Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-29, 14:01   Link #281
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
yes she is. She even has a younger sister now
Yep; anyone whose read Suzuka should know this. Fuuka really is Yamato and Suzuka's daughter. It was even mentioned in earlier chapters that her father is Yamato Akitsuki and that he's an athlete, and also that her mother, Suzuka, was a high-jump athlete back in the day. Seriously, I can't help but wonder how people seem to completely miss all of that.

Anyway, yeah, I'm also a fan of both Fuuka and Koyuki and wouldn't mind either of them being the end girl, but it truly is still sad after this to think that Koyuki is most likely going to lose considering the fact that Fuuka is destined to be the end girl no matter what.

@Germanturkey: Even if Yuu does love Fuuka, he also likely still has feelings for Koyuki as well, which he's had since childhood. It's going to be a scary roller-coaster ride here.
Old 2014-07-29, 15:09   Link #282
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
And people still don't know what NTR really is...
i'm using it right (except for the gender switch, i guess, if you want to go that specific). if you want to see horrendous use of it, check the freezing thread.. haha

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-30, 18:49   Link #283
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The weird this is that people still seem to love his works, despite them being pretty much the same.
Can't say I love his work, certain liking of it but more morbid curiosity that keeps me reading his works...

That and his art is pretty good which helps a great deal
Old 2014-07-31, 17:59   Link #284
User68604
Disabled By Request

latest chpt was real nice. Glad to see Fuuka a bit tsundere and Singer girl is showing signs of yandere-ness

dis gun b gud
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 19:02   Link #285
Preciize
Them Feels~

Wow, this series has really gotten interesting the last few chapters. But I'm with everyone else, it's hard not to root for Koyuki and it sucks that she most likely won't be the end girl >.<
Old 2014-08-04, 14:41   Link #286
SidVicious
Anime addict

Loved the extra chapter.
Nice to see Suzuka again.
Old 2014-08-04, 18:07   Link #287
cyberdemon

wow so Hattori and Miki are getting married. Guess it seemed obvious but that was quite the surprise for the extra chapter.

also nice to see Yamato finally beat Arima

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2014-08-05 at 02:05.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 02:55   Link #288
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
wow so Hattori and Miki are getting married. Guess it seemed obvious but that was quite the surprise for the extra chapter.

also nice to see Yamato finally beat Arima
Miki was always one of my favorite characters in Suzuka. It's a shame that Seo failed to develop this closure a bit more.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 06:29   Link #289
User68604
Disabled By Request

Nice extra chpt. Lol at Suzuka having another baby, a girl. Looks like Seo's got yet another sequel in mind....
Old 2014-08-05, 08:12   Link #290
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
Nice extra chpt. Lol at Suzuka having another baby, a girl. Looks like Seo's got yet another sequel in mind....
next series Yamato's and Suzuka's second born daughter meets up with Haruto's and Yuzuki's son Daiki. They might be around the same age.
Old 2014-08-05, 09:35   Link #291
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
next series Yamato's and Suzuka's second born daughter meets up with Haruto's and Yuzuki's son Daiki. They might be around the same age.
i'm not sure if any connection has been made between the Suzuka/Fuuka world and KNIM world but that'd be interesting to see
Old 2014-08-05, 10:16   Link #292
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
i'm not sure if any connection has been made between the Suzuka/Fuuka world and KNIM world but that'd be interesting to see
Suzuka and Fuuka made several cameos in KNIM. Haruto's sister lives next door to them and Haruto heard Yamato and Suzuka arguing several times. The very last chapter of KNIM had Fuuka in it.
Old 2014-08-05, 10:35   Link #293
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, there are multiple appearances of Suzuka and Fuuka in A Town Where You Rage. we were also introduced to Fuuka's sister a bit earlier in the series. i'm still waiting for Fuuka and co. to eat at Haruto's restaurant. i might need to read Suzuka again. too many of those characters seemed foreign to me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2014-08-05, 16:34   Link #294
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Still amazed at how there's not a single completely annoying character, yet. This must be the longest period Seo has managed to maintain a full cast of actually likable characters. Even his new protagonist seems fine so far and just had a good portion of character development this chapter.

I've always rather defended his work to begin with but even I know that this is a considerable feat for him.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 19:35   Link #295
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Okay guys. I'm here to announce that chapter 27 has been scanlated and released.

Spoiler for Chapter 27:

I must say. Despite the mess Yuu is aware of he's going out there to show the haters what he's got. He's really coming into his own, which I like. Can't wait to see how their first show turns out.
Old 2014-08-18, 00:23   Link #296
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i'm glad Koyuki realized how foolish what she did was. i hope she doesn't go on to do something even more foolish..

so, who is that blonde? player 3?

Old 2014-08-18, 00:52   Link #297
Preciize
Them Feels~

Dammit, Seo and his cliffhangers. Gotta wait another week to see what happens.

Also interested in finding out who the blonde is. I'm guessing she's also a singer.
Old 2014-08-18, 07:17   Link #298
konokon
Banned

special chapter 25.5 was the best gift i got in years . truly made me happy .

this is the thing i really love about SEO KOUJI . he keeps us all giving information what is going on in their lifes . i really wanted to know and we get all the information .

SEO KOUJI released special chapters pictures long ago but red hawk scans took their time to scanlate it and SEO KOUJI regularly release spoiler pictures of chapters at his TWITTER PROFILE .

twitter is much more famous in japan than fb and SEO KOUJI fb profile isn't much active.

CHAPTER 26 AND CHAPTER 27 both did good thing with TITLE . you can see the change in YUU KUN
2nd KOYUKI CHAN didn't expected this much anger among people and KOYUKI CHAN by coming to the event have finally realised the consequences of certain actions but i say the live tv confession indeed was a BRAVE decision
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 11:52   Link #299
Bombo
TSF Fans

Man ....I hate seo with his work...it's make me excited for next chapter like ch.27 XD
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 06:14   Link #300
konokon
Banned

chapter 28 is released and really quite a good chapter .

HIBIKI CHAN comes to save YUU KUN and gets into trouble . KOYUKI CHAN into trouble.
YUU KUN bass broken . YUUKUN getting the bass of NICO-KUN of band HEDGEHOGS

and that lady or girl watching all of this surely seems like TAMA CHAN of band HEDGEHOGS and at last witness the performance of band .

entertaining chapter .
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, music, romance, seo being seo, seo kouji, shounen, tragedy