by the most emotionally retarded ninja in the manga in terms of insight with Naruto and Sakura's emotions. Come on.
whew.. Because it is indicated in the story that Hinata's is already solved so SAI flashback has nothing to do with HINATA.. and Sakura's reason of bringing Sasuke back is already known by Sai because of their BONDS/ team 7 not on LOVE PART.. and if you read the 2nd databook.. its states there Sakura's stopping Sasuke on defecting is somewhat a SELFISH ACT. again, Sakura's made another mistake due she thought the flashback(chapter3) is really Sasuke opening his fellings to her but that is really Naruto. so then again, the DEVELOPMENT OF PROMISE OF A LIFETIME IS MADE
i would like to add that Sai already know how Sasuke mean so much to Naruto because of the BONDS.. during Sai's secret assignment to assassinate Sasuke.. and THIS IS THE INDICATION of Sai's character development to possibly read/understand people's emotion..GET IT>?

Quote:
It does, because Sakura knew of Hinata's love also and made a statement that indicates she's sad because Hinata almost died for Naruto. She's the biggest NaruHina fan I've ever seen.
OH MAN! not again. SHE WAS SURPRISED.. that Hinata had somewhat feelings for Naruto.. because she can't believe and... she's not a fan of NaruHina.. she was amazed on Hinata(herself) on her development

Quote:
Sakura never knew about Naruto henging as Sasuke, however she did compare Naruto to herself in terms of having a hard time being someone Sasuke can acknowledge. Sakura and Naruto are parellels to each other with their bond to Sasuke, even in her flash back, she was determined to win over Sasuke from Ino because of her new found confidence Ino helped restore. Naruto was never in the equation until they formed as a Team even then Sakura is sick of Naruto interfering with her love with Sasuke, and she said this to Sasuke directly.
and yes it has to be solved. as you called foreshadowing if you still remember it was Naruto who was cheering on Sakura when she fights on Ino, where she gains strength and not on Sasuke..
and that is trying to point Sakura's earlier mistakes for knowing Naruto..She only thought Naruto is just somewhat not taking her seriously/ not fully understand her.
And i am trying to say that this is somewhat the biggest foreshadowing in the series because it is where it began to state the true feelings of Naruto that is rarely can be seen. "and now i know why i liked her"- is the phrase of Naruto realizing he loves her. this must be solved next
Old 2009-09-16, 09:53   Link #3009
Takashipl

Quote:
Anyway, it's still to early to resolve any pairings it's not Sakura's time yet.
You post looong posts, and i'd love to reply with even longer, but that single sentence is perfectly summing up my thoughts. We shall wait and see who (if any) is going to win Naruto's heart. Naruto will end up with fine girl either way - it's up to Kishimoto to decide Sakura or Hinata will be lucky one (But if he chooses Hinata, i'll sulk ) So, let's restart this talk after all is revealed, because now it's futile.

I'll be happy for you if NaruHina wins and i hope you'll feel the same for me if it'll end up other way
Old 2009-09-16, 12:21   Link #3010
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

hmm i dunno ive been reading around and i have yet to find any time that naruto states hes in love with sakura....if anyone has a clue let me know
Old 2009-09-16, 16:13   Link #3011
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
hmm i dunno ive been reading around and i have yet to find any time that naruto states hes in love with sakura....if anyone has a clue let me know

Well, the fact that he states a reason why he can't love Sakura (when Sai asks him about his feelings for her) instead of denying that he feels that way implies that he does love Sakura. We know from part 1 that there was at least a crush and it carried on into part two in a playful/protective way. At the very minimum he does feel attraction to her on some level and he definitely cares a great deal about her happiness and well being. Sounds pretty close to what I would consider "love."
Old 2009-09-16, 16:42   Link #3012
Janifuu
緩和

People are still denying that Naruto loves Sakura? Seriously? Even after its been confirmed and reconfirmed repeatedly that he loves her? When are the shipping fanatics going to open their eyes... the boy has loved her since the very beginning of the manga, and has never once shown any indicator of letting go of his love for her. Even an emotionally dysfunctional retard like Sai can see it.

Like it or not, NaruSaku is the most likely potential pairing to become canon before the end of the story, based on the obvious indicators that Naruto has since day one loved Sakura, Sakura has progressively shown continuous signs and portrayals in harboring romantic feelings for Naruto throughout the manga (especially part 2), and in thus giving Naruto and Sakura the most mutuality, continuity, chemistry, bonding, growth, progression, development, and panel focus - elements in which NaruHina and SasuSaku severely lack.

Are SasuSaku and NaruHina still possible to happen? Sure, anything is possible. But you would have to be pretty damn stupid, ignorant, or be severely in denial to believe that those two pairings are more likely to occur than NaruSaku is, especially given how many more positive hints and indicators NaruSaku has carried as opposed to the other two, and in such that correlates to the 463 chapters and 10 years that this manga has been in progression. The fact remains that Naruto has never once harbored any romantic interest in Hinata, Sasuke has never once harbored romantic interest in Sakura, Sakura has shown constant signs in her feelings developing into love for Naruto (as even Databook 3 foreshadows), and Hinata's confession was a Hinata defining moment (lets not also forget to mention her smiling approval of the affectionate display between Naruto and Sakura in front of the entire village).

oh yes - I'll just keep ignoring the fact that Kishi gives us all of these continuous NaruSaku moments to purely remind us of just what an amazing platonic relationship they have, while in the mean time having people like Yamato, Sai, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and even the goddamn village (450 anyone?) see it as otherwise.

Last edited by Janifuu; 2009-09-16 at 16:53.
Old 2009-09-16, 16:57   Link #3013
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I dont feel any shipping because i dont feel Naruto has anything whatsoever to do with romance i just feel saying a crush is undying love is going a little far Sakura going from disliking naruto to growing to care about him also does not read love to me. It reads as someone disliking someone until they've been on a team and worked closely and got to know this person and grew to care about there teammate ..If i had to decide a "ship" id go for sakura and naruto i just at this point dont feel that there is a love between them or for the matter between hinata or naruto because just because one party admits feelings doesnt mean the other one will to...
Old 2009-09-16, 21:17   Link #3014
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

diffrent change in expertions that for sure, first one hes mad second one hes smiling a little..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-09-19 at 23:46.
Old 2009-09-16, 21:22   Link #3015
Alchemist007
*Author

Woa early naruto manga looked weird lol
Old 2009-09-16, 21:29   Link #3016
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
diffrent change in expertions that for sure, first one hes mad second one hes smiling a little..
it relates to what I said before; Sakura didn't know shit about Naruto nor Sasuke at this point in time and that's what Sasuke means by 'You're annoying' as you can see in the first instance.

btw, analyzing this further you'll see what he means by 'annoying' is ignorant.
Old 2009-09-17, 01:36   Link #3017
Sir-Nemesis

Hinata is more popular

if naruto remains gets with sakura would be a disappointment to many fans
Old 2009-09-17, 01:50   Link #3018
clawer123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Nemesis View Post
Hinata is more popular

if naruto remains gets with sakura would be a disappointment to many fans
i really dont think so..

Sasuke is more popular than her..

and i think Kishi has NO CARE for fanbase either NaruHina, SasuSaku or NaruSaku..

He is just creating/stating the STORY. giving some moral values and based on it as an author he can add many developments/obstacles involved in a pairing/ love relationships and for that

NARUSAKU has a chance
Old 2009-09-17, 02:41   Link #3019
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
naruto remains gets with sakura
What? Like in an urn? You want Sakura to f*** an urn with Naruto's remains?
Old 2009-09-17, 03:46   Link #3020
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I dont feel any shipping because i dont feel Naruto has anything whatsoever to do with romance i just feel saying a crush is undying love is going a little far Sakura going from disliking naruto to growing to care about him also does not read love to me. It reads as someone disliking someone until they've been on a team and worked closely and got to know this person and grew to care about there teammate ..If i had to decide a "ship" id go for sakura and naruto i just at this point dont feel that there is a love between them or for the matter between hinata or naruto because just because one party admits feelings doesnt mean the other one will to...
You do realize that very close friendship is already love on it's own? Only without realizing it.

Naruto always wanted to get a kiss from Sakura, kept asking her on dates countless of times, was trying to peep on her, was ready to go with Jiraya to hot springs when he promised that Sakura also will be there (hearts were popping out of his eyes), he was damn happy and blushing when Sakura tried to feed him and damn dissapointed when it was Sai instead... Naruto's LOVE is just glaring you into eyes.

With Sakura it might be a bit different since she doesn't do it so openly but she kinda has same situation as Winry from FMA. She knows Naruto for so many years and has become fond of him. at first it could be friendship but then it started to grow in something bigger.

Love doesn't happen like BAM! I'm in love with you and I why cling to you!
It grows gradually and you don't always notice it although...

I'm not really a good expert in love thingies
But what I see does imply love, pure one and not the passionate one to which we are usually used to in anime.