Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-09, 02:52   Link #1021
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukus View Post
Here's what's going to happen (because I'm psychic)

Some event makes Naruto realize Hinata, they get together. All is happy and fuzzy.

Amidst the happy fuzziness Sakura will realize her feelings for Naruto when it's too late, and "Be happy for him".

Quote me cause I'm almost positive thats how it'll go down. Like someone said on here, everything happens for a reason. Kishi wouldn't just make Hinata have a crush on Naruto for 'nothing', and if there was a new love interest introduced it would violate the above said rule.

If you need anymore confirmation look at Jiraiya and Tsunade, the practical clone of naruto and sakura. Are they together? No.
Holy crap, how did I not think of that? It would make perfect sense. Hmm...but there is one problem. I don't see Sakura ending up with Sasuke in the end(Because I don't see Sasuke with anyone really) and usually in this particular type of anime it tends to have a "happy ending". Sakura needs a happy ending if Kishimoto goes this way right? It's also good to know there are psychics out there looking out for all the anime viewers .
Old 2007-03-09, 02:54   Link #1022
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Saku can always hook up with Lee . If she looks past those Fuzzy Eyebrows and that Jumper . He is an attractive Human Being + he is Gai Approved . What more does a girl want He is Gai Approved Jokes aside Lee has a crush on Saku and Lee being Lee is pretty vocal about it .
Old 2007-03-09, 03:02   Link #1023
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Saku can always hook up with Lee . If she looks past those Fuzzy Eyebrows and that Jumper . He is an attractive Human Being + he is Gai Approved . What more does a girl want He is Gai Approved Jokes aside Lee has a crush on Saku and Lee being Lee is pretty vocal about it .
Sigh, I didn't think of that either? I'm totally off my game I guess . Well, that about wraps it all up. Now Kishi just has to write it up, please the crowd, and call it a day.

Man do I ever wish I was Gai approved...
Old 2007-03-09, 09:55   Link #1024
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukus View Post
If you need anymore confirmation look at Jiraiya and Tsunade, the practical clone of naruto and sakura. Are they together? No.
-So Naruto will end up a lone, 50-year old man, that peeks at naked women and writes pronographic novels titled "Dattebayo" all while riding on the head of his most trusted toad Gamakichi? Great but where's Hinata in that picture? And apparently Sakura will become the next Hokage...I am sorry but the lives of the Sannin, while they mimic those of Naruto and Sakura, are not a definite answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprime70 View Post
Naruto WIll be with hinata!!
-Not if Hinata's father, cousin (Neji), sister (Hanabi) and Kishimoto have anything to say about it . So many obstacles for this pairing. Perhaps Hinata should go for Gaara?
Old 2007-03-09, 11:12   Link #1025
shaselai

Sometime understanding another person is better than loving another person. Sakura "loves" sasuke but she doesnt understand him at all. While Naruto not only loves Sakura but totally understands her (or at least very well). The way i see it is IF sakura ends with Sasuke they really wont have much in common in terms of understanding and its probably gonna go sour or they could start from the ground up.
Naruto is taking a step back and not confessing his love to her (although he tries to hit on her) because he understands sakura's feelings and knows that the current sakura doesnt have Naruto in her mind. So sometimes understanding someone is better than just "love"
Old 2007-03-09, 12:18   Link #1026
vblaze101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Spoiler:
I don't read the manga....so I must know!! Are you just joking are would say that's are reasonable assumption?
Old 2007-03-09, 14:07   Link #1027
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by vblaze101 View Post
I don't read the manga....so I must know!! Are you just joking are would say that's are reasonable assumption?
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-03-09, 19:50   Link #1028
vblaze101

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
OMG!! I saw pics of Chapter 343 on Youtube. She does have a lecherous look on her face.....but apparently, in the back of her head, she's thinking "Oh geez..." which implies she's just trying to be nice. But still........
Old 2007-03-09, 21:06   Link #1029
DrunkManCrying

I don't think anyone will get anyone since that's just the way it goes in manga/anime series.
Old 2007-03-09, 21:41   Link #1030
tyr2000ca

Quote:
OMG!! I saw pics of Chapter 343 on Youtube. She does have a lecherous look on her face.....but apparently, in the back of her head, she's thinking "Oh geez..." which implies she's just trying to be nice. But still........
I think the 'Oh Geez...'sound like she did it as playful manner more than anything else when you look at her face.
Old 2007-03-10, 01:39   Link #1031
mrprime70
Shikamaru

Quote:
-So Naruto will end up a lone, 50-year old man, that peeks at naked women and writes pronographic novels titled "Dattebayo" all while riding on the head of his most trusted toad Gamakichi? Great but where's Hinata in that picture? And apparently Sakura will become the next Hokage...I am sorry but the lives of the Sannin, while they mimic those of Naruto and Sakura, are not a definite answer...

-Not if Hinata's father, cousin (Neji), sister (Hanabi) and Kishimoto have anything to say about it . So many obstacles for this pairing. Perhaps Hinata should go for Gaara?
they'll just have to deal with it because they will end up together

As Black As My Shadow
Old 2007-03-10, 05:59   Link #1032
Asianknight82
Banned

well since its already written in fate that naruto will be the next hokage (aka most powerful ninja) who is he to deny hinata marriage with naruto? besides, he already expects hanabi to be the successor any way. She can have the clan, Hinata can have wife of hokage :P
Old 2007-03-10, 09:32   Link #1033
tyr2000ca

No Flaming Required Please......

Hi all,

As you know I am a NaruSaku fan.

As you can tell from my title this is just a theory that I have been thinking about when I got up for work this morning......I know that is not good to have Naruto on the brain when going to work.

Take a Look what i have to say about Naruto and Sakura.

Spoiler for manga:

So what you guys thinks? Kind thought of this from the top of my head. Also, the near-death scene when Naruto is about to die. A single tear drop fell onto his chest from Tsunade. From there he came back from the brink.

And please no flaming.
Old 2007-03-10, 10:24   Link #1034
vblaze101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyr2000ca View Post
No Flaming Required Please......

Hi all,

As you know I am a NaruSaku fan.

As you can tell from my title this is just a theory that I have been thinking about when I got up for work this morning......I know that is not good to have Naruto on the brain when going to work.

Take a Look what i have to say about Naruto and Sakura.

Spoiler for manga:

So what you guys thinks? Kind thought of this from the top of my head. Also, the near-death scene when Naruto is about to die. A single tear drop fell onto his chest from Tsunade. From there he came back from the brink.

And please no flaming.
Ok. If you asked me if your scenario is possible, I'd have to say yes, but if you asked me if it was probable, I'd have to say no...just because of the established precedents of anime.

On another note, it's not so much that I'm a NaruxSaku fan. It's just this. Naruto's the underdog, and aside from wanting to be Hokage, he wants to be with Sakura. I mean, IMHO, he sincerely loves her, to the extent where he apparently dismisses his own feelings and just focuses on getting Sasuke back. So yeah, my heart goes out to him, and I hope the underdog is able to get the girl of his dreams.
Old 2007-03-10, 10:29   Link #1035
KingdomHearts/Roxas

Well um I think that Sakura will stay with Naruto b/c on one of the episode she always thinked about him...
Old 2007-03-10, 12:40   Link #1036
kawaiikandy
Sarcastic Manga Junkie XD

uhh

to be honest, i don't really think Naruto will go with Sakura because:

1) WHAT ABOUT HINATA!!!!! She'll be heartbroken!!!
2) It seems to me their relationship has grown to be more brother/sister but i guess people can argue with that...kinda...
3) I guess we just have to see from now on..
Old 2007-03-10, 13:54   Link #1037
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
-Actually she is saying "I guess it can't be helped" or "I guess I have no choice" and she is saying it outright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprime70 View Post
they'll just have to deal with it because they will end up together
-So Kishimoto created characters that have a mind of their own and are no longer under his guidence? Please I know you want NarutoxHinata moments but do not get your hopes up. For all you know Hinata might just marry Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
well since its already written in fate that naruto will be the next hokage (aka most powerful ninja) who is he to deny hinata marriage with naruto? besides, he already expects hanabi to be the successor any way. She can have the clan, Hinata can have wife of hokage :P
-The Hokage has little to do with a clan's tradition and wishes. If Hinata's father wants to marry her off to someone other than Naruto then Naruto cannot object to it. The Hokage is the leader and protector of Konohagakure. Part of that protection means upholding the rules and traditions set by the previous generation. Although it's true that rules are often broken and remade their original point remains the same...
Old 2007-03-10, 14:20   Link #1038
tyr2000ca

Quote:
Ok. If you asked me if your scenario is possible, I'd have to say yes, but if you asked me if it was probable, I'd have to say no...just because of the established precedents of anime.

Spoiler for manga:

On another note, it's not so much that I'm a NaruxSaku fan. It's just this. Naruto's the underdog, and aside from wanting to be Hokage, he wants to be with Sakura. I mean, IMHO, he sincerely loves her, to the extent where he apparently dismisses his own feelings and just focuses on getting Sasuke back. So yeah, my heart goes out to him, and I hope the underdog is able to get the girl of his dreams.
The scenario I have setup can be probable or not (example why it might not be probable). Considering how Naruto is like, usually is the first to fight when needed and wil continue the fight well beyond his limit (the underdog scenario). Yet, he always go to the brink but get pulled back from it by some kind of cirumstances.

Naruto + Sakura = Love Is Endless
Old 2007-03-10, 15:26   Link #1039
rukus

Quote:

Lol, you're taking it too literally. I'm referencing the simple fact that tsunade and jiraiya held the same sort of relationship as kids that sakura and nartuo did. They were friends from the same genin team and jiraiya had a slight crush on tsunade.

It's simple foreshadowing; unless kishi is hard pressed for sakuraxnaruto by the Japanese viewers I'm pretty sure we'll end up seeing Hinata sometime soon.
Old 2007-03-10, 19:28   Link #1040
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
-Actually she is saying "I guess it can't be helped" or "I guess I have no choice" and she is saying it outright.

-So Kishimoto created characters that have a mind of their own and are no longer under his guidence? Please I know you want NarutoxHinata moments but do not get your hopes up. For all you know Hinata might just marry Sasuke.

-The Hokage has little to do with a clan's tradition and wishes. If Hinata's father wants to marry her off to someone other than Naruto then Naruto cannot object to it. The Hokage is the leader and protector of Konohagakure. Part of that protection means upholding the rules and traditions set by the previous generation. Although it's true that rules are often broken and remade their original point remains the same...

But as you know, its been a repetitive theme with the hyuuga family that things are changing within them, best example is with Neji, the whole not letting your birth bind you to an unescapable fate. If Hinata and Naruto wants to get married, Im sure the authors would write something in to make it happen. The series is basically about not giving up anyway :P
Closed Thread