AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-11, 18:40   Link #61
trowapeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
There is no letter in LN, you should drop WN and read LN, LN is way better.
I'm sorry but are u saying that the LN doesnt have a chapter where Takahisha 'kidnap' Miruna to SS Kingdom due to jealousy after reading a letter(addressed to Miruna stating Haruto real identity) from Haruto?
trowapeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-11, 21:56   Link #62
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowapeter View Post
I'm sorry but are u saying that the LN doesnt have a chapter where Takahisha 'kidnap' Miruna to SS Kingdom due to jealousy after reading a letter(addressed to Miruna stating Haruto real identity) from Haruto?
Yeah the letter bullshit never happened. Most chalk this up to the author having an editor that made him change things. As of right now the LN is going on a different direction than the WN.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-11, 22:26   Link #63
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

More specifically, the LN and WN have been following the same general outline, but a lot of the details are vastly different with them starting to branch off a bit now.
Old 2018-09-11, 22:28   Link #64
Roberto1

Quote:

Indeed that's the case, in LN that letter was never wrote, takatrash did try to kidnap miharu but rio kicked his ass real hard so he failed miserably, so miharu was never taken away from rio, WN and LN are so different at this point that you could say it's a parallel universe.
Old 2018-09-11, 23:38   Link #65
trowapeter

Quote:
Indeed that's the case, in LN that letter was never wrote, takatrash did try to kidnap miharu but rio kicked his ass real hard so he failed miserably, so miharu was never taken away from rio, WN and LN are so different at this point that you could say it's a parallel universe.
My thanks for clarifying the difference . The so called 'Letter' chapter could've make me drop this series entirely .Guess I'll have to either wait or learn Japs to read those LN .
trowapeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-11, 23:49   Link #66
pervypig

Ikr... I guess there's really a big difference between having an editor for your book and not having one.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-12, 02:19   Link #67
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Ikr... I guess there's really a big difference between having an editor for your book and not having one.
Yep, it is.
Well, they are are being translated so its just a matter of time since vol 1 is out.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-12, 08:16   Link #68
Roberto1

Quote:
My thanks for clarifying the difference . The so called 'Letter' chapter could've make me drop this series entirely .Guess I'll have to either wait or learn Japs to read those LN .
Lol i wish i could read japanese XD, all you need to do is pay 5 or 10 dollars to pay the membership of J novels if you want to read the LN, as i see it's way too cheap since i use it to read arifureta, smartphone, seirei gensouki and realistic hero
Old 2018-09-13, 01:23   Link #69
Ayato_kanzaki

Quote:
Lol i wish i could read japanese XD, all you need to do is pay 5 or 10 dollars to pay the membership of J novels if you want to read the LN, as i see it's way too cheap since i use it to read arifureta, smartphone, seirei gensouki and realistic hero
But The J novel translation is missing parts, probably because the translator lazily decided that some details weren't worth his effort. Like the scene where Celia discover that Rio has magic power on their first meeting, or the one where some idiot try to blackmail Rio when he decide to leave the capital.

Besides, JNovel remove access to volumes soon after the translation is done, so their membership fee isn't worth it. May as well wait 2 more months and buy them on Amazon.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-13, 05:20   Link #70
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato_kanzaki View Post
But The J novel translation is missing parts, probably because the translator lazily decided that some details weren't worth his effort. Like the scene where Celia discover that Rio has magic power on their first meeting, or the one where some idiot try to blackmail Rio when he decide to leave the capital.

Besides, JNovel remove access to volumes soon after the translation is done, so their membership fee isn't worth it. May as well wait 2 more months and buy them on Amazon.
I don't know man, i think you are very mistaken, the first part the one with Celia sensei is WN exclusive and the second with that idiot trying to blackmail rio was definitely there i remember clearly, i just read it a couple of weeks ago.

And about the price of the membership as i see is extremely cheap, 10 dollars each month it nothing, they indeed remove the old vols, but you gotta think they are running a business not a charity.
Old 2018-10-02, 11:54   Link #71
Denker

Someone that read Vol. 11 could answer these?:

Spoiler for Questions about Vol.11:

Last edited by Denker; 2018-10-02 at 13:23.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 12:25   Link #72
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^
Spoiler:
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-02, 13:28   Link #73
Denker

Thanks. I was just reading the translated WN (ch 120) and I see that they are still trying to follow the events. I haven't read vol 9 to 11, so I can't really see how
Spoiler for character and another question:
Old 2018-10-02, 13:48   Link #74
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Spoiler:
Old 2018-10-02, 14:00   Link #75
Denker

Yeah, I know why she is there. I just don't understand the timeline and the enemy's motivation.

Spoiler for From Party to Mansion:
Old 2018-10-02, 15:05   Link #76
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Spoiler:

Note that I might be wrong for the timeline because I speed read them, so not recalling clearly the details.
Old 2018-10-02, 16:07   Link #77
Denker

Thank you. It makes more sense now. I wonder if we will get to a certain fight in the next vol?

Spoiler for Fight:

It will be fun.
Old 2018-10-02, 21:23   Link #78
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Yeah, I know why she is there. I just don't understand the timeline and the enemy's motivation.

Spoiler for From Party to Mansion:
Thanks a lot man, those are some good spoilers, i can't wait to read myself, come on Jnovels, we need more speed,
may i ask if flora knows Rio=Haruto?
Old 2018-10-02, 21:56   Link #79
Denker

Quote:
may i ask if flora knows Rio=Haruto?
That's also something I wanted to know. From the illustrations of Vol. 7 and 8, it seems like that. At least, in Vol. 8 it seems she is desperately talking to Rio.

Spoiler for Interest:

Last edited by Denker; 2018-10-02 at 23:08.
Old 2018-10-02, 22:23   Link #80
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
That's also something I wanted to know. From the illustrations of Vol. 7 and 8, it seems like that. At least, in Vol. 8 it seems she is desperately talking to Rio.

I am more interested on Charlotte's "evil plans" tho (The princess of the Kingdom where Rio is now a noble)
I didn't even know he was a noble now, i never thought he would accept such thing XD

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai