AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-10, 17:18   Link #1
e2-
Genius!

what is so cool about naruto.

I like naruto a lot. I dont know why maby its the characters or the whole world whit ninjas and so on and so on. but lets not talk about me i want to know your opinion.
sorry if this is a clone :/
Old 2003-12-10, 17:29   Link #2
Lonewulf
Kuya

Send a message via AIM to Lonewulf
Everything's cool about Naruto...Tell me something thats not cool about it...cept that Friggin long wait between episodes!

i love the character development and the fact that every fight seems to be packed with surprises. And the fact that there's so much controversey whether we hate Sasuke or not.
Old 2003-12-10, 17:40   Link #3
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Jutsus and a Noice Noice storyline
Old 2003-12-10, 17:51   Link #4
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Neji's damn ass.(why do i feel like Gravi? lolz i hope he doesn't see this post )
Old 2003-12-10, 18:16   Link #5
digy

simple....the characters....you care about every single character...there are very few throw away characters...every battle you learn about the opponent....it makes it very hard to "hate" anybody besides the ppl you are supposed to hate, oro....i think its just great writing when you can have threads about every single character....everybody has a favorite character....and if they don't die....you see them again...they don't disappear....

and i think its funny that two of the most hated characters are meant to be the main characters, sasuke and sakura....but i think its just because there are so many other great characters.....even haku....he was only in the series in the beginning but people still love haku....

characters....no doubt
Old 2003-12-10, 19:03   Link #6
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by digy
simple....the characters....you care about every single character...there are very few throw away characters...every battle you learn about the opponent....it makes it very hard to "hate" anybody besides the ppl you are supposed to hate, oro....i think its just great writing when you can have threads about every single character....everybody has a favorite character....and if they don't die....you see them again...they don't disappear....

and i think its funny that two of the most hated characters are meant to be the main characters, sasuke and sakura....but i think its just because there are so many other great characters.....even haku....he was only in the series in the beginning but people still love haku....

characters....no doubt

Agreed. the Characters. Naruto has great character development. (Although some are really useless *coughTenTen*cough) But most of have their own personalities and goals.

There is something I don't like about naruto though... Too many Flashbacks... way too many... the Neji one is cool, but remember when they went to protect that bridge guy? OMG that was the most annoying part in Naruto. I hate that stupid kid.

Sasuke most hated? What are you smoking? Sasuke is dope
Old 2003-12-10, 20:07   Link #7
eLstar
(^_^)v

Sasuke is one of the most popular. He's been in the top 5 in every poll, beating Rock Lee I might add. Iruka still stays strong.

And I've seen plenty of topics about this anyway, please use the search button next time. I know you know the rules but it's not the same as applying them is it?
Closed Thread