AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-05-21, 12:02   Link #941
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

GG is my preference too. Shinsen is only good for shows that no other good group takes. And AVI is outdated anway.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 12:52   Link #942
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
And AVI is outdated anway.
for my precious DiVX dvd player it aint :P
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 19:46   Link #943
raideralan

Hmm i see that shinsen said something about rereleasing episode 1-7 of Code Geass because of some dispute. Just wondering does anyone have any idea if they are still planning to do so?
raideralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 20:54   Link #944
Serenity85
Horo-ism

finally decided to watch the series, and I'm happy I did. Its such a good show^^ My only question lies with C.C's second outfit (the swimsuit style seen in many pics). Is it shown in the series at all (maybe those mid eps have something about it, never watched those yet)

Just can't wait for 24 and 25 and the second season^^
Old 2007-05-24, 04:55   Link #945
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

it was in one of the first episodes.. ill have to check that up at home, she wore it in one episode where lulu's working on his laptop near the pool and cc is swimming

i remember the episode being about him planning to attack cornelia for the first time (when CC wears the zero outfit for the 1st time)
Old 2007-05-24, 06:33   Link #946
Thujalvi
Malefactor

CC in swimsuit is in episode 11 (atleast), I believe. Posting a link to one of such pictures would certainly help find the proper (if any) episode.
Thujalvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 07:57   Link #947
Serenity85
Horo-ism

lol, yes I know about the "swimsuit" ep but I was refering to the grey one seen in a lot of pics that has like no back to it. (don't have a pic handy to show right now) It appears to maybe be what shes wearing under her current clothes but I did see it in any ep (or maybe i missed it)
Old 2007-05-24, 14:48   Link #948
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

you guys have any idea of when the next two episodes will be aired please?
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 06:06   Link #949
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Most likely shortly after the 21st and 22nd of July, since that's when ep24 & 25 will pre-released in theaters to hand-picked fans. That should also be when people would start blabbing away on the streets and 2chan, releasing a churning torrent of spoilers for ravenous fans both overseas and those who didn't receive the theater invitation and had to sulk back home.

In the event that the TV schedules aren't flexible enough to manage the airing, then you'll have to wait for Darker Than Black's final episode and hope that the staff will air them right after for the fanbase's convenience and stimulate the slowly slumbering interest in Code Geass.

Otherwise it just sums itself to pure guesswork. Further more we also have to see if the ep will be shortly thereafter made available for online download or if it'll synchronize itself with tv schedules (which is my assumption) instead.

Right now there is no word on those schedules so you can only speculate, speculate and speculate until official communiqués come in.
Old 2007-05-26, 10:09   Link #950
SuperAsuradaGundam

Send a message via AIM to SuperAsuradaGundam
Funny thing, I apparently found a torrent for episode 24, however I do not know if it is legit or not. I'll look into it.

EDIT: It's fake, just a reminder
SuperAsuradaGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-26, 10:30   Link #951
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Thanks Renegade334 and SuperAsuradaGundam I saw the torrent too but I haven't checked it out
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 16:42   Link #952
Wosho128
I like tinkering on stuff

I just finished the series. It was brilliant; I definitely need to see more. I'm sure there have been a variety of comments made by users who compare this to Gundam Seed. While both series have their good and bad qualities, I preferred this series more.

It was refreshing to see the anti-hero protagonist in the spotlight and his battle against the goody two shoes antagonist. The only thing I don't like is that episode 23 tries to shove in too many "WOW! CONFLICT IS COMING UP! MAKE SURE TO TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR 24 and 25!" I know that the directors are trying market the conflicts to make sure that viewers will anticipate later episodes but it just made 23 look a little goofy.

Overall, I enjoyed the series. I fell in love with the "Colors" opening upon first sight. I didn't care too much for the soundtrack but I thought it was decent. I was watching for the characters anyway. Bring on the next season!
Wosho128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 22:40   Link #953
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAsuradaGundam View Post
Funny thing, I apparently found a torrent for episode 24, however I do not know if it is legit or not. I'll look into it.

Haha, I saw that one. There were over a thousand people downloading it even though it got deleted right away for being spoof. Code Geass still commands fans' interest
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 09:20   Link #954
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAsuradaGundam View Post

now im glad that i was away for 4 days and missed it when it came out, if i hadnt read this i would be like those people eagerly downloading it but ending up cursing those uploaders lol
Old 2007-05-30, 13:44   Link #955
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

~Post removed at Celiss' request~

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-06-17 at 03:59.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 03:04   Link #956
WhiteWings

Behold! The power of cheese....

By the way. Is episode 24 and 25 are going to come out and we're gonna have to wait again or what? I mean, is that really it? Even if there gonna be a continuation is it going to immediately afterwards or we're gonna have to wait a year or two? Just wanted to verify since I can't be bothered to check every page of this thread.
Old 2007-06-02, 06:02   Link #957
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
(...)
Just wanted to verify since I can't be bothered to check every page of this thread.
Just checking the contents of THIS page would have been enough to get an answer...
Old 2007-06-02, 17:09   Link #958
monstratboy

Hey, if maid Sayoko saw C.C.'s clothes in the dude's room and she's now part of the knights, when she possibly meets Zero and his shadow......... naaah. Sayoko seems kinda ditsy and already thinks its normal female wear. I also suppose in the new season some main characters might get new clothes.
monstratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 02:35   Link #959
WhiteWings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Just checking the contents of THIS page would have been enough to get an answer...

That's what I get for staying up too late at night. Makes me lazy. So ashamed...

Well, thanks for the notice.
Old 2007-06-05, 01:31   Link #960
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

all this waiting makes me think of one thing.. when the last season finally airs.. this board is going to go BOOM! with posts o.o;