AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-01-15, 13:31   Link #21
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
I dunno why people keep thinking naruto even has a possibility to die. his mother survived a full bijuu extraction while at her exhaustion point from a long child birth. naruto got half a bijuu extracted while he was feeling fine and full of energy. He may be exhausted but all he needs is some med attention and he will be fine.

now onto the interesting part of the chapter.....sasuke. So finally it is go time and sasuke has a real opponet because this guy has just been playing support ninja forever now. Madara seems very very interested in sasukes eyes. Wonder if madara will try and take them.

also im wondering if sasuke can now heal. maybe hashi gave him some dna allowing him to heal like madara does so being stabbed wont be to bad.

Also keep in mind sasuke let madara have his sword. he is not a ninja dumb enough to throw a weapon like that next to an opponet like madara without meaning to.
Considering Gaara's concern, and the way Kishimoto emphasized Naruto falling in the beginning, he is in real danger. Like Kushina, he's probably not going to die right away, but he is dying. Also, half of Kurama is still alot. We've seen that. I'm glad this wasn't fixed quickly. The question is where Is Gaara going, and what did Kurama tell him.

White Zetsu was particularly hillarious this chapter, when talking to Madara.
Old 2014-01-15, 13:40   Link #22
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Considering Gaara's concern, and the way Kishimoto emphasized Naruto falling in the beginning, he is in real danger. Like Kushina, he's probably not going to die right away, but he is dying. Also, half of Kurama is still alot. We've seen that. I'm glad this wasn't fixed quickly. The question is where Is Gaara going, and what did Kurama tell him.

Agreed White Zetsu's dialogue with Madara was probably one of the best parts of the chapter for me.
Old 2014-01-15, 13:55   Link #23
Hiking_Bear

If Hashirama transferred some of his power to Sasuke, maybe this is a prelude to Sasuke getting his eyes upgraded to Rinnegans. As for how Saskuke will survive the stabbing, I think it will either turn out that Sasuke was a wood clone, or else Sasuke gained Hashirama's super regenerative abilities.
Old 2014-01-15, 16:58   Link #24
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post

gara is concerned because naruto was his first friend and he knows what happens to most who have their bijuu extracted. gara is unaware of the uzumaki resistance to this fate. as for kishi that guy does not know his legs from his arms and just does things on a whim so i put no stock in what he emphisizes for dramatic effect at random.

gara is probably brining him to sakura or tsunade.

and no i doubt naruto is even dieing but who knows maybe kishi will change his mind 100x before the next chapter.

seriously debating naruto is hard since kishi is so inconsistent and uncaring about anything but his check book which becomes more and more apparent as the manga goes on.
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 17:29   Link #25
Monster0

Hashirama taught Sasuke a quick forbidden jutsu, kagebushin maybe.
Madara is still going to beat Sasukes ass so he can make the sacrifice that is predicted.
And yeah Naruto wont die because the crazy prediction i made of him is going to come true, not so soon,drag it out Kishi's editor.
Even if my prediction is wrong Naruto still wont die.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 17:32   Link #26
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
If Hashirama transferred some of his power to Sasuke, maybe this is a prelude to Sasuke getting his eyes upgraded to Rinnegans. As for how Saskuke will survive the stabbing, I think it will either turn out that Sasuke was a wood clone, or else Sasuke gained Hashirama's super regenerative abilities.
Not sure about regenerative properties since we have been shown his Senjutsu chakra is needed for that...I can see the wood clone
Old 2014-01-15, 18:34   Link #27
Zenex
Banned

regaurdless of what it is:

healing
shadow clone
wood clone
zetsu clone

it was sasuke choice to let it happen. one he lets his sword end up next to madara and he has a sharingan he knows how quick a sharingan user can see and make things happen. on top of he did not try to defend. sasuke has perfect susanoo remember and you think he would get stabbed that easy without even trying to do it unless he wanted it to happen. yes indeed it does look like madra caught him in mid air with some kind of rinnegan jutsu but being caught in mid air does not make you drop your sword or not activate your defense you have used in mass numbers in ever fight you have been in since
Old 2014-01-15, 19:26   Link #28
Apollian

Sasuke is prepping Izanagi. That's why he threw his sword down to create step one. The stabbing is step two.
And so forth.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 19:35   Link #29
Casshern

Do you mean Izanami, the one that sent Kabuto for a loop? Izanagi is the one that Danzou exploited.

I hope it's just a regular genjutsu, and that Sasuke is just that good with genjutsu now
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 19:43   Link #30
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
Sasuke is prepping Izanagi. That's why he threw his sword down to create step one. The stabbing is step two.
And so forth.
doubt it for 2 reasons

1. sasuke is not gonna give up one of his eyes

2. madara is an uchiha who knows every last thing about them meaning he would easily know how to brake out of izanami and sasuke would know this. izanami is broken once one accepts their fate or whatever so madara just goes with it until he is out and then keeps with his plan and now sasuke is minus an eye

i think the sword has a jutsu on it like tobiramas kunai and that is a clone and madara knows it but stabbed it anyway
Old 2014-01-15, 20:59   Link #31
itachi-san314

Quote:
doubt it for 2 reasons

1. sasuke is not gonna give up one of his eyes
he's got a rinnegan replacement right in front of him. if hashi gave him a healing ability, he can just pop it right in too

Quote:
2. madara is an uchiha who knows every last thing about them meaning he would easily know how to brake out of izanami and sasuke would know this. izanami is broken once one accepts their fate or whatever so madara just goes with it until he is out and then keeps with his plan and now sasuke is minus an eye
if you can mentally fool izanami then it's pointless. the victim has to legitimately accept their fate
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 21:26   Link #32
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Gaara is taking Naruto to Sakura to perform the life force transfer jutsu...because her life, unlike his, is expendable
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 21:37   Link #33
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
regaurdless of what it is:
yes indeed it does look like madra caught him in mid air with some kind of rinnegan jutsu but being caught in mid air does not make you drop your sword or not activate your defense you have used in mass numbers in ever fight you have been in since
it does if you are got caught guard. and if sasuke was actually going for the slice/swipe when it happened then its more likely. however i do like the idea that a jutsu is implanted on the sword and that it was dropped on purpose and im not ruling it out as a possibility

Quote:
doubt it for 2 reasons
3. hashirama explicity said he was giving sasuke a jutsu
Old 2014-01-15, 22:00   Link #34
SeanQ

how can hashi transfer chakra if he can't even mold chakra ...
Old 2014-01-15, 22:18   Link #35
theshow_luffy

I doubt it's a clone there was blood on the sword after it went though him. Clones dont bleed they jus disappear after taking a hit like tht.
theshow_luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 23:14   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshow_luffy View Post
I doubt it's a clone there was blood on the sword after it went though him. Clones dont bleed they jus disappear after taking a hit like tht.
maybe it's a blood clone?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 23:35   Link #37
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
since sasuke has the firsts remaining power, does that mean he can just heal up no problem without seals? that is what madara praised after all from him.

I bet its just a tactic to stall for time. Sasuke might be a lot of things, but a moron isn't one of them. Something is happening that we have yet to see. I assume like many thing sasuke has done in the past this is just him testing a theory.
Old 2014-01-16, 04:54   Link #38
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wow! Naruto and Sasuke got tamed in a single chapter...
Kishimoto did it this time!!!

time for new power-up!

I think Sasuke is going to use Hashirama jutsu right now
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:40   Link #39
shalala

i'm going with some kind of wood clone or a way to control the tailed beasts.. So does this mean that all hokages can teach justus in a simple way? R.I.P Killer B.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 12:48   Link #40
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Gaara is taking Naruto to Sakura to perform the life force transfer jutsu...because her life, unlike his, is expendable
Cold, man. Cold.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion