AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-07-02, 21:08   Link #1781
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Ugh! Even Guy was crap and more stupid when he was younger?

Why is the world of Naruto filled with utter stupidity? How does this concept still sell and make money to the masses?
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-03, 17:50   Link #1782
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumcyclonex View Post
Why is the world of Naruto filled with utter stupidity? How does this concept still sell and make money to the masses?
You could start by asking yourself that question, since it appears you're still watching.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-04, 03:54   Link #1783
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

They put fillers in the Guy flashback, ingenious :/
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 07:04   Link #1784
AHT

July Schedule
No episode on July 16
EP. 420 - The Eight Gates Released Formation
EP. 421 - The Sage of the Six Paths
EP. 422-423 - Naruto Shippuden Special: What is the Thing that Inherited? (Boruto movie release special episode)
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 14:01   Link #1785
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHT View Post
July Schedule
No episode on July 16
EP. 420 - The Eight Gates Released Formation
EP. 421 - The Sage of the Six Paths
EP. 422-423 - Naruto Shippuden Special: What is the Thing that Inherited? (Boruto movie release special episode)
i wonder what they will do for that special? they cant really talk about the kids in that ep when the anime hasnt ended yet?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 07:18   Link #1786
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
i wonder what they will do for that special? they cant really talk about the kids in that ep when the anime hasnt ended yet?
Of course they can.

32 chapters of manga left and we have no episode next week then 2 weeks later a filler :|

Why can't they just get on and get to chapter 699 then if they want to extend the anime, animate the light novels at least they have a beginning, middle and end and a set storyline unlike the anime original fillers.

I mean they could finish animating the manga by November if they don't add shitty filler.

Last edited by Hunter; 2015-07-09 at 08:05. Reason: do not double post
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 10:03   Link #1787
DKN117

Going to get to watch today's episode in a few hours. How much of it is filler/flashback, and how much is canon/present-day? I ask because I remember a few episodes ago, where the majority of the episode was a Team Minato filler-flashback, but then the last 2-3 minutes were present-day/canon material.
DKN117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 14:51   Link #1788
Maxtro

I liked this episode. I don't mind flashbacks when they are done in moderation.

Gai's dad is an adult Genin who doesn't have any talent and takes low rank "missions." Gai is the first "genius of hard work" though it's never said in those terms. So Rock Lee is pretty much identical to Gai, though Gai is able to do some jutsu though very poorly which Rock Lee can't do at all.

There's also the start of the Kakashi x Gai rivalry/friendship.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 20:09   Link #1789
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Going to get to watch today's episode in a few hours. How much of it is filler/flashback, and how much is canon/present-day? I ask because I remember a few episodes ago, where the majority of the episode was a Team Minato filler-flashback, but then the last 2-3 minutes were present-day/canon material.
This is the same though some of the flashback is canon it's still a 10 page flashback stretched over nearly 2 episodes.
Old 2015-07-10, 13:48   Link #1790
ookamigirl

Story about Guy continues..
It's partly story about Kakashi too.
Was nice to see them both do their best.
Their showdown was kinda LOL
Still... just another filler..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 08:14   Link #1791
Ushio the Omega

Finally for only the 2nd time this year an episode of Naruto with no filler! yay.

It covered 2 full chapters so only 30 to go so next filler arc or flashback arc start! because Pierrot.
Old 2015-07-23, 13:10   Link #1792
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 19:03   Link #1793
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post

Spoiler for plot:
Spoiler for worried? Nah.:
Old 2015-07-24, 10:06   Link #1794
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 420 - 八門遁甲の陣, (Hachimon Tonkō no Jin)//The Eight Inner Gates Formation
Guy VS Madara battle resumes.
I dunno, it is just me or Guy's transformation technique made him look like Akuma from Street Fighter?

Spring. It's Guy's youth and power!!!! Go GUY!
We have recalled Rock Lee VS. Gaara fight on Chuunin exams when Lee opened the inner gates and we asked ourselves: when we are going to see the last gate, Eight Gate: the Gate of Death? Obviously, the name says everything...finally, on this episode we saw that taijutsu isn't only for the weak shinobi and when mastering it you can beat Madara's ass.
To think of it, Guy's power excedees that of the Five Kages, oh my! He beat Madara's ass for some minutes, he's the only one after Hashirama to come so close to his power, but that was just a warm-up for Madara. Many people expected this fight to be "awesome", but the animation looked so terrible and the speed was...wait , what speed I talk about? It was slow motion, I thought my screen had some malfunctions. Duh!
The Evening Elephant looked better in the manga, they messed this technique! Naruto and Sasuke have to join the battle quick if they don't to see more dead bodies.
I'm just wondering...Madara's horn that cracked out from its head, that means he lost some power or...?
Rikudou Sennin, ow, ow! Naruto's conversation with the Sage of Six Paths is slightly different from the one in manga. Many of you probably didn't understood the Priest, nor Naruto. Academics it's way too much for Naruto, it's clearly that he can't have an intelllectual conversation.
As for the "old geezer", we have to understand him. He comes from a long distance in the past, and in his time people talked differently. A bit philosophical, but...he talks a bit like Plato. Note: Try to read Republica. Understand something? Don't think so!
'Tis a shame for the Sage of Six Paths for not speaking properly, considering the materialistic and idelistic thinking he possess. Understand something? Neither do I! ROFL)
After all, we don't have to blame the Priest, he is a sage! Almost all priest and sages we know speak like this, even if we live in the 21 century, some still talk like they were 2000 years ago on biblical thimes. He is an anachronism, he said something rational...
Thou shalt stop Madara. Yeah, confusing!
Did Hogoromo really brought peace and order? I really don't think so! He didn't succeed to maintain things into balanace!
Transmigrant or not, I think the priest is a bit misleading...there were many conflicts and what the...he did to stop conflicts? Nothing. Stop blabbering!
And now...the buddhist reincarnation begins. Naruto is a reincarnation of Ashura, Hogoromo son.
Ninshuu peace? Religion is peace? Get the hell outta here, no wonder you are a priest. Of course you are idealistic!
Ok. I get it! What the priest is trying to say is that his mother, Kaguya Ootsutsuki is the "bad progenitor" and he is the "good guy". Aight!
Very important thing. Rikudou Sennin said his mother was the most powerful of them all, more powerful than anyone. So, that takes down all our knowledge down...until now we thought that Rikudou himself is the strongest of them all, but as he says...there was somebody more powerful. The most powerful! Ohh, very intrigued to find more about this women!
One way or another, Kaguya gave birth to chakra, so she gave birth to conflicts. Right? It's like that forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve were forbbiden to eat because it would gave them knowledge and wisdom. Kishimoto has to be inspired from somewhere, right? Just a theory.
Sage, wait? Why did you end your skipped your story? What happened to your brother? I know you fought the Juubi alongside your brother, but what happened with him? Many unanswered questions!
He said it! Naruto is a dunce, totally nailed it!
If Naruto is Ashura's incarnation, meaning he can't learn on his own and always must cooperate with others to develop himself and maintain peace, the other Indra, who was a tactical genius, must be Sasuke. 100 % SURE. Hmm, Sasuke is not like anything like Indra, he's no tactical genius. He has power, yes, but that's because he is an Uchiha, almost all Uchihas we know were powerful, it is in their genes. Sasuke is not smart at all. Huh...whatever!
One way or another I go with Indra: I belive that power gets you anything you want. You have power then you can control people and everything.
As a conclusion, Ashura was a empathetic shinobi, Indra was more judgemental and systematic.
So, the nine circles on Sennin's back represents the Tailed Beasts on the shinobi world? Seems like it!
I'm not sure if The Supreme Shinobi made the right choice with Ashura. Yep, he could understand other's people feelings and motivation, but what about Indra?
Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki gave birth to conflict. What if had chosen Indra the leader instead of Ashura?
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 08:29   Link #1795
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Next week is the special EP to promote Boruto the movie . I hope it will be about the next generation because why not ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 06:42   Link #1796
Ushio the Omega

Great episode this week nice to see Gai kick ass.

It also covered 2 full chapters so only 28 to go yay!

Oh but wait this is the anime so next week filler about Konohamaru and how Naruto taught him the Rasengan for the 3rd time
Old 2015-07-30, 13:38   Link #1797
itachi-san314

Awesome episode! I like how they handled the Gai fight. I was hoping they would add in some extra moves like they sometimes do in these special animation episodes, but everything they did was really great. I liked the Sage parts too. They edited the dual conversations well.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 15:33   Link #1798
Maxtro

If this show wasn't called Naruto, I would have expected Gai to kill Madara with that kick.

Too bad it's back to filler next week
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 16:57   Link #1799
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
If this show wasn't called Naruto, I would have expected Gai to kill Madara with that kick.

Too bad it's back to filler next week
thats only to promote the movie....apparently its an hour long ep?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 19:08   Link #1800
Jerseykid

Well it was enjoyable, but filler die die die!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion