AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-17, 19:38   Link #841
bigdeath

Yeah, I'm surprised people here think kiss behind the knees as weird. Really, its not even close.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 19:51   Link #842
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
Yeah, I'm surprised people here think kiss behind the knees as weird. Really, its not even close.
I thought it was a little strange, as well as the role play thing, but the "Huh? That's a little weird" way, and not "Urgh, total freaks!" way.

Quirks make it fun. Plus, did you see the angle he got?

To be honest, for some strange reason, when she said to kiss her somewhere not obvious, I thought of that place too, thought it was for a different reason.

When she sat down, I thought, "kiss her knee. No, not fun enough. Back of the knee?"

And then he did.

Then I took it further and began to think where else he could kiss her:
Thigh was too intimate, feet is a separate fetish entirely, anywhere on her face, neck, tits and other intimate areas are off limits too. Hand, shoulder, arm is boring as well. My second chioce would be stomach.
Old 2010-07-17, 19:57   Link #843
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I was hoping she'd sit down and then let him lick behind her knee. But I suppose they'll do that at a later point in time, haha.
Old 2010-07-17, 20:00   Link #844
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Well, I was when I saw this episode and pretty much figured this would hurl this forum into a spin itself. I'm all for experimenting with your relationship to keep things fresh, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised with what came out.

Also, I'm expecting this behavior to happen in the other girls' arcs. Guess it's something to look forward to.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 20:04   Link #845
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan poor View Post
Also, I'm expecting this behavior to happen in the other girls' arcs. Guess it's something to look forward to.
From what I have heard, every girl has some sort of quirk about them that makes them interesting and unique (obviously every character in every story does, but these are good ones I guess you could say). So I'll be looking forward to them as well!
Old 2010-07-17, 20:08   Link #846
Qikz

Really enjoyed that episode. I didn't like Morishima-senpai at first, but after last episode and this one, colour me converted!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 21:19   Link #847
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

This is going to be painful to watch if Tachibana and Morishima are going to act like idiots
Old 2010-07-17, 21:20   Link #848
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

The next episole is christmas, hopefully we can see some epilouge
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 21:39   Link #849
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Urgh. Can we please keep these flamebait questions out of AS? They've led to total hateful disasters in other places (in particular MAL).

Amagami is a very easy script with very few opportunities to really screw up. Which means it's almost entirely down to personal preference. Download, see for yourself, and choose for yourself.
Yeah. I will respect that. But, I do recommend watching the front page for the torrents and seeing which ones you like for yourself.
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 21:55   Link #850
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Hold on a second...I actually thought of the opposite here as what Hibiki's counselling did was actually remove the limiter holding back Haruka from letting her innocence/obliviousness from being taken advantage of by Junichi even more. Otherwise I don't think that fantasy scene might have happened the way it did
I had the same line of thoughts as you about this one on Hibiki with a add that it's really what a true friend in the end does......give advice like Hibiki did.
Quote:
You are aware that the cafeteria scene was not about anything "horny" at all, right? Just because the anime direction consciously played with some lewd associations from the perspective of the viewer does not mean this scene had sexual connotations for Haruka. For her, this scene was about having _fun_, not about giving Junichi a boner. Just like at the end of the day, she was reminiscing about how _fun_ it was, not about the day being "hot" or anything.

So what the rest of the world was seeing in the cafeteria was Junichi feeding Haruka, who was obviously enjoying it. Dup de doo. Not a pair of students making out.
You forgot to mention they (subs I checked out anyways ) did not translate some background expression sounding like "Awesome" but it looked more like people were jealous.....TBH I think it was more how Haruka was reacting with her red flushed face in this case.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 22:13   Link #851
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
Naturally. The title of the episode is directed at us, the viewers, after all.

Jealousy.
That's one way of putting it.

Haruka's Nyan nyan attack melts my brain everytime I see it, and I blame Shizuka Itou.

Haruka really wouldn't be the same character had she been voiced by someone else.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 03:33   Link #852
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Haruka really wouldn't be the same character had she been voiced by someone else.
Shizuka Itou voiced her in the game as well, so i still like to say that the character was created, based around her voice.

Such a perfect fit.
Old 2010-07-18, 06:09   Link #853
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
It's a good thing Hibiki is a true friend because Haruka's innocence/obliviousness is a bit extreme to the point she can be easily manipulated or taken advantage of. >_>;

Episode 3 sure got the heart thumping.
I don't really think Hibiki is helping anything at all. More like she's adding sugar to it. Or else we won't be able to see the nyan nyan kougeki on Junichi

Quote:
You are aware that the cafeteria scene was not about anything "horny" at all, right? Just because the anime direction consciously played with some lewd associations from the perspective of the viewer does not mean this scene had sexual connotations for Haruka. For her, this scene was about having _fun_, not about giving Junichi a boner. Just like at the end of the day, she was reminiscing about how _fun_ it was, not about the day being "hot" or anything.

So what the rest of the world was seeing in the cafeteria was Junichi feeding Haruka, who was obviously enjoying it. Dup de doo. Not a pair of students making out.
I do get your point there, but really, it can't be helped if people (like me) thought of that as something like SM. I know Junichi wanted to let Haruka enjoy the cafe food that Haruka claimed as being plain and not interesting by using a "tactical situation" method, though the method was actually no different from a SM (i think Junichi intended this, yeah...i seriously think he was). Even Haruka enjoyed it...in the way that Junichi wanted it to be
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 06:52   Link #854
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
though the method was actually no different from a SM (i think Junichi intended this, yeah...i seriously think he was). Even Haruka enjoyed it...in the way that Junichi wanted it to be
Which makes him a "sly, advantage taking, bastard" in my books

It was as if he was thinking how far he can push his luck before Haruka rejects him...luckily for him Haruka's "free wanting" spirit means she pretty much accepts anything

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 07:12   Link #855
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan poor View Post
Well, I was when I saw this episode and pretty much figured this would hurl this forum into a spin itself. I'm all for experimenting with your relationship to keep things fresh, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised with what came out.

Spoiler:
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 09:03   Link #856
msg

Just noticed Miya chan doing "double under' for her skipping.She's really hyper.Shizuka Itou has now become one of my favourite voice actress of all time.Her voice turn me on lol.hmm i think i should check out the eroge games that she has done as a VA..The opening song has really grew on me.Looking foward for the next episode
Old 2010-07-18, 09:07   Link #857
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
Just noticed Miya chan doing "double under' for her skipping.She's really hyper.Shizuka Itou has now become one of my favourite voice actress of all time.Her voice turn me on lol.hmm i think i should check out the eroge games that she has done as a VA..The opening song has really grew on me.Looking foward for the next episode
Did she get her start in games or anime?

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2010-07-18 at 11:42.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 09:17   Link #858
msg

I think it's an anime first.Shizuka itou
Old 2010-07-18, 23:18   Link #859
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
I think it's an anime first.Shizuka itou
According to Japanese Wikipedia, Itou Shizuka 伊藤 静 (surname-given name) had her first anime roles in 2003, first game roles in 2004.

According to a seiyuu pseudonym site, her first two ero-game roles were in 2004 (credited as "Misaki Rina" 三咲 里奈), with more in years following -- a total of 36, compared to over 100 anime roles and over 70 all-ages games (last two figures from ja.wikipedia).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 23:54   Link #860
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

there was something horribly awkward and embarrassing about watching ep 3. that said, i laughed out loud several times. though i'm sort of tired of Morishima. other girls seem more interesting.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen