AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-06-18, 11:13   Link #21
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Don't use it, you lose it. Basically.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 11:34   Link #22
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Spoiler for chapter 8:

Haha enough with all the sarcasm, this is actually a very nice chapter, props to Kishi
LOL. I have similar thought when talk between Naruto and Sarada finished.

I can't believe I saw how Naruto taking the spotlight on the girl's heart in this chapter;
To the point I won't surprised anymore if there'll be more Naruto x Sarada either at fanfic or fanpic.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 11:36   Link #23
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
So Sasuke took a while to 'wake up' his eye powers because... because he hadn't had to use them in a while, maybe?
I was under the impression that he had recently used them to search through Kaguya's dimensions for something.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 12:01   Link #24
Minako3223

Kishimoto still got it.

The spirit of Jiraiya lives in Naruto
Minako3223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 12:33   Link #25
The Green One

I know most of you are kidding, but you know you read too much manga when you see romantic undertones in a grown man being an effective paternal substitute to a preteen girl. I mean come on guys.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 12:41   Link #26
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

^ except they weren't kidding. *Gasp*

lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2015-06-18, 13:10   Link #27
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
So Sasuke took a while to 'wake up' his eye powers because... because he hadn't had to use them in a while, maybe? I guess it's sorta like how when Goku first displayed his Super Saiyan 3 form, it had (presumably) been a few years since he learned how / did it, so it took a while, but later on when fighting Super Buu and Kid Buu, he'd been using it often enough recently that transforming took a lot, lot less time than when he did it for the first time in months/years. Or... Does anyone else have any fitting 'takes longer to get going the more time has passed since it was last used' analogues?
The translation I read explained it as he's been investigating Kaguya's time-space dimension, and entering that dimension takes a substantial amount of chakra(I guess he did this not too long before the fight), so lucky for shin, he chose to pick a fight at a time when some of Sasuke's abilities were on cool-down.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 13:20   Link #28
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
so lucky for shin, he chose to pick a fight at a time when some of Sasuke's abilities were on cool-down.
or, shin aimed for that time >_>
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 13:26   Link #29
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
or, shin aimed for that time >_>
lol you're right, and hopefully this is the case.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 13:40   Link #30
The Green One

Even if he did Sasuke still flattened him in about 10 seconds flat. Didn't help much.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 13:58   Link #31
DerGilga
Banned

He also used his rinnegan, meaning that conveniently those abilites were on cd which would have been most usefull. All for the sake of more 'intense'.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 15:21   Link #32
Chosen_Hero

But Shin is in Kaguyas dimension, so basically Shin can teleport from there and back as many times as he wants with a basic Sharingan (or was it Mangekyou?) And Sasuke needs to use both Rinnegan Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan to do the same except his gets a long ass cooldown?... what?
Old 2015-06-18, 16:45   Link #33
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
But Shin is in Kaguyas dimension, so basically Shin can teleport from there and back as many times as he wants with a basic Sharingan (or was it Mangekyou?) And Sasuke needs to use both Rinnegan Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan to do the same except his gets a long ass cooldown?... what?
May be it have something to do with the little creature that is with Shin ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 16:56   Link #34
Key Board
Carbon

Sarada takes more after Naruto than Boruto

But I guess it's intentional. Boruto is supposed to be different IIRC
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 17:08   Link #35
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I still believe this series is taking after the IT effects. and Shin is Kaguya fucking with them all. lol

Outsiders viewpoint btw.

Old 2015-06-18, 17:49   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I think MS is required. Shin and Obito used MS to teleport through dimensions. I don't know what Sasuke needs the Rinne-sharingan for in this case.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 04:15   Link #37
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I have a feeling that Shin knows Izanagi.

...But if he doesn't, Sakura's going to turn him into paste. A gooey, bloody paste. Urk, I just grossed myself out, lmao.

And what's with all the discussion of Sarada x Naruto crap? I swear you guys have your minds in the wrong place. If anything, Naruto is a better mentor than most of the Hokages that came before him. He's much more active in his mentoring. My biggest complaint about the previous generations was that they were so hands-off in teaching their students and too busy being embroiled in politics. Naruto gets involved and shows that he truly cares about every single person, THAT'S why he's so popular. The care - indeed love - he shows others is equally reciprocated... in fact, the entire series has been built up surrounding that singular idea.

All that aside, he's a married man now, remember? He would never make Hinata sad. Fanfiction be damned.
Old 2015-06-19, 09:00   Link #38
legopanda

you take this manga really seriously don't you
legopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 09:20   Link #39
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Even if he did Sasuke still flattened him in about 10 seconds flat. Didn't help much.
at least he managed to survive and escape without getting his soul ripped out
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 14:02   Link #40
Weather
Wonder Wind

Really kudos to Naruto, dat TnJ as effective as always.

Nice chapter to read honestly felt a little heartwarm there.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion