AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

View Poll Results: Clannad - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 77 47.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 40 24.84%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 18.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 4.97%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 1.86%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.62%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.24%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 17:31   Link #21
ThoHell

Good episode like always. Quick simple fast thoughts:

Nagisa pissed me off for a bit, but in the end redeemed herself and became quite cuter than usual.

Fuuko is freakin awesome with randomness like always!

Sunohara had an intense moment...not a complete comic relief character but one with actual character foundation. I think this episode went to him for his one intense moment, but Nagisa's action at the end was pretty good too.

Okazaki had some sinister eyes for a moment, I'm guessing he has one dark side to him.

More Okazaki X Nagisa moments or Okazaki X Kyou momens!!!!! Either one of those 2 match up is good for me.

Next episode looks to be a real laugh, can't wait!

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-01-25 at 16:00.
Old 2008-01-24, 18:30   Link #22
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Wow...and people say Nagisa doesn't protect her territory. Just because of this episode, I'm really looking forward to her arc.

Tomoyo's arc is also starting, but that's what I didn't like about this episode, too much intertwining of the arcs. Nagisa more than earned this a 10 though.
Old 2008-01-24, 18:39   Link #23
GyroidFanatic

Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-24, 19:13   Link #24
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Intense Sunohara is INTENSE. Why is Tomoya such a jerk to such a good pal?

Nagisa marking her territory was awesome, however, and if Clannad is really just a 24 episode series, KyoAni's route intertwining was amazing.
Old 2008-01-24, 20:27   Link #25
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Lol, Gyroid, nice pic :P

Suddenly alot more interested in this episode, shame it's not widescreen though.
Old 2008-01-24, 20:33   Link #26
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyroidFanatic View Post
Spoiler:
Oh yeah! You're right!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-01-24, 20:44   Link #27
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Spoiler:
Damn, I completely failed to notice, far too busy LMAO...props to KyoAni for the amazing detail.
Old 2008-01-24, 22:06   Link #28
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

I really like Yohei now. It's nice to see his serious side come out and learn more about his background. Felt natural (ie, not forced) how it all went down. The short bits with the other girls didn't feel out of place here what with no real character focus among them, and it was nice seeing them all again for the handful of lines they were given. Also, for Kotomi who seemed to have confessed just a week ago, just one line and a bit appearance this week seem quite lacking--like opening a box of chocolates only to find a half-dipped raisin surrounded by packing confetti. But I dunno. Who's hoping for an original Rie arc? Mutual angst can be the seeds of a blossoming mutual love~

On a side note... Is anyone else here sick of hearing Tamura Yukari's voice? She seems to be bloody everywhere recently.
Old 2008-01-24, 22:13   Link #29
bloodyknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Damn, I completely failed to notice, far too busy LMAO...props to KyoAni for the amazing detail.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Yes, yes... Poor Girl!!!
Old 2008-01-24, 22:16   Link #30
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
I really like Yohei now. It's nice to see his serious side come out and learn more about his background. Felt natural (ie, not forced) how it all went down. The short bits with the other girls didn't feel out of place here what with no real character focus among them, and it was nice seeing them all again for the handful of lines they were given. But I dunno. Who's hoping for an original Rie arc? Mutual angst can be the seeds of a blossoming mutual love~

On a side note... Is anyone else here sick of hearing Tamura Yukari's voice? She seems to be bloody everywhere recently.
She is everywhere, but she's one of those voice actors I cannot stop loving. She just has so many different voices. Nakahara Mai is another one that is everywhere but just has so many different voices.

Ah well. Alarm is set for 7:30 AM. T minus 10 hours until I can see this. ^_^
Old 2008-01-24, 22:35   Link #31
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Lots of good comments on a fine episode. I thought Nakahara Mai was outstanding. I thought the animation was outstanding. I thought the touches with all the girls worked beautifully -- although I know nothing of the game, so that might affect my opinion. And I love Tamura Yukari as a seiyuu, so I was thrilled to see her appear there at the end, just in time for next week. She's no Kuwashima Houko or Yukino Satsuki as a serious actress (not that they were called on for that in this episode), but she does what she does extremely well. As does Nakahara Mai. Mmmm. Nagisa ftw.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-01-24, 22:37   Link #32
mandarb916

Is Tiramisu Juice supposed to taste good...?
Old 2008-01-24, 23:47   Link #33
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
Is Tiramisu Juice supposed to taste good...?
Who knows, but I can mention that there are inconsistencies with where the juice box landed just before the eyecatch (noticed this while typesetting the box during its movement).

And I didn't catch the messed up antennae either. Nagisa has had a Sanae Moment(tm).
Old 2008-01-24, 23:55   Link #34
IRJustman
Founder, Sprocket Hole
*Fansubber

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

--Ian.
Old 2008-01-25, 01:03   Link #35
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
That was like smashed full of people 0_0 god we have sunohara route coming up. Mixed like everyone crammed in there XD Mei apperance too ^-^ I just wonder where Kappei is....

Really amusing episode can't wait to see how they mix it up next. Some highly enjoyable scenes I tried to block the random fuko out >.< like what the hell...guess it was to make tomoya look less like a player XD

It wasn't excellent to me as there was so many people in one episode so it moves to a 9, but then fuko knocks off a point (it was so out of place...) and then it just averages out to an 8...
Old 2008-01-25, 01:45   Link #36
mandarb916

Might be because I did the Sunohara route in the game but...
Spoiler:

on another note,
Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-25, 01:59   Link #37
Nite
-------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
on another note,
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-25, 03:05   Link #38
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Watched the TWH-Sprocket sub of Episode 15.

Well....it's a case of "CLANNAD: Pure LMAO". The Sunohara development was really great though; I hope it will eventually make up for what he lost with the end of the Fuuko arc. There's clearly more to this guy than what he shows on the surface.

10/10. Blog article coming tonight.
Old 2008-01-25, 04:44   Link #39
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

The Judo Captain crumples under the mighty gaze of a main character.
Old 2008-01-25, 05:51   Link #40
Shadowfox79
High5 attack: Lose 5555HP

Send a message via AIM to Shadowfox79
Man, I was on the floor laughing my ass off during the last 2 minutes before the credits.

Wow, the conversation between nagisa and sunohara did sound like Sunohara "wanted" Tomoya, just that the "wanted" was perceived as "wanting tomoya for basketball" vs "wanting tomoya to errrr........ you know that territory is beyond me, being a guy and all". But I was laughing at how bold yet cute Nagisa was stuttering that Tomoya was her boyfriend. That look on Tomoya's face was awesome, but the look on nagisa's face was even better when Tomoya told her that Sunohara wanted to be his lover. Believe me, a lightning bolt flashed behind me here too in shock.....it wasn't pretty...

Anyways great episode, can't wait to see the next episode, seems like alot of the girls are interested in the fact that tomoya isn't going out with anyone, haha tomoya you dog!! Btw, I loved that last scene

Spoiler for Sunohara freaks OUT!:
Closed Thread