AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 03:45   Link #321
Mentar
Banned

Guys, you must be reading a different manga, or your taste must be VERY different to mine.

It's a general consensus that Seo is absolutely in the top-tier when it comes to drawing attractive bishoujos. If his storytelling got a bit more diverse...

Anyway, after a disastrous first 2 chapters (unreasonably violent female MCs are a big turn-off for me), Fuuka has developed into a surprisingly enjoyable, in my opinion.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 03:47   Link #322
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Guys, you must be reading a different manga, or your taste must be VERY different to mine.

It's a general consensus that Seo is absolutely in the top-tier when it comes to drawing attractive bishoujos. If his storytelling got a bit more diverse...

Anyway, after a disastrous first 2 chapters (unreasonably violent female MCs are a big turn-off for me), Fuuka has developed into a surprisingly enjoyable, in my opinion.
ur not paying attention they said nothing about the girls they're talking about the girls boobs being ugly.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 03:56   Link #323
konokon
Banned

the thing Seo Kouji need to do is giving more importance to nature or personality than paying all attention to Physical proportions or attributes of girls and this is what seo is doing in recent chapters . Seo Kouji too much play with attractive body scenario whereas story and characters is the real beauty of whole manga .

girls have different chest from normal human world girls is also enough to irritate .

about story : Special : Pilot : Koyuki ! : isn't much deep or make you emotional . it just provide information about motivations of Koyuki and one other thing Koyuki love music and so enter the industry . its not all about Yuu Kun . SEO KOUJI put lot of importance to this statement .
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:22   Link #324
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I like the tone and pace of the series right now. Seo really seems to be focusing on characters and plot currently. Fanservice is still there but subtle. A bit over the top on the suspension of disbelief part - The angry otaku mob instantly liking the motley crew (no pun intended) that just started practizing a few weeks ago?

Anyway, quite enjoyable so far ... until the inevitable 'drama>rebound>breakup' - phase kicks in.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 16:40   Link #325
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
ur not paying attention they said nothing about the girls they're talking about the girls boobs being ugly.
We've got to agree to disagree, then. In my most humble opinion, they're looking extremely attractive. And they are not entirely unrealistic - I've seen examples of them in real life aplenty. Yes, not as commonplace as in his mangas (duh), but still.

And that is supposed to be _ugly_?

Jesus
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 12:13   Link #326
konokon
Banned

Chapter 30 should be out by tomorrow and here is treat for you all by SEO KOUJI

Picture provided by SEO KOUJI at official twitter profile

YAMATO AKITSUKI WITH MS. YOUNG ASAHINA : This is VOLUME 00003 OMAKE or SPECIAL

I just saw last picture of Chinese scan of Chapter 30 and the new foreign girl is looking quite confident

Old 2014-09-09, 21:08   Link #327
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

oh man, player three enters the game!

great chapter. sizing each other up by singing the same part. i kind of want this to get an adaptation now. i think the music would be great.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 21:51   Link #328
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

*getting pegged as gay*

Of course! There was that way out...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 22:01   Link #329
ImperialFlameGod8190

On one hand the guys now believed to be gay on the other hand he's out of this mess hahaha not surprised by this it would be way to easy to reveal the feelings this way
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 01:26   Link #330
konokon
Banned

It is Quite Good Chapter .

MS. YOUNG ASAHINA AND KOYUKI CHAN

YUU Kun gets away from answer this trouble but still Mikasa and Nacchi Sempai is Trouble . Seo Kouji really did well here . Quite clever of Seo Kouji

Still Best Chapters are Special Chapters and Volume 00003 Special Chapter is quite interesting .

Story is moving random and this is why i feel less attached whereas i am still quite attached to Seo Kouji Masterpiece .

SHELLY HORNET USA NO. 1 SINGER . what a Band Debut it is .

current Japan No. 1 and Current USA No. 1 at Stage with MS. YOUNG ASAHINA AND BAND.

Surely if Seo Kouji and PUBLISHER come up with Music then : AMAZING .
Old 2014-09-10, 18:34   Link #331
Frontier

Thank goodness for Yaoi fangirls, though I bet Yuu is going to have a hard time living this down for the rest of his high school life .

Mikasa certainly didn't help .

It was nice to see the students at the school supporting Koyuki for confessing her feelings and denouncing her rabid fans for taking things too far. Koyuki probably should have put more thought into her confession and how to do it, especially considering her position and how people view her, but I don't think she should be faulted for wanting to finally be honest to the person she loves. And to see her younger fans applauding her for it and promising to go to her next concert seems to have really perked her up .

That was a pretty sticky situation for Yuu, getting pressured by everybody in the audience to respond to Koyuki's confession. His hesitation appeared to genuinely come from not really knowing how he really feels about Koyuki, and whether his like for her might be romantic. He's admitted to himself he loves Fuuka, but I imagine that hesitation towards Koyuki will cause some drama in the future .

I assumed Shelly was a music producer that would help the band get noticed, but her turning out to be a top singer in America was a surprise. She only seems to be up on stage to greet Fuuka and Koyuki, as rivals, so I doubt she'll end up in Yuu's harem but it will be interesting to see what she ends up bringing to the story.

I thought it was interesting that Fuuka was the one who brought Koyuki onto the stage. Fuuka aims to go pro so Koyuki is eventually going to be her rival professionally, and she knows about the latter's feelings for Yuu which makes her a love rival as well. But she doesn't seem to show it at all when she brings her onto the stage, and seemed to really be having fun with her. Of course, it was noted that Fuuka was singing in Unison, which was likened to her trying to compete with Koyuki in the song. And I wonder if, despite wanting Yuu to clear up the Koyuki misunderstanding, she really understands what her feelings for him might be at this moment? Whatever the case, the duet turned out great and Fuuka and Koyuki seem to be getting on good terms, which is good .

Last edited by Frontier; 2014-09-12 at 13:21.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 04:30   Link #332
Bombo
TSF Fans

I'm pretty sure shelly related to the real tama .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 06:11   Link #333
konokon
Banned

i feel the most happiest when SPECIAL CHAPTERS are released and i am eagerly waiting for VOL 003 Special Chapter whose picture i have provided above .

1st MS. YOUNG ASAHINA and Koyuki meeting at concert and now this duet on stage. it is quite significant and clear . Koyuki Chan has now clear thoughts and with the determination Koyuki Chan is now quite ready for competition .

story is going quite good its just that i feel a bit less attached . i am still quite emotionally attached to Seo Kouji Masterpiece .

Right now Seo Kouji is doing many over the top things which appear a bit too much
it is quite clear when you see the whole Band performance 2 chapters .
lack of logic and reasoning is visible . if you are able to attach yourself to the story you will like it love it and even see everything right with it .

except this minor thing Seo Kouji has done a good job . look at how beautifully Seo Kouji played with YUU Kun and Mikasa and Naachi Sempai formation the same thing happened before summer break where YUU Kun is with Mikasa and Naachi Sempai . Seo Kouji linked 2 situations beautifully and YUU Kun gets away from the confession . well played Seo Kouji

Hedhogs Tama Chan is mentioned again and again and so TAMA CHAN has lot of importance and will play a big role in future . Koyuki Chan having Tama Chan name also makes things quite interesting .
Old 2014-09-12, 12:03   Link #334
Preciize
Them Feels~

Lol, I should've known they would pull out the gay card to get Yuu out of that mess xD
Old 2014-09-14, 10:24   Link #335
Bombo
TSF Fans

I hope fuuka and accept the challenge !
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 11:13   Link #336
konokon
Banned

CHAPTER 31 IS RELEASED BY RED HAWK SCANS

Beautiful Chapter . Romantic Chapter . SUPER CUTE MS. YOUNG ASAHINA

AT Right Time KOYUKI CHAN Appears And Directly say I LOVE YOU To YUU KUN .

Koyuki Chan has seen the time and now taking bold decisions .

Koyuki Chan Directly ask MS. YOUNG ASAHINA .

Seo Kouji Did it

Last edited by konokon; 2014-09-14 at 13:27.
Old 2014-09-14, 12:33   Link #337
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

THREESOME THREESOME THREESOME THREESOME.

well, now that that's out of my system... i enjoyed the complaining Fuuka did this chapter. its realistic in the sense that something like that would happen, given how she recruited all of them into the band..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 13:30   Link #338
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I'm 99.9% sure Fuuka's answer will have nothing to do with her feelings.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 06:31   Link #339
sayf82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I'm 99.9% sure Fuuka's answer will have nothing to do with her feelings.
she'll just say to Tama that her true rivals are the 2 other guys
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 07:21   Link #340
konokon
Banned

MS. YOUNG ASAHINA will talk about the FALL MOON THE FALLEN MOON

Here Seo Kouji is going really good . Yuu Kun and MS. ASAHINA are talking and suddenly Koyuki Chan appears and Koyuki Chan can see the feelings of Yuu Kun and directly say I Love You To Yuu Kun with confidence and desperation and directly ask MS. YOUNG ASAHINA . Koyuki Chan feel that it is now the time to do it fast because Koyuki Chan can see Yuu Kun falling in love with MS. YOUNG ASAHINA .

Tags
harem, music, romance, seo being seo, seo kouji, shounen, tragedy