AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 25 (End) Rating
Perfect 10 44 58.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 18.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 10.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 8.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-27, 14:00   Link #21
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
And now... Can someone tell me what I am gonna watch after this? Quality, story... everything is subpar now.
Kara no Kyokai, same exact lore, written by the same author and animated by the same studio xD
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 14:00   Link #22
zero7090

this year Rin will wreck the Saimoe.
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 14:02   Link #23
InternHertz
.lone.....

That finale was absolutely brilliant.
It felt like a proper ending, got the love it deserved. Only thing is I wished they'd let us have more time in Saber's grave's scene. I teared up a little once I understood the context, so a bit more of Shirou's monologue would've so cool.

Awesome.
InternHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 14:18   Link #24
Side-streetdog

Honestly, I didn't expect much about epilogue.
But all scene about Clock Tower did satisfied me.
Clock Tower is one of the most important place in Type-moon universe.
There were many stories, quotes and information about it, but I didn't had seen much about Clock Tower itself.
Only few pics and scene, but now I have seen how they live in Clock Tower and I very pleased.

Other than that, there are not much to excite about.
Except Luvia and Waver appearance.

Ending was little disappoint until after credits that made me feel better.

And yes, HEAVEN FEEL!!
Old 2015-06-27, 14:18   Link #25
Gaulek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Loved it... brilliant.
But in this version, Shirou fate is sealed... Which I found great and so doomed.

And now... Can someone tell me what I am gonna watch after this? Quality, story... everything is subpar now.
From Nasu:
“You’ll figure out what it represents if you watch it a second time, but I don’t want to invite any misunderstandings, so here is an excerpt from the script.

(Desert scene)
After the end credits. A desert scene, same as the opening.
Shirou walks alone. His strength falters and he stops walking.
Shirou looks down to shield his eyes from the sandstorm, and sees traces of someone else having been there (the place where Archer stopped).
Shirou breathes out and raises his head. There’s fake endurance in his expression, but it’s full of hope.
Shirou walks away with a steady gait.
The camera lingers on the traces of Archer’s presence, and watches Shirou leave as the shot ends.
(If you want to make it easier to understand, after Shirou leaves, you can add Archer appearing in that spot and watching him go… but I think you shouldn’t.)

He’s not wandering, but just aiming for someplace far away.”
http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

Gaulek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 14:34   Link #26
ukulelembo
Detective

Official art of this episode's script:

https://twitter.com/hikaruufo/status/614817297660669952
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 14:54   Link #27
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Loved it... brilliant.
But in this version, Shirou fate is sealed... Which I found great and so doomed.

If you're talking about the desert scene, I believe that scene is supposed to be symbolic about something instead of actually happening.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 14:59   Link #28
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Waver Velvet just met Shirou....

Velvet: It's idiotic, but not humorous.
Old 2015-06-27, 15:02   Link #29
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Official art of this episode's script:

https://twitter.com/hikaruufo/status/614817297660669952
Did they just do what I think they just did?

Goddard my wild imagination
Old 2015-06-27, 15:05   Link #30
Wandering Soul

Perfect ending. Shirou and Rin's moments were cute and I liked getting to see the clock tower. Luvia and Waver's cameos just made this episode even more enjoyable.
Old 2015-06-27, 15:06   Link #31
monster

Sakura and Shinji were so cute together. That's how siblings should be, and I love it.

Shirou and Rin were cute together too, but it's been that way for a while now, so it doesn't have the same impact in this episode.

It's great that Archer and Saber also got a mention. That and the Sakura and Shinji scene made the episode for me.

And I did not realize that guy was Waver. Wow, cool.

Anyway, what are they doing with Rin? Is she really making her life revolve around Shirou or will they eventually separate for Shirou to wander on his own and Rin continuing with her own life?

P.S. If Shinji is to die in Heaven's Feel, then I will cherish this scene even more.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 15:12   Link #32
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Anyway, what are they doing with Rin? Is she really making her life revolve around Shirou or will they eventually separate for Shirou to wander on his own and Rin continuing with her own life?
In the episode, she said that she will go with him.

Besides, she promised Archer that she will take care of him. So unless something really bad happens, she will stay with him.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 15:16   Link #33
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
In the episode, she said that she will go with him.
For now, but she also said that she will eventually settle down in the Clock Tower, meaning, returning to her original life plan. So is Shirou just a temporary priority?
Old 2015-06-27, 15:27   Link #34
HtwoN

Quote:
For now, but she also said that she will eventually settle down in the Clock Tower, meaning, returning to her original life plan. So is Shirou just a temporary priority?
I think she implies that with her talent, she will eventually get a place at the Clock Tower (it's Rin after all). Going with Shirou can't prevent that from happening.

Furthermore, only a handful of mages live at the Clock Tower. "A place at the Clock Tower" is more about political power than anything.
Old 2015-06-27, 15:29   Link #35
The Green One

It was a good series, UFOtable did an excellent job adapting it and I am quite satisfied with how it turned out. Bravo!
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 15:35   Link #36
monster

Quote:
I think she implies that with her talent, she will eventually get a place at the Clock Tower (it's Rin after all). Going with Shirou can't prevent that from happening.

Furthermore, only a handful of mages live at the Clock Tower. "A place at the Clock Tower" is more about political power than anything.
Well, that's exactly it. She said she wants to see the world first and go with Shirou, but in the end she will settle down in the Clock Tower. So it's not just about securing a place there and then continuing her journey with Shirou. It's where she wants to stay after seeing the world. On the other hand, it doesn't look like Shirou will be the settling down type.
Old 2015-06-27, 15:42   Link #37
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Well, that's exactly it. She said she wants to see the world first and go with Shirou, but in the end she will settle down in the Clock Tower. So it's not just about securing a place there and then continuing her journey with Shirou. It's where she wants to stay after seeing the world. On the other hand, it doesn't look like Shirou will be the settling down type.
In this route, Shirou is supposed to know about the limits of what he can and can't do; along with what he believe in is supposed to be a path he can try to follow, not a goal to desperately reach. If he felt like he tried the best he can do to walk that path, then he'll probably be satisfied with it and be done with it. I know a lot of people harp on Shirou because of that mindset, but he's no as stupid as some people is willing to believe.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 15:43   Link #38
HtwoN

Quote:
Nah, I think you misunderstood me.

I mean when Rin says that she will get a place at the Clock Tower, she doesn't mean that she will live there. It's more like she will have political power there.

Besides, who know what the future holds? The ending is pretty open.
Old 2015-06-27, 16:09   Link #39
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
In this route, Shirou is supposed to know about the limits of what he can and can't do; along with what he believe in is supposed to be a path he can try to follow, not a goal to desperately reach. If he felt like he tried the best he can do to walk that path, then he'll probably be satisfied with it and be done with it. I know a lot of people harp on Shirou because of that mindset, but he's no as stupid as some people is willing to believe.
Maybe that's how it's supposed to be in the original source, but in this show, especially this episode, it seems he's willing to walk the same path as Archer as long as he can do even more and reach a little closer to his goal.
Quote:
Nah, I think you misunderstood me.

I mean when Rin says that she will get a place at the Clock Tower, she doesn't mean that she will live there. It's more like she will have political power there.

Besides, who know what the future holds? The ending is pretty open.
No, I know what you said. I'm just saying that's not the meaning that I got from what she said. Unless the translation is wrong, then settling down in the end after seeing the world does not have the context that you are saying it has. It involves actually being a resident there and living there.

And of course the ending is pretty open and things can change, but we're just discussing the stated goal as of now.
Old 2015-06-27, 16:15   Link #40
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

This ending is as perfect as we could get. The aftermath of Holy Grail War is all we need. I did not even realize that the long haired man was Waver and I am curious how did you guys knew that it is Waver. It do be a perfect 10 if ufotable put Rin alongside Shiro in the desert scene which I perceived that Shiro is walking down the Archer path. I just don't have faith in Shiro choosing his path anymore, Rin needs to be there... Really... Seriously...
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote