AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Durarara!!

Notices

View Poll Results: Durarara!! - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 31 31.96%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 29.90%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 15.46%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 12.37%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 7.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.06%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.03%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-22, 10:07   Link #101
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by posutan View Post

I kind of expected Shingen to show up with a significant role or something. Maybe he plays a bigger role in the novel. I don't quite understand Namie's role at the end. Did she indirectly help clear up everything for Masamori by telling Horada about Mikado? What happened to Kyohei at the end anyway? He said there was something he needed to do but it is never revealed what that something is.
In the original novels, Shingen (and Kinnosuke) wasn't supposed to show up until the Yellow Scarves arc, hence their minimal screen time. Also, Namie told Horada the information about Mikado, hoping that Horada would kill him. Have you forgotten that she hates the kid?

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2011-08-22, 14:42   Link #102
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
In the original novels, Shingen (and Kinnosuke) wasn't supposed to show up until the Yellow Scarves arc, hence their minimal screen time. Also, Namie told Horada the information about Mikado, hoping that Horada would kill him. Have you forgotten that she hates the kid?
Since Shingen is responsible for so much, I expected him to have a bigger role in the end. I mean, he used Saika to steal Celty's head. He more or less started it all. He also seems to be familiar with Izaya. >_>;

I guess I was so convinced that Namie would backstab Izaya that I overlooked the possibility that she wanted or still wanted to kill Mikado. Haha.

edited: Oh. I see. The light novel goes way beyond the anime.

Last edited by amasposu; 2011-08-22 at 18:49.
Closed Thread