AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 01 Rating
Perfect 10 49 28.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 40 23.53%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 45 26.47%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 12.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 4.12%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 1.76%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.18%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.59%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-16, 03:03   Link #481
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
The Triad clearly wins in terms of video quality, but in terms of translation, it seems to me that both sides have their misses and hits. As Draco has mentioned, some parts are a bit off.
I think the thing that made all the difference between the two subs was that Triad's version was much brighter. On that count, DGz improved with episode 2. So now, I'm divided between Triad's and DGz's. //Still, Triad seems to have cleaner/sharper lines. Ahwell. Thanks to the groups subbing it for their effort.
Old 2007-04-16, 10:59   Link #482
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I think the thing that made all the difference between the two subs was that Triad's version was much brighter. On that count, DGz improved with episode 2. So now, I'm divided between Triad's and DGz's. //Still, Triad seems to have cleaner/sharper lines. Ahwell. Thanks to the groups subbing it for their effort.
Amen. Beggars are not choosers, and the fact someone's actually releasing good quality subs is more than enough to put us in their debts .
Old 2007-04-16, 11:02   Link #483
Lost

Yeah; more the fact that a lot of work goes into a sub, whether LQ or HQ. And as you said, it's already great that we can view a good quality Nanoha.
Old 2007-04-17, 09:12   Link #484
mdauben

Thumbs up

I was going to wait until more of the series was fansubbed, but I have no will power so I went ahead and watched ep. 1 this morning. Looks like another good Nanoha series, with some interesting new characters added to the "all grown up" characters we already loved.

I'm really looking forward to more.
Old 2010-05-31, 20:53   Link #485
OkamiNoKaze

Wow the StrikerS Series is pretty cool so far, the two new girls are pretty cool, I'm really not liking them brown uniforms for the officers, though. They only really look good on Rein 2.
Old 2012-10-24, 00:46   Link #486
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
I'm posting a long rant about this episode. I did said that I was thinking about rewatching Strikers and rant about it.

[Deleted]

So I'm going to rewatch Strikers and I'll speak what ever pops up in my mind. And joint it down. It'll remind me why I dislike this season a lot, or heck, maybe I would like it this time around since I heard some people liked it after their second run. ( I betting on the first one since I'm going in hating this season).

I'll also be alternating from what I was thinking when I first saw this years ago and what I think about it now.

Feel free to play the episode and read this post at the same time. I'll leave time marks. but you will be pausing a lot.

And here we go

Spoiler for If you click this button and you ended up disliking my opinion then it's not my responsibility:

Last edited by ZeroIchiNi; 2012-10-24 at 23:21. Reason: deleting body of text
Closed Thread