AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-25, 03:21   Link #1201
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

If they do, I don't call them moe blobs.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 03:56   Link #1202
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Not even Mikuru?
≧︿≦
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 04:55   Link #1203
kujoe
from head to heel

I guess it's because what is considered as "moe" is different for everybody.

Mikuru may be a moeblob, but not everybody is drawn by her moe-ness.

Personally, I really don't know what's "moe" for me. I usually go for the strong, they-can-kick-my-ass GAR types. Motoko (GITS), Balsa (Seirei no Moribito), Youko (12K), Admiral Spoor and Lafiel (Crest/Banner of the Stars)... and don't even get me started on Black Lagoon! Not exactly "moe" by any stretch of the imagination for most.

But I also like characters like Shinra (Kimiaru) and Tama-nee (TH2), so perhaps I have a thing for strong oneesan types. Anyway, you get the idea.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 09:26   Link #1204
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Shinra.. Tamanee .. what, no Benitsubasa?

Miss B cup is dissappointed in you
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 12:15   Link #1205
ShadowThingy

it seemed like we mightve gotten the first actual appearance of Takehito in chap. 72 (or it could be a young minaka, unsure), cant wait for chapter 73, anyone know when the raw comes out for it?
ShadowThingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 12:25   Link #1206
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowThingy View Post
it seemed like we mightve gotten the first actual appearance of Takehito in chap. 72 (or it could be a young minaka, unsure), cant wait for chapter 73, anyone know when the raw comes out for it?
Sekirei is published in the Young Gan Gan magazine witch is a Bi-monthly magazine ( i don't know if magazine is correct in english i mean a newpaper ..)
so Sekirei chapters comes out the first and the Third of the month now the 73 will be on the 3 of October...

I got a question it's about a term i don't know in manga world
"moe" it seems that's about the cuteness of a character so what is a Moe Blob ?
and a GAR ?
Old 2008-09-25, 12:29   Link #1207
ShadowThingy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroYume View Post
Sekirei is published in the Young Gan Gan magazine witch is a Bi-monthly magazine ( i don't know if magazine is correct in english i mean a newpaper ..)
so Sekirei chapters comes out the first and the Third of the month now the 73 will be on the 3 of October...
ah, I see, thanks, cant wait

Anime adaption was pretty good despite a few changes at the Bridge battle, blah season 2 wont be coming for a very looooooong time
Old 2008-09-25, 12:45   Link #1208
zibi88

Well I suppose season 2 will be in next year just like most of animes who will have next seasons ^^ but it will be long waiting T__T
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 13:39   Link #1209
KuroYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
And I think that nr.00 and nr.01 are the same person which is Miya... she was one full grown sekirei (or rather non-sekirei) her number might be 00 but she awakened as first one from the rest so they could give her nr.01 as ker code.
Miya case is very interesting in many points, first of all because of her power.
and after, His situation, because she seems to be a sekirei like the others « when Homura says she’s like a mother she answered "why not like a sister ? my activation is not so far from everyone."
but some characters like matsu start to put a doubt on it :
“ he (asama takehito) took the only adult who strickly speaking isn’t a sekirei “ and in the bath scene with Kuu she hasn’t her sekirei crest ( if his ashikabi is dead it’s natural )
Tsukiumi said when minato winged her “ you’re my ashikabi and it will be on this crest until the death of one of us". That which means if the ashikabi dies the crest disappear…
, but she hasn’t been include in the sekirei plan ( I mean if she is a sekirei and she didn’t have an ashikabi the third stage will not be able to start )
Old 2008-09-25, 14:18   Link #1210
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
I got a question it's about a term i don't know in manga world
"moe" it seems that's about the cuteness of a character so what is a Moe Blob ?
and a GAR ?
Spoiler for off-topic:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 16:06   Link #1211
zibi88

Quote:
Miya case is very interesting in many points, first of all because of her power.
and after, His situation, because she seems to be a sekirei like the others « when Homura says she’s like a mother she answered "why not like a sister ? my activation is not so far from everyone."
but some characters like matsu start to put a doubt on it :
“ he (asama takehito) took the only adult who strickly speaking isn’t a sekirei “ and in the bath scene with Kuu she hasn’t her sekirei crest ( if his ashikabi is dead it’s natural )
Tsukiumi said when minato winged her “ you’re my ashikabi and it will be on this crest until the death of one of us". That which means if the ashikabi dies the crest disappear…
, but she hasn’t been include in the sekirei plan ( I mean if she is a sekirei and she didn’t have an ashikabi the third stage will not be able to start )
I somehow feel that Miyas crest might be at her heart ;] or simply she never had one... maybe the sekirei crest is an item/sign placed by MBI since only Miya was the full grown up so with no possibilities to place improvments (non-sekirei might be of her insane power like sekirei have but she doesnt posses sekirei mark like rest ^^ )

Other possibility for Miya not haveing sekirei mark is that Takehito with Miya won the frist sekirei plan (S plan) and as the award Takehito got Miya and so her mark disappeared by belonging only to Takehito (not able to be winged by other ashikabi) since she knows about the award thing and how painfull it is !! (musubi told that after wining she can be with minato forever so it might mean that the winner will get the last sekirei and MBI will reamove the crest so ashikabi can be with his sekirei forever without fighing like 2normal human couple)

I wonder what will happen when ashikabi dies... will his sekirei die too or simply she will lost wings and be able to be winged by another one

Last edited by zibi88; 2008-09-25 at 16:22.
Old 2008-09-25, 18:38   Link #1212
KuroYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I wonder what will happen when ashikabi dies... will his sekirei die too or simply she will lost wings and be able to be winged by another one
this time i will try to answer you from my best !!

Acording to how Sekirei and ashikabi are meeting " The fate " theirs relationship are like love. the human quest to find "The person " and spent the life with him

When they have a contact " kiss " The Ashikabi and The bonds which link us are allow the sekirei to use her full power
I reapeat again tsukiumi sentence but she said to Minato : You're My ashikabi and it will be on my back until the death part us
Than which mean in my sense that if Minato dies she will lose her sekirei crest and she will return at a normal state .

But i renember when hibiki and Hikari attack Minato Hikari says that " Shall we kill him anyway ? then that Sekirei will suffert as well " . It seems that the death of an Ashikabi will make a reaction on the sekirei
I think Suffered is at the psychic level not at physical ..

It's always a pleasure to discuss with u guys !
Old 2008-09-25, 19:46   Link #1213
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
the raw comes out in japan every 1st and 3rd fridays of the month usually. scanlations come ranging from a day after or two weeks after that...
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 20:05   Link #1214
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Spoiler for off-topic:
As in I am gar for Karasuba-sama
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 10:55   Link #1215
ShadowThingy

cant wait for next chapter, more of miya in badass mode
Old 2008-09-27, 12:33   Link #1216
KuroYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowThingy View Post
cant wait for next chapter, more of miya in badass mode
lol i'm just watching a Artbook on sekirei and watch miya stats !!! WTF she's amazing !!!

Old 2008-09-27, 13:08   Link #1217
Ultenth

That's why she's #1, plus she wins simply because she has purple hair, which is auto-win.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 13:13   Link #1218
KuroYume

Sorry i can't edit my post ...

I was reading again some sekirei chapters and I found this scene ...

It was surprise me , because Minato says he only likes musubi !! he love his other sekirei like a member of his familly or what ?
It's a serious point what are his feeling for his other sekirei ?
Tsukiumi ( who really loves him ) and Kazehana ( who find a love after being refused by her lover ) will be really hurt !!
i dont want an ending like Ichigo 100%

So if he won the sekirei plan he will chose Musubi to spent his life with ? i hope no and you guys ....?

and Ulthenth i don't undestand (sry i still study english ..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
she wins simply because she has purple hair, which is auto-win.
Having purple hair is an auto-win item ?
Old 2008-09-27, 13:27   Link #1219
zibi88

Nah he simply is learning his real feelings ^^ later he notices that he has the same feelings for Tsukiumi just like he had for Musubi

I think that he realy loves every of his sekirei and deeply cares for them ^^ Musubi was simply the first one he met and simply is his first love (since he was not popular with girls) but after meeting other sekireis he notices that he has feelings for everyone of them
Old 2008-09-27, 13:28   Link #1220
Ultenth

Quote:
and Ultenth i don't undestand (sry i still study english ..)

Having purple hair is an auto-win item ?
Yes, yes it is, at least in my book.

And I vote for a Harem ending, simply because we haven't had a manga or show with a true harem ending in like, forever.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei