Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-28, 14:35   Link #401
H23

I liked Nanami. But this chapter made me mad at her lol
Old 2009-03-01, 05:50   Link #402
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The problem about explaining to Nanami is he himself doesn't know why exactly he lied to her yet. Maybe it's Nanami who has to wake him up and tell him to realize that he bears feelings for Eba that are more than those of a good friend or family member - at least that's what Nanami is thinking right now and she's probably right to do so.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 06:08   Link #403
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Disappointed at the main guy. Very........very disappointed. Guess this manga falls off having a really generic male lead. That's just too said. Considering how awesome the girls are in this series. First.....is his toying w/ Eba (well, not toying exactly.....can't find any other word for it). He knows she likes him. I understand he likes the other one yet he should be at least be fucking aware when he's talking to Eba. How can you say you'll be meeting this other girl to a girl who is seriously in love w/ you? I mean, how stupid can this guy get. Eba, please do yourself a favor and just go find some other better/mature guy.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 06:34   Link #404
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Disappointed at the main guy. Very........very disappointed. Guess this manga falls off having a really generic male lead. That's just too said. Considering how awesome the girls are in this series. First.....is his toying w/ Eba (well, not toying exactly.....can't find any other word for it). He knows she likes him. I understand he likes the other one yet he should be at least be fucking aware when he's talking to Eba. How can you say you'll be meeting this other girl to a girl who is seriously in love w/ you? I mean, how stupid can this guy get. Eba, please do yourself a favor and just go find some other better/mature guy.
Welcome to shonen harem male leads... seriously, this is nothing new. Do you know Ichigo100%? It's a classic example for the genre, yet the male lead is playing around like a whore volume after volume - the denser and more indecisive the male lead the better the series i fear
Old 2009-03-01, 07:22   Link #405
Dark Mage

I have to disagree Haruto was right to tell Eba that he can't go with her as he already promised Nanami, as he has clearly told Eba that he likes Nanami so he refused Eba. Because Haruto realised its better for Eba to get hurt now than getting hurt in the long run. He isnt toying with Eba in any way. The main difference between Junpei from ichigo100% and Haruto is, Haruto knows which girl he loves and has already confessed and doesnt show any false hope to the Eba unlike Junpei who didnt know which girl he liked the best and was too worried that if he stated his feelings clearly he might end up hurting them but he didnt realise that by not refusing the girls now he was actually hurting them more. In this area Haruto is more decisive
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 21:30   Link #406
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
The problem about explaining to Nanami is he himself doesn't know why exactly he lied to her yet. Maybe it's Nanami who has to wake him up and tell him to realize that he bears feelings for Eba that are more than those of a good friend or family member - at least that's what Nanami is thinking right now and she's probably right to do so.
I hope she doesn't tell him that. He should figure it out on his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Does he know she likes him? Everything she has done has been surprising and done in a joking manner. He also chocks some of it up to her being a city girl, since city girls are different than country girls.
Old 2009-03-02, 01:22   Link #407
Beo
where's the snow?

You have not be in the country very much then. Country girls know how to handle a guy; if the guy is dense they will throw a 80# bail of hay them to soften them up a bit.

It hurts.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 07:49   Link #408
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

City girls are different, but probably not in the ways he thinks at least. I never did say his assumptions were correct though.

And yeah, that must have hurt man, lol.
Old 2009-03-02, 08:03   Link #409
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Does he know she likes him? Everything she has done has been surprising and done in a joking manner. He also chocks some of it up to her being a city girl, since city girls are different than country girls.
I'm sure he knows. Though, taking it seriously or not. That'll depend on him/and or if Eva ever manages to put it through his head. Though I can understand since Eba always says she likes in a jokingly manner, I don't think any guy out there would seriously dismiss the possibility that she might be saying the truth (w/c is always the case if were talking bout IRL, but since this is a manga, I'll blindly reject that idea). /still don't like him though. Wont....EVAR.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 06:57   Link #410
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 37 raw:
Old 2009-03-03, 09:55   Link #411
oDin01

Spoiler:
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 14:03   Link #412
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Hope he´ll pimp it up like Keima from TWGOK and get ´em both at the same time

on a sidenote: another great idea for the next TWGOK arc xD
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 14:58   Link #413
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Hope he´ll pimp it up like Keima from TWGOK and get ´em both at the same time

on a sidenote: another great idea for the next TWGOK arc xD
ohh no hope of that happening, altho I like Haruto he is an ok lead he's no Keima not even by half

No one can match up to Keima, he is a god after all

....I'm still somewhat interested in a weird HarutoXAoi scenario, which she looked hawt in the yukata!

think its something to do with my thing for long hair beauties putting their hair up
Old 2009-03-03, 18:26   Link #414
DanielSong39

Maybe Haruto should go for the Triple Crown and add Rin to the harem?

I'm pretty sure that's where it's headed.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 02:07   Link #415
Nosauz

Just read this weeks chapter, pretty good,
Spoiler for specifics:
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 09:08   Link #416
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 37:
Old 2009-03-06, 18:35   Link #417
Mentar
Banned

I've got to say that I draw quite a bit of perverse pleasure out of the fact that the (basically pretty skilled and fiendish) sabotage efforts of Rin simply fail due to the fact that the country potatoes are really really weird. Instead, she's being helpful in RESOLVING the issues between them ^_^;
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 07:11   Link #418
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Remember Haruto's sister in chapter 37 talking about the fireworks legend? : When you watch these fireworks with the one you have a crush on, it'll turn into a mutual liking. So i read #37 again carefully and of course there's no fireworks when Haruto and Nanami are talking, there's even a single panel that clearly shows the night sky being plain dark. Now about #38 raw ...

Spoiler for 38 raw:

... let the triangle skirmish begin
Old 2009-03-10, 07:45   Link #419
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Remember Haruto's sister in chapter 37 talking about the fireworks legend? : When you watch these fireworks with the one you have a crush on, it'll turn into a mutual liking. So i read #37 again carefully and of course there's no fireworks when Haruto and Nanami are talking, there's even a single panel that clearly shows the night sky being plain dark. Now about #38 raw ...

Spoiler for 38 raw:

... let the triangle skirmish begin
that was too predictable
=/
Old 2009-03-10, 08:13   Link #420
Freeter
beyond

Any doubts of EbaxHaruto being the end couple are practically squashed with 38.

Maybe Honoka can drop by and give Nanami some advice

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life