AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 23.53%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 26.47%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 13.24%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.47%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-01, 17:07   Link #81
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
Well, the things got to kill the people that tried to rape them, on teh toher hand the bombers did nto deserve to die, as they were told the base was completely vacant.
No, the Bombers knew they were there because there was no more jamming and Zhar let them know they were there. Many of the brats deserved death but not Tasha, the cute ones always suffer the worst fate due to circumstances outside their control.

The ironic thing is that had the 2 kids that took Yuuya to safety obeyed their orders they would still be alive... At least until they're killed later due to mysterious circumstances. The moment "Heroes" were needed to overshadow this incident Zhar was screwed even if they survived the battle.
Old 2012-10-01, 20:57   Link #82
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I'm pretty sure that Yuuya is in his 20's cuz he was surprised that a bunch of kids had wing marks during that Kryska incident.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-10-02 at 11:47.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:02   Link #83
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Here is more info on the next week recap episode. Going to be "Please Teach Me Kouki Sensei!" so prepare yourself...

http://type94.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/what-comes-next/

Main Key points:

Quote:
it is not a recap “episode”, meaning it does not count towards the show’s 26 episodes. In other words, after next week, there will still be 12 episodes left in the series.
Quote:
In addition to recapping the story, the special will cover some of the background information of the world setting. And, according to Yoshimune’s Twitter, something “embarassing” is going to happen to Mai Nakahara (Yui) and Hitomi Nabatame (Cryska), who are presumably going to host the special. Yoshimune himself is also going to appear. They may also include the real-life Laser-class costume, which has been popping up in recent TE-related events and just yesterday made its TV debut in a commercial for the BD/DVD release.
Well, this makes it worth watching at least. Have a peak at the laser class costume from my first post in this topic.

Quote:
a sneak peak at the new OP and ED. The 2nd OP is by Minami Kuribayashi, and the 2nd ED is by ayami...
The new OP and ED will make their debut on the actual show sometime in November, presumably to coincide with the show’s final arc.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:08   Link #84
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Well, this makes it worth watching at least. Have a peak at the laser class costume from my first post in this topic.
The Laser Class's all worth it..

Anyway... recap.. God, I'll gonna see the girls get nomnom again...

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-10-01 at 21:26.
Old 2012-10-01, 21:23   Link #85
erakk
Damned Basterd

Thanks for the info grieverr...
That really makes it worthwhile to watch

Also... i love Mai nakahara's voice...
and Lux.
Old 2012-10-01, 22:50   Link #86
galdr

The 2nd OP/ED is only going to be featured on the last few episodes? Thats a weird decision.

I don't like the current OP, too bad it won't get replaced soon. <_<
Old 2012-10-02, 03:01   Link #87
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Truly Zhar took on the mantle of the 666th this day

Side note...I want that Lux plushie/ suit/ whatever thingy too....
Old 2012-10-02, 06:05   Link #88
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
On the whole, this was a pretty good arc.

It was suspenseful pretty much from start to finish, and while the actions of Russia's military leaders seem crazy in retrospect they did create some nice political intrigue throughout the arc. The arc also had a lot of twists and turns, and while it's overall ending was a bit predictable, the way it got there was pretty cool.

Yuuya and Yui both had considerable "badass" moments, and Yuuya suits his role very well. This anime definitely has a harem aspect to it, but Yuuya doesn't really feel like a harem anime male lead to me, but rather like a very good, elite soldier with some serious pride and inner strength of character. Yuuya's character really came a long way in this arc.
Old 2012-10-02, 10:24   Link #89
John117xCortana

Since we didn't actually see Latrova's and the the entire Zhar battalion's death scenes there a chance that they are still alive right ?

And didn't they mention in one of the TSFiA pieces that Zhar was still kicking with the Valkyries ?
Old 2012-10-02, 11:17   Link #90
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Since we didn't actually see Latrova's and the the entire Zhar battalion's death scenes there a chance that they are still alive right ?

And didn't they mention in one of the TSFiA pieces that Zhar was still kicking with the Valkyries ?
I doubt they are alive. Poor Mother Russia
Old 2012-10-02, 13:12   Link #91
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post

Unless they decided to go rogue and into hiding, they're pretty much dead.

Even assuming they survived the twins/Lasers, their superiors would've killed them to martyr them as heroes and to silence them.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2012-10-02, 21:17   Link #92
Destined_Fate

Yeah.. At least Cryska and Inia would give them quick death. Better they die as painlessly and quickly as possible than on the run only to die like animals.
Old 2012-10-02, 21:24   Link #93
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Hmm.. So Zhar is all dead even the little lieutenant girl that was scared Yuuya would take Zhar's Battalion's mother/leader?
noooooooo !!!!!!!!!! tasha

Quote:
Yuuya made Chobi happy too. Though she's too young for him.
seeing as tarisa is a drunk id say she is close to yuuya in age which id say is 18-22
and yui if the wikia got her b date right shes 17 in 2001

Quote:
Sandek seems have different plan from the other Russian officer. Or is he just pissed that the other guy screwed up?

Is Zhar battalion last stand actually shown in the novel? Even if its offscreen in the source, I want to see their deaths, too bad budget problem hinder this show again.
mayby hell use the data from that day as black mail in the future

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that Yuuya is in his 20's cuz he was surprised that a bunch of kids had wing marks during that Kryska incident.
those kids are between 12-14 so thats why yuuya had that reaction

Quote:

id hope that was the case ...
Old 2012-10-02, 21:26   Link #94
iCK

As the series progresses, I think its just getting even more boring. It needs to pick up the pace and be more action-packed like episodes 1 and 2..
Old 2012-10-02, 21:33   Link #95
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

http://i.imgur.com/IuES0.jpg

I'm gonna believe that Yuuya is in his 20's. It makes a lot of sense since there's an age limit to drinking in America, but then again this is anime. The place where they could have a loli/kid character be a teacher in Academy City.

It would be a lot cooler having a male lead that isn't in his early/mid teens for a change. Rare Pokemon, it is.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-10-02 at 21:57.
Old 2012-10-02, 22:12   Link #96
Destined_Fate

The drinking age is much lower in the military. No one's going to deny that 16 a drink if he/she just survived a battle.

Chobi is clearly much younger than the rest of the group.
Old 2012-10-03, 00:04   Link #97
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
http://i.imgur.com/IuES0.jpg

I'm gonna believe that Yuuya is in his 20's. It makes a lot of sense since there's an age limit to drinking in America, but then again this is anime. The place where they could have a loli/kid character be a teacher in Academy City.

It would be a lot cooler having a male lead that isn't in his early/mid teens for a change. Rare Pokemon, it is.
Also the place where aliens come to invade your planet and shoot laser beams out of their big puppy dog eyes....or just munch on you.
Old 2012-10-03, 00:36   Link #98
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Good times. I want that laser class costume just to troll people on the streets and flash those lights at the ladies as a mating call. Let's go age, make it happen!

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-10-03 at 03:07.
Old 2012-10-03, 04:15   Link #99
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
So the Russian(?) Eishi kid is actually kid...

Now, now, Lastrova is one big hot mama....
Old 2012-10-03, 04:49   Link #100
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Mother Russia was 42 years old? No wonder the Kremlin did not want her alive, she was so close...
Closed Thread