AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-06-23, 13:38   Link #1741
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Wow, discussing all this makes me feel like I should go back into IS writing again just to piss off the general fandom.

Though I think of something odd when you tell me it was stated that Tabane and Chifuyu knew each other since elementary school years. That kind of knowledge is rarely ever stated outright as absolute by the third person omniscient narrator but instead drawn by the omniscient third person narrator from the knowledge iside an actual character's head. That is to say if the narrator would describe the relationship between Tabane and Chifuyu while fully following the actions and thought processes of Chifuyu then it would mean that the fact they knew each other since elementary would have been stemmed fom Chifuyu's own memories rather than a hard fact the narrator corresponds to the common sense of the world.
no matter its any time of fiction or reality, the world is fucked up in both
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 10:46   Link #1742
lovetospoon73

who do u think ichika want to have kids with? & what would be there names for both boy & girl
Old 2015-09-13, 09:04   Link #1743
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
who do u think ichika want to have kids with? & what would be there names for both boy & girl
Beats me. But if these IS girls really want Ichika to be with her, then they going to have to settle their love battle once and for all.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 10:59   Link #1744
Gespenst1

Time Frame of Mondo Grosso Tournaments

I get that Mondo Grosso happens every three years, but was the first one held the same year as the White Knight Incident or three years after it?
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 16:24   Link #1745
lovetospoon73

So what do u guys think(besides M being a member & kidnapping ichika when he was a little kid) what kind of connection does phantom task have with the orimura clan? (New info & proof)
Old 2017-05-12, 05:30   Link #1746
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I know I might have ask you this somewhat before. But I don't understand why Ichika happened to be so dumb if he spend most of his life studying before the start of the series. Could it be he have an intellectual disability? Does that explain his idiocy?

This boy have got to gain his good amount of intellect right now. With vol.11 is around the corner, it could be the end.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist