AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-24, 14:33   Link #201
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

No, I don't think it's just you. I think that whenever Naruto isn't wearing the head band around his head he looks a lot like the 4th.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 14:43   Link #202
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

indeed ^^ cant wait for 81 tho
Shino~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 16:12   Link #203
epyon96

Excellent episode. Naruto shows itself as an anime that can be enjoyable without fighting as well.

Btw, did anyone else notice that Bakasan's encoding quality kind of got messed or is it just me? Bakasan usually always works out alright but this time, most of the screen is fuzzy.

Did they change codecs or do something different this time? Or just a currupt download (But it didn't say curropt though...)

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 16:23   Link #204
MikoKikyo

Epyon, it's not just you! A couple times I downloaded from Baka-san, only to get a rather poor quality, some scenes were fuzzying/breaking off & it can't be my computer b/c it never happens with other shows, and it never happened with Anbu or S-O either. It only happens with Baka-san. That's why I don't get it from him anymore.
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 16:41   Link #205
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Epyon, it's not just you! A couple times I downloaded from Baka-san, only to get a rather poor quality, some scenes were fuzzying/breaking off & it can't be my computer b/c it never happens with other shows, and it never happened with Anbu or S-O either. It only happens with Baka-san. That's why I don't get it from him anymore.
Just quick fix for that. Bakasan is very sensitive about the codecs. Apparantly some versions work better than others. I made all my other bakasans to work fine. (I usually upgrade them to Anbu than TW after but initially wehn I first want to catch the episode, I usually count on Bakasan to deliver a quick and decent episode).

However, it just so happens that this one is a bit messed. I wondered maybe did someone get it to work (indicating my copy was bad or I'm just not as good in adjusting the setttings as I thought i was).

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 17:58   Link #206
Kouji
StrykerX

Well yeah, BakaSan's episode was decent translation. But in the end I would count on either ANBU or TW to finish up. Cuz they do a smoother job of the video episode (including the intro and ending).
Old 2004-04-24, 19:14   Link #207
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Well yeah, BakaSan's episode was decent translation. But in the end I would count on either ANBU or TW to finish up. Cuz they do a smoother job of the video episode (including the intro and ending).
Euhm what they were talking about was encoding not translation, when it comes to translation Bakasan pwns Anbu&Animeone's ass.

Last edited by Nine Devil; 2004-04-24 at 19:30.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 19:17   Link #208
Kouji
StrykerX

I guess, oh well. Forget what I was saying
Old 2004-04-24, 21:54   Link #209
Reneki

Question

Hey guys, I'm new here, I just registered now.

Does anyone here know the name of the song that is played in the episode at 12 minutes in. It's played on a piano.

Thank you for any help
Reneki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 22:09   Link #210
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Well you just know i had to come back and see if i wasent alone on this matter. And in a way im not! (Meaning Dranz the so called "moderator" and some other guy sort of agree with me.*Wishes he masterd the art of forgetfulness*) And i know you all think *Geeez who is this guy complaining and moaning and s**t*, But PPL you gotta respect that Naruto isent as available to everyone as you think! I live in the UK and Naruto is not known on the lame ass manga/anime circuit we got over here, Thus......Downloading the anime is the only thing "we" have. And i KNOW the manga is available by d/l but its not the same.....Reading off a computer screen and having to click and s**t is just plain pants!....Rules are rules ppl this is an anime thread so plz plz plz with sugar on top dont spoil it for us!

Thankyou for listening to my comment!

P.S Dranz im realy sorry for preeching in your forum but i realy feel im speaking for most non MANGA reading anime watchers! Plz dont ban anybody just erm......Redirect them ^__^

Edit lol Damn typos Grrrrrr!
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 22:10   Link #211
Kouji
StrykerX

I believe it's called Daylight of Konoha.
Old 2004-04-24, 23:16   Link #212
Joe Dalton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneki
Hey guys, I'm new here, I just registered now.

Does anyone here know the name of the song that is played in the episode at 12 minutes in. It's played on a piano.

Thank you for any help
Its called sadnes and sorrow... fitting name i guess
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-25, 07:54   Link #213
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino~
was it just me or did naruto look alot like the fourth at the funeral? with his head protector down and all
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Well this episode seems to finish off the war chapter. From the looks of it we are getting into Sasuke's past now seeing as some guy with a sharingan is introduced in the final moments. I guess it's Itachi. Probably also alot of flashback can be expected about the Jounins past as they have been making more and more references to it
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-25, 09:03   Link #214
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Well this episode seems to finish off the war chapter. From the looks of it we are getting into Sasuke's past now seeing as some guy with a sharingan is introduced in the final moments. I guess it's Itachi. Probably also alot of flashback can be expected about the Jounins past as they have been making more and more references to it

You are right about the brother being Itachi but I don'tthink there are going to be any jounin flashbacks. Only a Sasuke flashback maybe.

Sidenote: I just love mIRC ive been downloading at 400kb/sec +, Im just so happy I thought I should tell someone
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-25, 10:40   Link #215
Jitamaru

I Just joined the forums today, ive had a hard time a decent MB for Naruto. I just finished watching 80, and i think it was overall one of the best episode over the arc. And of course, since i havent read the manga, but have heard tons and tons about Itachi, im quite interested in the next episodes

I only have one question, but i dunno if it could be answered here or not, as it may be a spoiler. The person thats with Itachi, and is also shown as a silohuette (spelling) in the opening, who is it? It sure reminds me of a person from the first story arc.
Jitamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-25, 10:50   Link #216
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Wouldn't you know that it's Itatchi, cuz assuming you've read the manga.
Old 2004-04-25, 11:08   Link #217
sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitamaru
I only have one question, but i dunno if it could be answered here or not, as it may be a spoiler. The person thats with Itachi, and is also shown as a silohuette (spelling) in the opening, who is it? It sure reminds me of a person from the first story arc.
Welcome to the forums. It isn't anyone from the first story arc. It's a new character.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-25, 11:48   Link #218
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitamaru
Welcome to the forums!
The person wears the same forehead protector as Zabuza so we know he's from the Hidden Mist Village. And because there's a knife-mark across the Hidden Mist symbol, he is a missing-nin (someone who left or betrayed his village/country). If you want to know more about that person, go to this thread because manga spoilers are NOT allowed in "Episode Discussion" threads.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-25, 11:58   Link #219
Jitamaru

I appreciate the link, but ill refrain. I didnt know if it was a manga thing, or maybe just something i missed I'll just wait with baited breath like everyone else who hasnt read the manga.
Jitamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-25, 12:18   Link #220
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Wouldn't you know that it's Itatchi, cuz assuming you've read the manga.
Actually I guessed it because the only person we know who has the sharingan apart from kakashi and Sasuke is Sasuke's brother and his name was mentioned often allready. Also the other guy next to him said it was his (the sharingan guy) home village.
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote