Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-20, 01:43   Link #3041
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Yes, we'll certainly see. If it's not an ambiguous/non-romance conclusion anyways (I just hate it when that happens).
And perhaps it should be requested to add a [MANGA] tag to the thread title?
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-09-20, 01:45   Link #3042
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Talking to someone new is as easy as saying "Hi", and helping someone is as easy as holding out your hand; Hinata did neither when it mattered (when they were younger))this to know what is acceptable, and what is not.
Not really that easy for shy people to talk to someone especially someone new i know i use to be so shy around new people i couldnt even say hi to them..
Old 2009-09-20, 01:55   Link #3043
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Not really that easy for shy people to talk to someone especially someone new i know i use to be so shy around new people i couldnt even say hi to them..
During short term encounters where you have very little interaction with the person, I completely understand not being able to say hello - we are all shy (for various reasons) at one point or another. Not being able to offer basic courtesies/help to someone you have known and admired for years due to shyness is an intense psychological disorder (if Hinata has AvPD, then her bahaviour is somewhat excusable). I am very leery, though, of labeling a fictional character as having actual psychological disorders (without the author first stating such info), preferring instead to accept that Hinata is simply shy, which in turn makes my (brief) analysis of her justifiable.
Old 2009-09-20, 02:01   Link #3044
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Yeh i agree but with hinata she practically fainted every time naruto spoke to her so that really wouldnt be much emotional comfort to naruto
Old 2009-09-20, 02:13   Link #3045
james0246

Quote:
Yeh i agree but with hinata she practically fainted every time naruto spoke to her so that really wouldnt be much emotional comfort to naruto
LOL, too true.

Suffice to say, at the end of the day, despite both of their emotional baggage, neither tried to help the other (when they were children). And, while Hinata's shyness may have been debilitating at times (although it was played more for comedic value, rather than true psychological evidence), her growth based on her acknowledgement of Naruto does not actually affect Naruto in any way. Because they did not interact, it really doesn't matter to Naruto if Hinata spurned herself onward into adulthood by following Naruto's path. Just as it does not affect Sylvester Stallone that I used his character of Rocky to physically better myself when I was younger, it does not affect Naruto that Hinata used him as an idol. Consequently, it does not matter if Hinata acknowledged Naruto when nobody else did, because acknowledgement from afar, no matter the reason, means nothing to the one being acknowledged/idolized.
Old 2009-09-20, 04:17   Link #3046
clawer123

Quote:
So? Actions speak louder than words, and hoping and praying for someone (being with them in spirit) means diddly-squat if you don't actually hold out a hand in support. Fact of the matter is, the only time she actually tried to help Naruto was after his loneliness had already been broken by his family (Team 7) and friends (the other genin, Hinata included). In fact, and I say this somewhat jokingly, Hinata is a bit of a bitch; she knew of Naruto's pain far more than any other character, but she never actually tried to help. Consequently, it really doesn't matter if she was with Naruto in spirit (which she really wasn't, considering that Naruto didn't even really know her until the Chuunin Exam), or that she secretly acknowledged him (from afar), because at the end of the day Naruto still walked home by himself wishing for someone, anyone, to pay attention to him, and Hinata never actively did (Talking to someone new is as easy as saying "Hi", and helping someone is as easy as holding out your hand; Hinata did neither when it mattered (when they were younger)).

This is not to say that Naruto doesn't share some of the blame (though far smaller than Hinata) - he never attempted to make friends with Hinata (for unknown reasons), in fact it does not appear he ever attempted to make friends at all (presumably he felt socially pressured to not make real friends, btu that is conjecture).
You are Right Hinata knows the sufferings/loneliness of Naruto in part 1 but she dont have the guts to talk with him to much because of her shyness. the only thing that Makes this Naruhina shipper strong is because of t he confession and because Hinata is alive they insist it would be the source of Naruhina.. they are Completely in DENIAL if they make so much statements/distorting some facts from romantic to platonic. and it is clearly the villagers are Blushing when Sakura hug Naruto that implies it is ROMANTIC.. COMPLETE DENIAL SHIPPERS

and Guys.. i am so sorry if i had some Manga sources to support my posts i totally forgot this is an anime thread

Last edited by clawer123; 2009-09-20 at 04:38.
Old 2009-09-20, 08:02   Link #3047
ajnas
Banned

Quote:
LOL, too true.

Suffice to say, at the end of the day, despite both of their emotional baggage, neither tried to help the other (when they were children). And, while Hinata's shyness may have been debilitating at times (although it was played more for comedic value, rather than true psychological evidence), her growth based on her acknowledgement of Naruto does not actually affect Naruto in any way. Because they did not interact, it really doesn't matter to Naruto if Hinata spurned herself onward into adulthood by following Naruto's path. Just as it does not affect Sylvester Stallone that I used his character of Rocky to physically better myself when I was younger, it does not affect Naruto that Hinata used him as an idol. Consequently, it does not matter if Hinata acknowledged Naruto when nobody else did, because acknowledgement from afar, no matter the reason, means nothing to the one being acknowledged/idolized.
Stop just stop. This is so not true. Naruto would be honored for someone to use his own way of life as a progression of their own growth, look how proud he was with Konoharmaru when he acknowledged his growth when he went to the Kage Summit. You're obviously not giving Kishimoto credit for making Hinata a distant admirer.

As for the other post, I fault you for one reason, Hinata was insecure about her own self, she wouldn't have met Naruto if she tried because it would be to much for her since she's so shy and distant due to her up bringing, plus she would get in trouble if her clan found out she was assioted with the nine tailed jinnchuriki. Sasuke got a pass because he was also a orphan.
Old 2009-09-20, 10:02   Link #3048
clawer123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnas View Post
Stop just stop. This is so not true. Naruto would be honored for someone to use his own way of life as a progression of their own growth, look how proud he was with Konoharmaru when he acknowledged his growth when he went to the Kage Summit. You're obviously not giving Kishimoto credit for making Hinata a distant admirer.

As for the other post, I fault you for one reason, Hinata was insecure about her own self, she wouldn't have met Naruto if she tried because it would be to much for her since she's so shy and distant due to her up bringing, plus she would get in trouble if her clan found out she was assioted with the nine tailed jinnchuriki. Sasuke got a pass because he was also a orphan.
So there it is again,.. does the story states that her clan would be troubled/angry if he was with naruto just a simple talk, will get her in trouble?

Sasuke had parents once but only lost it.. Naruto has NONE

anyway, it is already solved about about her own insecurity but it doesn't mean it would be on NARUHINA
Old 2009-09-20, 10:32   Link #3049
Siddyus
The Insidious

OFF TOPIC:

Is it just me or ajnas is taking this discussion way too seriously? as if he is defending his religion or something sacred. Just a thought. lol

Anyway, we'll never know whats in the mind of kishimoto. Perhaps in the end Naruto would fall for... Ino. :P

Old 2009-09-20, 12:22   Link #3050
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
You are Right Hinata knows the sufferings/loneliness of Naruto in part 1 but she dont have the guts to talk with him to much because of her shyness. the only thing that Makes this Naruhina shipper strong is because of t he confession and because Hinata is alive they insist it would be the source of Naruhina.. they are Completely in DENIAL if they make so much statements/distorting some facts from romantic to platonic. and it is clearly the villagers are Blushing when Sakura hug Naruto that implies it is ROMANTIC.. COMPLETE DENIAL SHIPPERS

and Guys.. i am so sorry if i had some Manga sources to support my posts i totally forgot this is an anime thread
hate to say youre wrong (at least about this anyway)but nobody was blushing everyone was bruised and dirty
Spoiler for Manga spoiler:
Old 2009-09-20, 13:06   Link #3051
Alchemist007
*Author

While they aren't blushing, I think its obvious to everyone, since they're probably thinking "finally, about damn time."
Old 2009-09-20, 13:13   Link #3052
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
hate to say youre wrong (at least about this anyway)but nobody was blushing everyone was bruised and dirty
Spoiler for Manga spoiler:
Spoiler for anus:

uploading this shit is way too tiresome

bottom left panel btw
Old 2009-09-20, 13:14   Link #3053
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I think thats more shock that she punched him not blushing
Old 2009-09-20, 13:15   Link #3054
james0246

^Yeah, they are all thinking to themselves, "Who is this crazy girl that just hit our saviour? Shouldn't we arrest her for that..." .
Old 2009-09-20, 13:28   Link #3055
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
I think thats more shock that she punched him not blushing
Ya, at second glance they look like typical war paint donning indians to me.
Old 2009-09-20, 15:17   Link #3056
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Seeing as we're having some colorful chatting going on here Im going to remind everyone of the forum rules

1.2 Do not insult or harass other members

Insults, harassment, flaming, trolling, baiting or other similar abusive behaviour towards other members of The Forum will not be tolerated. This includes the use of "retort images". Images used to convey a "come back" message (i.e. to "retort") are forbidden in all areas of The Forum, they are often offensive and only serve to ignite flame wars.

This includes language as well, I believe you can all get your point across without the language. If you see anyone violating this rule please use the report button in the corner. Do not fight back.
Quote:
Additionally, many have been violating Rule numero uno: 1.1 Unlicensed Anime or Manga Only. It is nice to use examples from the manga, but be wary of using too many images from a licensed manga, and please everyone ("cough" Let'sFightingLove "cough"), do not use links from websites (OM is most often used) that host the illegal distribution or viewing of licensed material.
That and many more, the amount of infraction in the last few pages is mindblowing..
I'm closing this thread for the time being until I sort all these infractions out. I'm not sure the best solution is to re-open it as it it. It may be best to let this one dies and open new [Manga]/[Anime] pairing threads.

Until then
/thread.
Closed Thread