AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-20, 12:03   Link #2401
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
Ming Wang escapes, surprise! Even gave the stereotypical villain "this isn't the last you've seen of me!" speech. I can't believe LDE didn't just kill him and be done with it. Meh, whatever. I don't think there's been a single individual in the whole series whose intelligence I've been impressed by, so I guess it's only natural...
New chapter again ??? what is going on with Mars ??????
Have yet to read it but depend on the context i'd judge whether it's good or bad
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-20, 13:03   Link #2402
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
actually YC commented himself that he have yet to be able to deal with mid ranked sovereign, just that he was lucky for Huai Wang using fire, and most of the damage was absorbed by other sovereigns on his side
But we also have to consider that yun Che didn't open his gate too, I am not talking about the 1st gate since that's apperantly open permanently now.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-20, 13:09   Link #2403
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
New chapter again ??? what is going on with Mars ??????
Have yet to read it but depend on the context i'd judge whether it's good or bad
How sad is it that because we've gotten two chapters for two days in a row - which is the norm for everyone else, including Mars himself before - we're left wondering who this new guy is and what he's done with Mars?
Old 2016-04-20, 15:54   Link #2404
luffyxnami

Just read the latest chapter and I can sort of understand lde not killing Ming right away, she wanted him to witness his descendent get kill but she should have also burn him at the same time as them so she was indeed a little dumb.
Old 2016-04-20, 22:13   Link #2405
Breidaluk

That was stupid. He can use the link with the Four Sacred Grounds and make everything more messy(for Yun Che). Though if he does that them the pressure for his friends and family in Profound Sky Continent can be less than now.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 01:23   Link #2406
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
That was stupid. He can use the link with the Four Sacred Grounds and make everything more messy(for Yun Che). Though if he does that them the pressure for his friends and family in Profound Sky Continent can be less than now.
Nah, Sacred Grounds don't need him after he failed.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 03:38   Link #2407
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Nah, Sacred Grounds don't need him after he failed.
Depend, for better or worse, the guy was sovereign 10, even with the drop from his blood run, he'd still around sovereign 6-8 and info about demon continent. There might be group willing to take him in
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 10:26   Link #2408
elroid

another double chap again today. now we have all the name of the 7 legendary treasures but all the newer ones are still hard to guess whats their function since they are not as direct as the ones we already know.

and as expected, hong er eats the things stored in YC's poison orb again but this time she ate the orb that contains mass load of energy that was given by the golden crow. but luckily this is actually the only method to refuel the dimensional ship so all is fine and the ship is now restored and maybe powered up and hong er wont be hungry for some time.
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 13:25   Link #2409
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
another double chap again today. now we have all the name of the 7 legendary treasures but all the newer ones are still hard to guess whats their function since they are not as direct as the ones we already know.

and as expected, hong er eats the things stored in YC's poison orb again but this time she ate the orb that contains mass load of energy that was given by the golden crow. but luckily this is actually the only method to refuel the dimensional ship so all is fine and the ship is now restored and maybe powered up and hong er wont be hungry for some time.
No future nuke for YC, eh? Kinda disappointed.
Old 2016-04-21, 15:14   Link #2410
Hiyono

Hong Er is totally the best character. I wish we saw more of her.
Old 2016-04-23, 12:28   Link #2411
ndiezel

Wow, LDE is tsundere as f*ck.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 15:36   Link #2412
Breidaluk

New chapter in summary. Not that much progress in going back to Profound Sky Continent. And Loli with Bewbz~~
Old 2016-04-24, 20:44   Link #2413
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

He actually give her that drug!!?
I thought he was joking...
Old 2016-04-25, 07:22   Link #2414
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

My sides are in full orbit. He actually gave the boob enhancing medicine to her.
EternityPala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 20:31   Link #2415
Breidaluk

Saw the summaries in WuxiaWorld forum and now things will get really bloody.
Old 2016-05-18, 23:36   Link #2416
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Saw the summaries in WuxiaWorld forum and now things will get really bloody.
Well, he better start the massacre or I will be piss, he wipe out an entire clan for kidnapping his relative, and if he forgive the Phoenix empire cause he have a thing for the Phoenix princess then he would be the worst mc in my opinion. Also I don't get what the author is trying to do, why is main wife gone too, and why can't lde have kid. Is yun Che only going to have one kid throughout this whole entire story? So many thing are poping up that make little sense.
Old 2016-05-19, 00:20   Link #2417
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I hope the author doesn't lost his taste... Because I'm very enjoying this wn... Just annihilate them already...
Old 2016-05-19, 06:37   Link #2418
Kristoped

Probably 1 - 2 "flashback" chapters and we are good to go.
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 06:48   Link #2419
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Nooo, it's Bloody time and annihilation time... Fanservice time is over now.. So it's time to yun che to kick someone ass..
Old 2016-05-19, 08:16   Link #2420
Breidaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Well, he better start the massacre or I will be piss, he wipe out an entire clan for kidnapping his relative, and if he forgive the Phoenix empire cause he have a thing for the Phoenix princess then he would be the worst mc in my opinion. Also I don't get what the author is trying to do, why is main wife gone too, and why can't lde have kid. Is yun Che only going to have one kid throughout this whole entire story? So many thing are poping up that make little sense.
We don't know about Yun Che and Chuyuechan's kid. When he did it with Chu he only had the blood legacy of the phoenix and dragon(plus virgin yang dragon seed) and Evil god veins.

When he did with the empress he already added the golden crow in the zoo, plus he received the dragon god marrow bone. I don't know what will happen but is possible his child can be born(after all, every blood legacy can be passed down to his kids).

What if his kid receives the evil god veins? In chuyuechan's case, the child will have the fire immunity and if the child with the little demon empress is born the child can have at least the fire and water immunity.

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem