AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 52 40.31%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 31.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.40%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 7.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.78%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.55%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-31, 12:28   Link #81
.Mero

I need my shot man.... come on.
i need it!!!!!

this shit is like a drug man
Old 2008-07-31, 12:32   Link #82
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Alto didn't know who Sheryl was because he's an enka otaku .

And this was a mediocre episode because of the insufficient amount of Sheryl.

Michel asks Klan out and she gets mad cause he wants her to introduce him to her blond friend. Plus he remembers her name even though she only introduced them once. Michel got a little suspicious so he wants her friend to check out the pill for him as he's obviously wary about going through official channels.

P.S. My depression this week is much worse than usual because of the lack of Sheryl-sama screen time...
Old 2008-07-31, 12:38   Link #83
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post

Michel asks Klan out and she gets mad cause he wants her to introduce him to her blond friend. Plus he remembers her name even though she only introduced them once. Michel got a little suspicious so he wants her friend to check out the pill for him as he's obviously wary about going through official channels.

P.S. My depression this week is much worse than usual because of the lack of Sheryl-sama screen time...
Order the Zero box set, it'll cheer you up

She looked so cute though in an "I'm going to stab that bitch" kind of way at the end, though, with her beret...
Old 2008-07-31, 12:40   Link #84
zalem

Michel's actions just prove yet again that he was indeed suspicious about the Witchcraft pill and Grace back when he first found the pill. He didn't just let it go, he saved it and is now going through all the trouble of having it analyzed.
Old 2008-07-31, 12:41   Link #85
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:

I'm just glad she finally confronted Grace and demanded that they "discuss things."

Thugh next episode should be a real downer for Sheryl again.

It's bad enough that Nanase is now joining the "Project". Grrrrr.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2008-07-31, 12:42   Link #86
zalem

Nanase.....ugh....I was really hoping to see less of her.

Poor Sheryl, Grace looks like she's going to say something rather nasty next week.
Old 2008-07-31, 12:45   Link #87
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

man sounds like this was a good ep. can't wait for the subs
Old 2008-07-31, 12:46   Link #88
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
I'm just glad she finally confronted Grace and demanded that they "discuss things."

Thugh next episode should be a real downer for Sheryl again.

It's bad enough that Nanase is now joining the "Project". Grrrrr.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Nanase.....ugh....I was really hoping to see less of her.

Poor Sheryl, Grace looks like she's going to say something rather nasty next week.
Nanase is broadcasting Nina (from Geass) vibes like crazy. Being seduced by the devil because of a one-sided lesbian obsession and all. Next thing you know she's gonna find herself an attractive desk.
Old 2008-07-31, 12:46   Link #89
Darial
Otaku in disguise

Quote:
Well, I think we'll get the new OP next week and Sheryl will probably hit rock bottom there. Unfortunately, if you don't bottom out first, you can't climb back up. So let's just get it over with so we can see Sheryl's inevitable counter.
Old 2008-07-31, 12:54   Link #90
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Michel's actions just prove yet again that he was indeed suspicious about the Witchcraft pill and Grace back when he first found the pill. He didn't just let it go, he saved it and is now going through all the trouble of having it analyzed.
I just might have to go back to my hollowed out log SS Witchcraft 639 of MichaelXSheryl after that...
Old 2008-07-31, 12:54   Link #91
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darial View Post
Well, I think we'll get the new OP next week and Sheryl will probably hit rock bottom there. Unfortunately, if you don't bottom out first, you can't climb back up. So let's just get it over with so we can see Sheryl's inevitable counter.
Ah very true....typical formula of most stories....it get's worse before it can get better.

Quote:
Nanase is broadcasting Nina (from Geass) vibes like crazy. Being seduced by the devil because of a one-sided lesbian obsession and all. Next thing you know she's gonna find herself an attractive desk.
Grace walks in on Nanase..."er...what are you doing to my desk...in that position??"
Nanase: :"...er...I...was...*sigh*....getting...off"
Grace: "How about getting OFF of my desk RIGHT NOW!

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼

Last edited by NightWish; 2008-07-31 at 14:40.
Old 2008-07-31, 13:56   Link #92
Sleepy100
*snore**snore* zzz.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
You mean this baby?

Spoiler for Heh, heh heh...:

I will gladly lend it to you, for free!

- Tak
Thanks. Though what I really want right now is the Barrett M107 .50 Caliber sniper rifle, since I'm feeling really trigger happy.

You know, I didn't expect the new opening to be from Macross 7. Really unexpected.
Old 2008-07-31, 14:00   Link #93
zalem

The new OP isn't from M7, it's Seikan Hikou (the Kira! song). The animation is all Ranka. Fire Bomber's Try again and My Soul for You are played throughout the episode though.

I assume the real OP Lion is next week.
Old 2008-07-31, 14:11   Link #94
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

For those who just have to Try Again...

It's live though, not animated... Fukiyama and Chie Kajiura... I love the crazy feathered hair she always seems to have.

I love this song if just for the absurdidy of the Basara/Sivil duet... that was one of the things that just made 7 for me.
Old 2008-07-31, 14:19   Link #95
Darial
Otaku in disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post

It's live though, not animated... Fukiyama and Chie Kajiura... I love the crazy feathered hair she always seems to have.

I love this song if just for the absurdidy of the Basara/Sivil duet... that was one of the things that just made 7 for me.
Love the song and the way they used it in this episode. I miss Sheryl-sama, but fleshing out Ozma and pineapple cake made this episode a pure win. (and the multiple mind frack/death flags were definitely a bonus).
Old 2008-07-31, 14:27   Link #96
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darial View Post
Love the song and the way they used it in this episode. I miss Sheryl-sama, but fleshing out Ozma and pineapple cake made this episode a pure win. (and the multiple mind frack/death flags were definitely a bonus).
LOL, that did have me going there (the whole Piny-Cakie LOL). And the maintenance guy looking inside the cockpit...My mind just screamed ARRRRGH...only to witness Ranka at the end calling her brother an Idiot LOL.

Kathy is so transparent....<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post

”Try Again" has always been an awesome song. I always make sure to pick that one everytime I hit the Karaoke place "Max" in Torrance. LOL.

I'm hoping they can fit "HOly Lonely Night" within the next few episodes.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼

Last edited by NightWish; 2008-07-31 at 14:39. Reason: Posts merged; Please use the mutli-quote or edit functions rather than reposting.
Old 2008-07-31, 14:41   Link #97
ickem
シェリルの為に!

I guess this episode should silence the people who have been complaining about how the Vajura have become so weak.
Old 2008-07-31, 14:42   Link #98
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
I'm hoping they can fit "HOly Lonely Night" within the next few episodes.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
man "holy lonely night" is an epic song, one of the best songs out of M7, but seriously i'd want a Basara and Sheryl duet on it ^_^
Old 2008-07-31, 14:47   Link #99
Sleepy100
*snore**snore* zzz.......

Quote:
I guess this episode should silence the people who have been complaining about how the Vajura have become so weak.
The Vajra weren't weak. Frontier just figure out the weak spot on their armor (specifically the head) and basically spammed that area (like I said in my other post).
Old 2008-07-31, 14:50   Link #100
magnuskn

Can someone unlock the poll now?
Closed Thread