AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-04-16, 19:54   Link #2861
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Isn't that what the bad guys usually want? Either to end the world outright, or to "end" the way it currently works so that they can remake it in their image?
How are they going to remake it inn their image. If you need the Shinigami to make the worlds stay stable. Unless they somehow invade God's place which I hope the Royal guards take them out in an instent if they do. But then what if the reason they went to SS first was to prep up before storming God's place. So stealing bankai's and getting them 5 secret weapons things. Because thats the only reason I can think of they would need to do so.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 23:00   Link #2862
Tuor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
That's actually fridge horror-ific if it were true - the quincies were initially hunted down due to the fact they killed rather than purifying souls, so if Zangetsu is made of quincy powers, then all of the many hundreds (if not thousands) of hollows that Ichigo has "purified" (not to mention the huge number that must have been in Ulquiorra) have really been erased from existence, including Inoue's brother - now Soul Society really should have a reason to stop him, yet they actually end up giving him his powers back, so that he can cause even more damage
But Ichigo's soul ribbon is that of a soul reaper, that was how he was able to locate his zanpakto way back when. Also, I'm pretty sure that Rukia would've noticed that Ichigo was destroying and not purifying the Hollows. And he was able to perform a konso on Pluses using the hilt of his zanpakuto (though that might be because he was using Rukia's power at the time, I don't recall him using Zangetsu for that). At any rate, I am certain Rukia would've said something if Ichigo had actually been destroying souls instead of purifying them.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 01:44   Link #2863
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
How are they going to remake it inn their image. If you need the Shinigami to make the worlds stay stable. Unless they somehow invade God's place which I hope the Royal guards take them out in an instent if they do. But then what if the reason they went to SS first was to prep up before storming God's place. So stealing bankai's and getting them 5 secret weapons things. Because thats the only reason I can think of they would need to do so.
I believe it's been stated that the imbalance that Quincy power causes would result in the dissolution of the walls between the spirit realms and the human realm. Maybe that's what Juha Bach is looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
But Ichigo's soul ribbon is that of a soul reaper, that was how he was able to locate his zanpakto way back when. Also, I'm pretty sure that Rukia would've noticed that Ichigo was destroying and not purifying the Hollows. And he was able to perform a konso on Pluses using the hilt of his zanpakuto (though that might be because he was using Rukia's power at the time, I don't recall him using Zangetsu for that). At any rate, I am certain Rukia would've said something if Ichigo had actually been destroying souls instead of purifying them.
Ichigo's both a Quincy and a Shinigami. Most likely anything he does using his zanpakuto works the same as it would with a "normal" Shinigami, since it is the weapon of a Shinigami (even if his odd nature doesn't allow his zanpakuto to be reforged in the normal manner). This is why he can send Pluses to SS like normal, and why the Hollows and Arrancars he's slain with Zangetsu apparently die normally.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 06:32   Link #2864
Casshern

Chapter is out and masaki is pregnant with aizens baby. I bet ryukens father, juha bach, will not be happy about this.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 06:59   Link #2865
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh wow! Why Urahara always showed up in the most critical situation?? it's like he knows everything...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 07:04   Link #2866
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I bet the procedure Urahara will use to save Masaki will make her lose her powers, explaining how she was killed by a hollow as weak as Grand Fisher.
Old 2013-04-17, 07:09   Link #2867
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I bet the procedure Urahara will use to save Masaki will make her lose her powers, explaining how she was killed by a hollow as weak as Grand Fisher.
I bet she won't and the only way to save her is to pass it to her kid... I smell a naruto rip off coming.
Old 2013-04-17, 07:21   Link #2868
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
oh wow! Why Urahara always showed up in the most critical situation?? it's like he knows everything...
Well he does have first hand experience in dealing with hollowfication. But this time it is with a human girl who is a quincy. Soo maybe the way to save her would be similar to the way he saved the Vizards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I believe it's been stated that the imbalance that Quincy power causes would result in the dissolution of the walls between the spirit realms and the human realm. Maybe that's what Juha Bach is looking for.
Yh that was said before the attack on SS in this arc IIRC. What reason would Juha have in doing so. Surely he knows there is life after death. TBH his plan so far is silly.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 08:24   Link #2869
GDB

Quote:
Well he does have first hand experience in dealing with hollowfication. But this time it is with a human girl who is a quincy. Soo maybe the way to save her would be similar to the way he saved the Vizards.
In before Masaki is just a Quincy Vizard, but can't control the inner hollow properly so uses her powers to suppress it at all times, thus making it so she cannot use them for anything else.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 09:53   Link #2870
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I expect Urahara to say "Just as planned" considering how he appears out of nowhere.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 11:47   Link #2871
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In before Masaki is just a Quincy Vizard, but can't control the inner hollow properly so uses her powers to suppress it at all times, thus making it so she cannot use them for anything else.
In before we find out Isshin adopted Ichigo because WhatsHisName couldn't raise him due to mommy issues.
Old 2013-04-17, 12:05   Link #2872
itachi-san314

this chapter felt rushed and pointless. its not bad, just not really anything
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 13:40   Link #2873
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

blew through this chapter like it was nothing...

FEED!
ME!
MORE!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 14:36   Link #2874
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Who thinks Uryuu mom could be Katagiri? Ryuuken needs to mate with someone, you know?

Ichigo mom would of fallen ill anyways, if Katagiri did not snitch, but she did so, because she knows Ichigo mom is important to Ryuuken family of pure blood's (pfft). The characater I felt sympahtmy for the most, would be Katagiri. Poor girl, The damn Quincy treats half blood like garbage.
Old 2013-04-17, 14:48   Link #2875
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Yh that was said before the attack on SS in this arc IIRC. What reason would Juha have in doing so. Surely he knows there is life after death. TBH his plan so far is silly.
I don't know if it has anything to do with the existence of life after death. That's of course obvious to any Quincy, Shinigami, or spiritually-aware human. What would "breaking down the walls" mean? A "real world" made of spirit particles, maybe? That sounds like a dream, for a Quincy despot like Bach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Who thinks Uryuu mom could be Katagiri? Ryuuken needs to mate with someone, you know?
I think that's a given at this point, simply due to process of elimination. Not that Ryuuken's exactly settling, mind you. "Impure" Quincy or no, Katagiri's as smokin' as any other female in the Bleachverse...
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 15:00   Link #2876
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
In before we find out Isshin adopted Ichigo because WhatsHisName couldn't raise him due to mommy issues.
In before you admit you're joking.

Ichigo wouldn't have ended up looking exactly like kaien if that were true.
Old 2013-04-17, 16:27   Link #2877
Alchemist007
*Author

It's a little too soon for Ichigo to be conceived I think. Though this isn't exactly what Aizen planned according to his reaction last time, so I guess we'll see what measures they take.
Old 2013-04-17, 17:14   Link #2878
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
In before you admit you're joking.

Ichigo wouldn't have ended up looking exactly like kaien if that were true.
Unless the hollow was Kaien to begin with
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 18:48   Link #2879
ChampDream
Alive

this chapter felt really short, I can wait for the next one
Old 2013-04-17, 18:52   Link #2880
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It's a little too soon for Ichigo to be conceived I think. Though this isn't exactly what Aizen planned according to his reaction last time, so I guess we'll see what measures they take.
Considering Masaki is still in high school, yes, it should be too soon.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter