AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 09:11   Link #641
yuzen003

There is one know flaw with Incursio, it has a high likelihood of killing potential users, it would make sense to try and and reduce or eliminate that in Grand Chariot. It doesn't make sense to leave a trait in the final product that kills soldiers with a lot of potential, even if they aren't compatible with that specific Teigu. In order to achieve that improvement it wouldn't be surprising if the overall performance was lower.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 09:21   Link #642
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
There is one know flaw with Incursio, it has a high likelihood of killing potential users, it would make sense to try and and reduce or eliminate that in Grand Chariot. It doesn't make sense to leave a trait in the final product that kills soldiers with a lot of potential, even if they aren't compatible with that specific Teigu.
You right. They do say this + Tatsumi point out that Incursio consume a great deal of stamina and spritual power.(?).
Incursio give a great power and even evolve to defeat the enemy but is hard to use. And like you say there is a big chance to kill the user. Thing that don't seem to happen with the other teigu, If you don't are compatible with them .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 10:00   Link #643
Iron Maw
Banned

So, it looks like Kurome's "Yatsuhusa" is just as broken Akame's "Murasame". She'd make an excellent Neomancer with that ability. It also looks that there is something more ominous behind Kurome constant eating of candy. Possibly some sort of drug?

Looks like Esdese certainly not giving up on Tatsumi even with possibility of him joining the Rebels. It's nice to see she does have limits on how far led here feelings lead her though. On another note poor Wave, at least this punishment relative light compared to what she could really do to him.

And in the end NR's escape didn't go unnoticed, however Dr. Stylish "hubris" is pretty going to cost him if he thinks he take NR on his own. I'd lol at the "Hard Gay" reference with "Me"(eyes).

Can't wait to see the new members.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 10:18   Link #644
Soji

Iron Maw@ Now that you said like that ...this can be the case (about Kurome).

About Esdes is not like really matter if Tatsumi don't acept her love. That's why will be interesting to see how she will act next,when she find out about NR and how close tatsumi is with some of them(girl).
Also from today I will think Raba a some one that come out in the wrong moment.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-17 at 10:37.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:36   Link #645
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Spoiler for Raba:

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-17 at 10:58.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 10:47   Link #646
Shadow5YA

Other than Tatsumi, I think everyone in the Night Raid has someone they need to have a personal grudge match against in Jaegar.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:01   Link #647
Iron Maw
Banned

Leone nor Rabac don't seem any have animosity against anyone in Jaeger either.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:08   Link #648
Tenchi Hou Take

Hey I just had a strange unlikely thought how about the final twist is that Akame Sister wins kills her and then resurrects her leaving the final person the main character has to kill to be her.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:15   Link #649
Soji

True the two of them seem don't have any animosity again some one in jaeger.

Also I forgot to say this but Tatsumi sure know what to say to the girl...if he don't hate or dislike the girl .
Spoiler for pag:

Quote:
Hey I just had a strange unlikely thought how about the final twist is that Akame Sister wins kills her and then resurrects her leaving the final person the main character has to kill to be her.
I already say that this is what I fear. But i hope don't happen.IF happen I don't think Tatsumi would be the same anymore .
Hell I don't even know what Kind of reaction he will have in a scenario like this
Old 2012-06-17, 11:18   Link #650
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
I doubt it. That would make Kurome a more important antagonist than Esdeses.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:20   Link #651
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
True the two of them seem don't have any animosity again some one in jaeger.

Also I forgot to say this but Tatsumi sure know what to say to the girl...if he don't hate or dislike the girl .
Spoiler for pag:

I already say that this is what I fear. But i hope don't happen.IF happen I don't think Tatsumi would be the same anymore .
If it doesn't happen at the very end he'll most probably bounce back, this story is going to involve the death of the likely the vast majority of his allies, it'll likely hit him the hardest but he has important goals he wants to achieve which is why he moved on from those first two friends. At this point he's likely looking at it from an anyone can die perspective.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:25   Link #652
Calca
Expressionless

lol poor Wave.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:27   Link #653
Soji

Tenchi Hou Take@ Akame and Tatsumi are the most likely to survive until the end (and maybe at all this mess though i don't keep my hope up on this) ,at the very last.
But If something bad like her become kurome doll or normal death happen would be pretty bad from a plot stand point. Really this would be pretty stupid at the moment. You do realize that she become more and more a core for Tatsumi as character?Kill her and Tatsumi will probaly break once and for all.I mean just think a ch 10 the promise he made to her and the whole talk they have.Honestly i don't think there is some one in NR that can help him if that really happen.(though this is my POV from what we know so far).

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-17 at 11:48.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:31   Link #654
zerodragon

Quote:
Spoiler for pag:

where is this chapter? i can only find chapter 18
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:33   Link #655
Soji

zerodragon@ Is ch 19. Strange you don't find this ch .
Old 2012-06-17, 12:49   Link #656
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Tenchi Hou Take@ Akame and Tatsumi are the most likely to survive until the end (and maybe at all this mess though i don't keep my hope up on this) ,at the very last.
But If something bad like her become kurome doll or normal death happen would be pretty bad from a plot stand point. Really this would be pretty stupid at the moment. You do realize that she become more and more a core for Tatsumi as character?Kill her and Tatsumi will probaly break once and for all.I mean just think a ch 10 the promise he made to her and the whole talk they have.Honestly i don't think there is some one in NR that can help him if that really happen.(though this is my POV from what we know so far).
This story is built up under assumption everyone is up for grabs there's less likely people to die but plot shield in this manga is pretty much gone. That's why I work under the assumption this is a Tatsumi survival manga where the only person confirmed not to die until the very end is him, Akame has the highest likelihood for surviving but she's still up for grabs (the main plot wouldn't even change if she died though it would change Tatsumi through a lot of character development). Notice the plot is designed in such a way that in order to progress no characters outside of Tatsumi are required, Esdes could die, there's plenty of villains (generals etc), Akame could die there's still a war to fight, even the leader could die and by that point Tatsumi could take over. The manga's far too grim and built under such a way to assume there's plot shields.
Old 2012-06-17, 12:58   Link #657
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
This story is built up under assumption everyone is up for grabs there's less likely people to die but plot shield in this manga is pretty much gone. That's why I work under the assumption this is a Tatsumi survival manga where the only person confirmed not to die until the very end is him, Akame has the highest likelihood for surviving but she's still up for grabs (the main plot wouldn't even change if she died though it would change Tatsumi through a lot of character development). Notice the plot is designed in such a way that in order to progress no characters outside of Tatsumi are required, Esdes could die, there's plenty of villains (generals etc), Akame could die there's still a war to fight, even the leader could die and by that point Tatsumi could take over. The manga's far too grim and built under such a way to assume there's plot shields.
And I agree about that. But her name is in the title i think this make her have the same likelihood to survive that Tatsumi have.Is the other people that i don't know if they survive enought to see the end of the manga.Though I don't put beyond this author to kill both Tatsumi and Akame in the last battle or her before the last battle.
I mean kill Akame the name in the title is like take out the Trinity sevent from their manga....ok you can have the story with Arata but would be strange the story without the one in the title. Or at least this is what i think.
Old 2012-06-17, 13:14   Link #658
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
And I agree about that. But her name is in the title i think this make her have the same likelihood to survive that Tatsumi have.Is the other people that i don't know if they survive enought to see the end of the manga.Though I don't put beyond this author to kill both Tatsumi and Akame in the last battle or her before the last battle.
I mean kill Akame the name in the title is like take out the Trinity sevent from their manga....ok you can have the story with Arata but would be strange the story without the one in the title. Or at least this is what i think.
But that doesn't mean much, that could simply mean much in this sort of story, it could either be that he ends up killing her or that she has the biggest effect on his life it doesn't automatically mean she will survive until the end, (though that doesn't mean she'll die near the begining or the middle she most probably won't) Surely you'll have noticed the overall theme of Tatsumi's emotional supports dying (she's the biggest one...) and the fact her plot line pretty much ends with her sister. Once her sisters dead it's a free for all in regards to her character she could either simply become the main love interest or the author could kill her off.

This entire story is built on unexpected deaths which can happen in any battle and the author even goes out of his way to kill off characters in battles they normally wouldn't die in, in other shounens. I just find it a bit strange to consider Akame somehow untouchable by this main plot of the manga. I'm not saying she will die for certain but characterwise she should be just as part of the free for all as everyone else. Hell he may end up even inherenting her weapon. This isn't even really him and her against the world scenario Esdes actually currently has more plot significance than she does so currently even ignoring her primary villain position for this saga.
Old 2012-06-17, 13:47   Link #659
Soji

^Even if her plot end with her sister that would be her past that finally get a closure. But she have another plot with Tatsumi and the other in the NR(but more with Tatsumi more time past).And that one can be love interst(like you say) or just a friend and emotional supports.Also in ch 10 other the promise Tatsumi say* We build a new country where everyone will smile* or something like this. that's another thing that make me think they will see this. Another thing even if this manga /author love kill Tatsumi's emotional supports one have to survive otherwise we lost Tatsumi.Though this don't avoid her the danger to end in a bad situation or go through something bad
Also we really don't know if Tatsumi would be able to use 2 teigu.And I don't think he had a good first impression about Murasame
Though if they do die I get the feeling that they will die togheter or Tatsumi soon after her.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-17 at 13:59.
Old 2012-06-17, 14:01   Link #660
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
^Even if her plot end with her sister that would be her past that finally get a closure. But she have another plot with Tatsumi and the other in the NR(but more with Tatsumi more time past).And that one can be love interst(like you say) or just a friend and emotional supports.Also in ch 10 other the promise Tatsumi say* We build a new country where everyone will smile* or something like this. that's another thing that make me think they will see this. Another thing even if this manga /author love kill Tatsumi's emotional supports one have to survive otherwise we lost Tatsumi.Though this don't avoid her the danger to end in a bad situation or go through something bad
Also we really don't know if Tatsumi would be able to use 2 teigu.And I don't think he had a good first impression about Murasame
Though if they do day I get the feeling that they die togheter or Tatsumi soon after her.
We will build a country in which everyone will smile isn't exactly a plot shield hell it's sounds more like a dying promise (not that it is) It could easily become a reason for Tatsumi to achieve his goals of taking down the empire regardless of the costs and the final push for him to achieve general class. See I'm not saying she won't become his love interest that survives until the end just that she's not indispensable as like you said the author could take her character anyway they want after her main plot point is over and that includes death.

Anyway can someone tell me what Akame ga kill actually means or rather "ga" in this context.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!