4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.88%
Voters: 339. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-18, 18:41   Link #441
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Go go kaguya...Even if lulu has no interest we support you in forming the harem.

Should be fun to watch where he goes from here though...Pretty sure we won't get a Yuffie massacre 2.0 atleast.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:44   Link #442
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Go go kaguya...Even if lulu has no interest we support you in forming the harem.

Should be fun to watch where he goes from here though...Pretty sure we won't get a Yuffie massacre 2.0 atleast.
I support the Harem, just look at my avi =P
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:45   Link #443
KrimzonStriker

Never, in a million years will I support the Harem idea. Kaguya went down in my books, even if she wasn't there much to begin with... >_>
Old 2008-05-18, 18:48   Link #444
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
What I found strange though is that they still don't know that Lulu has remembered the past but then the Vincent is working for Zero. Don't they know that Rolo is the one who pilots the vincent?
Rolo actually doesn't have a Vincent [I think], as we discovered in ep4. He just steals one, and given his Geass power, that task is actually easy for him, unlike Lelouch having to Geass a pilot for the activation code
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:55   Link #445
kari-no-sugata

Some thoughts about where ep 8 could go...

Even though Zero has just ordered the Black Knights to sign up to Nunnally hopes and dreams of a peaceful Japan, I think this will end up being resolved rather simply/plainly (unlike the last time). Lelouch will certainly want to avoid any dangerous situations around Nunnally - what I think he will do is demonstrate to her that simply having the will isn't enough. Basically, he'll go through with it - until others (people who are technically Nunnally's subordinates) decide to betray their legal superior. As if to say "Look, I have nothing against you personally, and it's not that I don't trust you, but your word isn't very useful if you can't control your subordinates."

I expect that afterwards he'll make an announcement to give her some time and encourage others to not undermine her.

In the meantime, "Zero" will probably turn up next in China, since things seem to be heading that way pretty soon.

I wonder just how fast / stealthy that submarine is. They could possibly show up quite unexpectedly around the world if it's particularly good - imagine suddenly ambushing Britannia forces in Europe, for example. Doing a couple of lightning raids could shift the tide of the war somewhat.

PS Two interesting things to note in this ep - back in season 1, Lelouch had been planning to ask Suzaku to be Nunnally's "knight" - he's effectively become that now. Lelouch directly references that wish in this episode, but rather than spitting fire over it, he seems more relieved that Nunnally has some reliable protection - ie he's not going to try to break them up it seems.

Suzaku wonders if Nunnally might have realised he has lied to her - probably about where Lelouch is. This is after she adds her own bit to the opening speech. It'll be interesting to see just what she can actually do (does she have Lelouch's strategic planning ability too, for example? She simply might never have used it before...)
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:55   Link #446
scifijimmy

I believe in R2 Ep. 1 and 2, Rolo had official use of the Vincent. If the (dumb) Britannians don't change the activation codes after every mission. Then it was as simple as two Geasses in Ep. 4, The first to knock out the pilot, and the second the second to jump in the Vincent.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:56   Link #447
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Suzaku and his attempt at leading an armada this episode, I mean who is he trying to fool? And this chump wants to eventually become Governor-General of Area 11? My ass...
True that .
Old 2008-05-18, 18:58   Link #448
FuzzyWuzzy

In the last 10 seconds of the episode, Zero is still as impressive as always. Booya!!!
All I can think about is..... OWNED!!!!
LOL Suzaku got owned again!
TWICE IN ONE EPISODE!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Edit:
Hey hey! Give credit to where credit is due. Suzaku completely owned Todou. Unfortunately for Suzaku, Lelouch found his resolve just in time.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 19:02   Link #449
scifijimmy

Um, Fuzzywuzzy. Where was the First Suzaku ownage if wiping out the Navy was the second.
Old 2008-05-18, 19:04   Link #450
Kisuke06
I see...

First part of the episode was meh, as expected. But it wasn't bad.

Well, the second part was very good, we need some more strategist Lelouch.
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 19:09   Link #451
FuzzyWuzzy

The first ownage is when Suzaku was defeated in battle.
Second ownage is when Suzaku can't even fire at Zero because of Suzaku's original plan which is by becoming KoO and having Nunnally as governor. So it backfired on him as well.
So Zero got away with killing lots of Brittanian soldiers, destroying property, and killing off officials like Euphie for past, present and future.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 19:09   Link #452
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
I believe in R2 Ep. 1 and 2, Rolo had official use of the Vincent. If the (dumb) Britannians don't change the activation codes after every mission. Then it was as simple as two Geasses in Ep. 4, The first to knock out the pilot, and the second the second to jump in the Vincent.
He wasn't in the Vincent in ep1.

And in ep2, to be honest, I have this strange theory about the "It's the Britannian Army. Have you seen my brother?" scene. I mean, those soldiers weren't moving! He probably was "talking" to the soldiers when they were actually Geassed Well that's just a theory.

It wasn't really stated that Rolo was an official Vincent pilot in ep2. For all we know, the Vincent was launched just as Carares ordered the military, but Rolo found it and killed the pilot so he can use it. Or maybe it wasn't part of Carares' Army, as it did not interact with other pilots.
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 19:10   Link #453
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Kallen: ( No! )
[ *slap* ]
Kallen: Get a grip, Lelouch! You're Zero now! You have the responsibility to show us your dream, don't you!? Then, fool us to the very end! This time for sure, perform the perfect Zero for us to the end!
[ Kallen runs off ]

btw, Kallen's "no!" seems to be her thought not something she says - I get the impression she would like the kiss but doesn't want it from a Lelouch like this. I wonder if at some point in the future we'll see Lelouch really in despair again and maybe that time Kallen will volunteer to "comfort" Lelouch...
I believe this is one of the most important scenes in the Lelouch/Karen relationship.

Once we get over the fact that Lelouch probably wasn't sincere in this scene (although we do have to consider that he wasn't in his normal condition), let's consider how Karen responded.

She thought, 'だめ!' (No, I can't!)

Normally, if one did not want to be kissed due to not having feelings, one would say "やだ!" (No, I don't want it!). One can safely suspect that the reason Karen did not let the kiss happen wasn't because she didn't like Lelouch; rather, the fact that Zero was to disappear was a major problem for her.

This situation brings up the question: What if Lelouch wasn't as depressed as he was, and wasn't going to leave his role of Zero, and attempted the kiss? I believe this would show a more exact look at Karen's feelings.

Meanwhile, the recipe for Cecile's Special Sandwich:

Whole wheat barely bread
Three pieces of raw ginger
Wasabi paste

I should try this recipe out.....
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 19:11   Link #454
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
easy?

I don't think so.

Just watch as she fights the impulse, her lips quivering in anticipation....holding for a breif hesitation...a. though....then you hear her go "NO!" but it's more of a mental shout, followed by the physical slap.

It's nothing "easy" for her.

Even that breif look over her shoulder, shows her concern as to whether her actions and words have made a difference and....something.....

well anyway, It's all Rollo's fault. dammn him.

I so agree with you. It wasnt that she denied her but she was just fighting the impulse and shocked. I think she does like her, but for one it was a shock for her . She was just caught off guard. She then comes out of that impulse and eagerness of wanting to kiss lulu and slaps him. I mean she wouldnt want to take advantage of him, Lulu being so miserable

And why People hate Rollo so much *_*? I cant agree with you on Rollo. The only reason Rollo was following him was to help him out. What if in that miserable state his life was in danger? Rollo realizes that Lulu loves Nunnaly more than anything. He realizes that he is confused and he is trying to help him out. Eaither way Rollo would support Lulu and at the same time protect Lulu. He would probably die to protect him. He doesnt seem to be like an spoiled brat. He is actually trying to earn his trust from Lulu. He doesnt just want to be loved. He is becoming less and less selfish as the story progress.

I was quite amused to see How Rollo's personality has changed so much in such a short time. From a spoiled brat that would kill people for touching his Gift from Lulu, to a less selfish person who tries to earn Lulu's affection.
Old 2008-05-18, 19:13   Link #455
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I was quite amused to see How Rollo's personality has changed so much in such a short time. From a spoiled brat that would kill people for touching his Gift from Lulu, to a less selfish person who tries to earn Lulu's affection.
Probably because Lelouch was the first to show any feelings for him?

On the side note: Guys, stop the smilie spams.
Old 2008-05-18, 19:18   Link #456
scifijimmy

m-san, in Ep. 4 they discussed how the secret intelligence agency was using the Vincent on its last operation in which it had abnomalities in its usage.
Old 2008-05-18, 19:19   Link #457
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom33 View Post
@kang don't trust me just don't...
Pardon? I didn't understand.
Old 2008-05-18, 19:22   Link #458
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I should try this recipe out.....
While Lloyd's reaction was priceless, I suggest you take out life insurance and write your will before you try it out.

That "dame" sounded pretty weak, too. I don't know anything clearer than this to date that showed that Kallen cares for Lelouch.

Quote:
Pardon? I didn't understand.
I think he meant "don't, trust me". A comma can make quite a difference

Quote:

On the side note: Guys, stop the smilie spams.
QFT and emphasis.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 19:28   Link #459
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
While Lloyd's reaction was priceless, I suggest you take out life insurance and write your will before you try it out.
Actually, I just made one and ate it.

It was tolerable, unlike the blueberry riceball (which WAS delicious).
Old 2008-05-18, 19:45   Link #460
Shadow Reaver

Glad to see one of my fav anime stereotype isn't lost in Code Geass.

By Fav stereotype, I meant the female Horrible Cooking Gene.

I hope Guilford (sp?) has taken life and/or medical insurrance, otherwise he's better off going back the the battlefield as he is.
Shadow Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote