AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-27, 13:49   Link #821
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

*Sigh*.....I think everyone is thinking too much about the situation of Sona and Ise. Ise certainly will not betray Saji's trust. He will not lay a hand on Sona because he value his friendship with Saji and value his relationship with his girlfriend. Sona and Rias are both childhood friends, that is more than enough to make Ise stay clear. Still...............why are we questioning Ise's intentions, by now pretty much everyone knows what are Ise's values and how his mind works. What I am more concern about is Sona because we know almost nothing what goes through her head, we only know that is a brilliant strategist, childhood friend of Rias and a friend to every member of her group, strict, talented with techniques rather than strength, and her dream to create a school where social class don't exist. We don't know her values or thoughts that goes around her head unlike the girls of Ise's harem. Personally I doubt Sona will go after her childhood's friend boyfriend.

Seriously have some faith in Ise, well there is always the chance that he will make Sona fall for him unconsciously.
Old 2013-01-27, 13:59   Link #822
Kutra

Do you remember what Rias says when Ise asked if Sona have a fiancé?

Spoiler for volume 11:

For now Ise is out of Sona's mind, I think.
Old 2013-01-27, 14:09   Link #823
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Didn't Sona refuse to do anything to Saji because her servants like him? I wonder if she would change her mind if Saji aimed for a harem?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-01-27, 14:16   Link #824
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Do you remember what Rias says when Ise asked if Sona have a fiancé?

Spoiler for volume 11:

For now Ise is out of Sona's mind, I think.
That is another reason why Ise and Sona wouldn't happened if one thinks of it rationally. Though with Ise when was there ever rational things occurring? The girls that are in Ise's harem fell in love with him not for his brains but for his bravery and his will to protect them even if it means death (which already happened once, and almost died several times already).

Ise has the ability to make girls forget their preferences and fall in love with him. We've seen it with Ravel who is a high class lady and looked down upon low class devils before, Koneko who hate perverted things, Kuroka who once wanted to kill him, Akeno who first thought of him as a cute junior to tease, Zenovia who fought and killed Devils on the orders of her Church and was very emotionless at first, Irina who loved Ise and was horrified after finding out Ise became a pervert, and then there is Rias who was the same as Akeno who though of Ise as a cute junior to tease.

Asia seems to be the only exception among the harem who fell in love with Ise immediately.
Old 2013-01-27, 14:25   Link #825
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
That is another reason why Ise and Sona wouldn't happened if one thinks of it rationally. Though with Ise when was there ever rational things occurring? The girls that are in Ise's harem fell in love with him not for his brains but for his bravery and his will to protect them even if it means death (which already happened once, and almost died several times already).

Ise has the ability to make girls forget their preferences and fall in love with him. We've seen it with Ravel who is a high class lady and looked down upon low class devils before, Koneko who hate perverted things, Kuroka who once wanted to kill him, Akeno who first thought of him as a cute junior to tease, Zenovia who fought and killed Devils on the orders of her Church and was very emotionless at first, Irina who loved Ise and was horrified after finding out Ise became a pervert, and then there is Rias who was the same as Akeno who though of Ise as a cute junior to tease.

Asia seems to be the only exception among the harem who fell in love with Ise immediately.
ha! don't forget to mention beside the fact Akeno and Rias thought of him as a cute junior to tease , they both didn't like guy because they thought of them as trash but felt like Ise was different from other men.

As much i would kind of like Sona to fall for Ise, the more i think about it and more i see the whole friendship between Ise and Saji ending in some drama... i don't know but it look like something really shady like "your best buddy that turn out to be your worst enemy" some kind of thing like that .. after all so far most enemy were outsider all along BUT having a friend turning as a enemy is also very popular in a lot of LN, since we have seen the Enemy that become your Ally , just like Xenovia, Irina, Kuroka, etc...
Old 2013-01-27, 14:27   Link #826
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Spoiler for Rant/Rage:

Rant over (Ahahahahahahahahaaha its actually just the beginning)

But in a calm sense. If this Sona going after Issei happens, than not even the art can save this series from being pushed infront of a speeding train.

Call me a flamer, a troll, hater, whatever. I don't care.
I'm with you, actually. Though I would like to point out that Ise has never once considered making a move on Sona. Also the volume that focuses on the sub-heroines is made of short-stories. So it'll probably be that story with the naked apron thing.
Old 2013-01-27, 14:30   Link #827
peinmaximus@

well guys,I don't think that saji will join khaos brigade but I think that the new ophis certainly will appears.I hope that the new ophis will be one girl with big oppais.I too think that the new ophis will be one servant of ise(the queen) already that she is only one copies of one god.will be really incredible if the two ophis fall in love with ise.
the new ophis can be the opportunity of ise utilize the dragon form.and yes,sona can see ise how one good person how the others girls and join in his harem too,but for while I think that the next person in join in ise harem is or kuroka or le fay or valerie.
Old 2013-01-27, 14:36   Link #828
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Enough with the speculation of Saji joining the Khaos Brigade. In the sense the Khaos Brigade represent the opposite of everything Saji stood for. Also, even if he doesn't attract Sona, joining the Khaos Brigade will make him hated by her which is something he will commit suicide for.

I am more concern about the disappearance of Gasper, Ravel, and Koneko at the same time 3 magicians were sent to test Ise. Too much of a coincidence, if the Alliance of Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels had enemies within their government in hiding before, why would it be out of the question that the Magicians does as well?
Old 2013-01-27, 14:43   Link #829
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
well guys,I don't think that saji will join khaos brigade but I think that the new ophis certainly will appears.I hope that the new ophis will be one girl with big oppais.I too think that the new ophis will be one servant of ise(the queen) already that she is only one copies of one god.will be really incredible if the two ophis fall in love with ise.
and the new ophis can be the opportunity of ise utilize the dragon form.
Well we don't know, anything about how the new Ophis is going to be portrayed, so I think it's a little too early to talk about her / him, but personally I doubt that she's going to have any proper emotions, apart from ... maybe ... eliminating the current alliance between the three powers...

After all, the reason why they overthrow Ophis, was caused by the fact that she hasn't applied to the standards of the upper echelons of the Khaos Brigade, and as a result of this, I think the new Ophis is going to be quite different then the original one... and due to that I doubt that Ise is going to even think about trying to make her his ally / member of his harem.

She / he will probably be kind of similar to those Evil Dragons, that appeared in volume 14, but a lot more powerful, then they are going to be...
Old 2013-01-27, 14:50   Link #830
GundamFan

I don't see Sona or Ise either of them showing romantic interesr in each other now granted Ise isn't the smartest guy in general or when it comes to love but even he should be able to stop this landmine. I mean really Sona is Ise's fiancee best friend and the woman that one of his good friends like.
Old 2013-01-27, 15:01   Link #831
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I don't see Sona or Ise either of them showing romantic interesr in each other now granted Ise isn't the smartest guy in general or when it comes to love but even he should be able to stop this landmine. I mean really Sona is Ise's fiancee best friend and the woman that one of his good friends like.
This. If Ise X Sona happened, to me that is an instead red flag/bad end/etc. I mean come on, it's been made clear that Saji likes/loves Sona like Ise loves/likes Rias(at least as far as I've read).
Old 2013-01-27, 15:11   Link #832
peinmaximus@

chris38,ise is a guy that can make miracles,one guy rank SSS,then ise can make the new ophis feel emotions and make that she join in his harem.
but for while I'm interested in know how kuroka will become in love with ise and if valerie will too join in ise harem.
obs.I think that sona will be only one friend for ise.
Old 2013-01-27, 15:56   Link #833
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
This. If Ise X Sona happened, to me that is an instead red flag/bad end/etc. I mean come on, it's been made clear that Saji likes/loves Sona like Ise loves/likes Rias(at least as far as I've read).
Honestly if Ise got involve with Sona, Momo, or Nimura I'd want to see him burnt to ash with Vritra's cursed black flames. Besides there is no reason for Ise to go poach girls that his friends are interested in or who are interested in his friends he already has a large harem.
Old 2013-01-27, 16:29   Link #834
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Honestly if Ise got involve with Sona, Momo, or Nimura I'd want to see him burnt to ash with Vritra's cursed black flames. Besides there is no reason for Ise to go poach girls that his friends are interested in or who are interested in his friends he already has a large harem.
If Ise intentionally did so then I can agree with you. But if it's not by his will, I don't see a reason to blame Ise for it.
Old 2013-01-27, 16:39   Link #835
SeaDam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
If Ise intentionally did so then I can agree with you. But if it's not by his will, I don't see a reason to blame Ise for it.
Exactly, why should Saji get veto authority on Sona's relationships?
Old 2013-01-27, 17:23   Link #836
peinmaximus@

guys,enough of this story of saji go to bad side.if sona join in ise harem saji will crying but he not will fight with ise and too he not will pass to bad side because of this. ise too not will betray one friend.
and have girls more probable to enter in ise harem of that sona how kuroka and le fay.I too think that is more probable valerie join in ise harem of that sona.
Old 2013-01-27, 17:43   Link #837
GundamFan

Quote:
Usually I'd agree with you but really Ise's only got 3 guy friends really so he should be able to keep out of there way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
Why because bros before hoes.
Old 2013-01-27, 18:20   Link #838
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Is Ise an animal or something? How can he start a relationship with someone unintentionally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
Because Saji is his friend.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-01-27, 18:26   Link #839
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

About the Issei intentionally/non-intentionally. He doesn't have to do anything intentionally, and somehow the girls will flock to him like fish to bait. Which makes me think/worry/hate that the aurthor will pull something off like 'its okay, he's not doing it because he wants to it just happens' (Which somehow will make everything fine.) And probably something where Saji suddenly realizes he should give up of Sona because she she's going for Issei.

Its something that I pray doesn't happen, Issei gets all the girls even without doing anything. While side-characters who try to work on things won't get anything in return.
I will still place my money down if Sona for some reason throws away her ideal (Going after someone who uses their brain, etc.) and go after Issei just because the aurthur wants her to.

Honestly When I thought of a post before it was better than this.
Old 2013-01-27, 18:33   Link #840
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
About the Issei intentionally/non-intentionally. He doesn't have to do anything intentionally, and somehow the girls will flock to him like fish to bait. Which makes me think/worry/hate that the aurthor will pull something off like 'its okay, he's not doing it because he wants to it just happens' (Which somehow will make everything fine.) And probably something where Saji suddenly realizes he should give up of Sona because she she's going for Issei.

Its something that I pray doesn't happen, Issei gets all the girls even without doing anything. While side-characters who try to work on things won't get anything in return.
I will still place my money down if Sona for some reason throws away her ideal (Going after someone who uses their brain, etc.) and go after Issei just because the aurthur wants her to.

Honestly When I thought of a post before it was better than this.
.......... I think Ise displayed many things that a girl would want in a guy in the span of 14 volumes. To say that the girls just flock to him is very not true otherwise he still wouldn't be public enemy #1 at his high school.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen