Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-11-30, 00:27   Link #81
DaFool
Resident devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apterous
AnY's script used "mum" instead of "mom", so I did a simple search and replace after QC just before the final encode, and forgot to capitalize one at the beginning of a sentance.
Lol, I haven't watched 3 yet, but now I know what to look for, point and laugh.
Heck, as long as you don't do a v2 when I'm stuck at 98% of my download, it's all good

Nah, I seriously thought that Sporks were available only in North America. I never encountered the particular utensil was available anywhere else in the world, let alone Australia / New Zealand / U.K. / [insert 'mum'-using country here].
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 00:40   Link #82
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Apterous
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
Lol, I haven't watched 3 yet, but now I know what to look for, point and laugh.
Heck, as long as you don't do a v2 when I'm stuck at 98% of my download, it's all good

Nah, I seriously thought that Sporks were available only in North America. I never encountered the particular utensil was available anywhere else in the world, let alone Australia / New Zealand / U.K. / [insert 'mum'-using country here].
A letter not being upper-cased isn't worth a v2, there's been worse from bigger groups. And that was only in their old ep 1 script, the rest were mum-free. AnY is a semi-Aussie group, but since good old American me got to edit, "mum" became "mom" (though I almost left it in to be funny).

As for the worldlyness or nonworldlyness of Sporks, I know not. It'd be kinda funny if an australlian group joined with a group called "spork," not knowing what a spork was...
Apterous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 07:53   Link #83
Korb
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Korb Send a message via AIM to Korb Send a message via MSN to Korb
Just wanted to share a mosaic I put together of Ichika's outfit from the end credits of episode 9. I also posted a high quality 1mb PNG version of it over at 4chan in /a/.

Enjoy. ^_-

Last edited by Korb; 2004-12-01 at 08:03. Reason: Added HQ version
Korb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 13:15   Link #84
USCPharmacist

It seems that Ichika is pulling a Darth Vadar on us, can't wait till the last god dudes to be summon so we can see her plunge into the Dark Side ehehhehe

Glowing red eyes = the pwn
USCPharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 15:50   Link #85
overfiend

Yeah, yet another cute series gone dark this year. Still cool though. I love Ichika. Kawaii!
overfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 17:11   Link #86
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
It seems that Ichika is pulling a Darth Vadar on us, can't wait till the last god dudes to be summon so we can see her plunge into the Dark Side ehehhehe

Glowing red eyes = the pwn
SPOILER

I'm fansubbing it, and I haven't even watched that far yet...

Oh, thanks for the HQ image of the end outfit thing... I love those, I want the rest! ^__^
Old 2004-12-03, 19:00   Link #87
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

wow, this show is really a surprise, seems it's about to pull a Narutaru
Spoiler:

Yup, glowing red eyes RULE!!!
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 02:13   Link #88
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Well, episode 4 out. I'll watch this one tomorrow.
Old 2004-12-04, 07:42   Link #89
Korb
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Korb Send a message via AIM to Korb Send a message via MSN to Korb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apterous
SPOILER

I'm fansubbing it, and I haven't even watched that far yet...

Oh, thanks for the HQ image of the end outfit thing... I love those, I want the rest! ^__^
I found a Japanese language site that has lots of screencaps on it, including all the outfits from both in the show and the ending. For the end credits pictures, click the 'etc.' link on the sidebar. All the blue upside-down triangles on the site are the picture links. You're pretty safe from spoilers on that site, unless of course you go peeking at pictures from episodes you haven't seen yet, or you can read Japanese.
Old 2004-12-04, 09:07   Link #90
Haru_Glory

I hope you all enjoy ep 4 we tried to make sure it went through a much harder QCing process this time. Also, look forward to when I had to do the Karaoke for Manatsu!!
Haru_Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 16:10   Link #91
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru_Glory
I hope you all enjoy ep 4 we tried to make sure it went through a much harder QCing process this time. Also, look forward to when I had to do the Karaoke for Manatsu!!
Yes, tighter QC, slightly better raws, new op tl, more staff between the two groups... enjoy! ^_^
Old 2004-12-04, 17:38   Link #92
overfiend

Spoiler:
overfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 17:40   Link #93
FireBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
Is anyone else getting a NARU TARU vibe off of this anime?
Definetly. And to be honest, I really hope it goes that way.
FireBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:00   Link #94
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Well it's going to get darker apparently (I'm a sucker for spoiler tags) so looks like it will get a whole lot more serious. There have been hints towards it, like those 2 guys (forgot the names) that possibly have gone through the same thing as Ichika and it wasn't pleasant. And then there's the neighbor lady that likes to stand in high places engineering reasons for Ichika to call upon a deity with not so pleasant methods. Although at this point, I have absolutely no clue what this is all about.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:06   Link #95
Diedrupo

I'm not really getting a dark vibe off this show. Does it really get even darker? Anyway the only reason i'm still watching it at this point is for the fanservice.
Spoiler:
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 21:01   Link #96
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Ugh, ep 4 was dull IMO.

Here's hoping something important happens soon in this anime. Seems like something's bound to happen with the gay guys and mysterious woman making lots of spooky "foreshadowing" remarks.

-k

curious
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 01:37   Link #97
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korb
I found a Japanese language site that has lots of screencaps on it, including all the outfits from both in the show and the ending. For the end credits pictures, click the 'etc.' link on the sidebar. All the blue upside-down triangles on the site are the picture links. You're pretty safe from spoilers on that site, unless of course you go peeking at pictures from episodes you haven't seen yet, or you can read Japanese.
I just checked out the site and OMG.....I checked the custome info section....I never knew each of the customs was designed by a different mangaka!! I actually recognize the names of a few famous mangaka there:

Ep05 介錯 (Author of Kannaduki No Miko/UFO Princess)
http://utkt.hp.infoseek.co.jp/img/cos_05.jpg

Ep09 吉崎観音 (Author of Keroro Gunso)
http://utkt.hp.infoseek.co.jp/img/cos_09.jpg

Ep10 六道紳士 (Author of Excel Saga)
(No picture)

The rest of the mangka may be famous too, but I don't know them.

Original source for the page:
http://utkt.hp.infoseek.co.jp/etc.html
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 03:27   Link #98
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Rikudo Koushi?! Yoshizaki Mine?! Dude... a lot of people came together to do this show, that's awesome! And now that it's been pointed out to me, I do recognize the artwork... I wish I could read more kanji, I would have caught that sooner. XD

Oh yeah, I marathoned watching the raws through 10... ZOMG, we need better raws and faster translators!

I mean, ZOMG I can't wait for the last 2 eps to air!
Old 2004-12-05, 05:22   Link #99
Diedrupo

Kaishaku??? hot!

Kannaduki no Miko might be a piece of shit, but Kaishaku is one of my favorite character designers (Too bad he can't write a story worth anything, even most of his doujinshi are terrible - but his designs in Langrisser Millenium and Steel Angel Kurumi are awesome).
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 05:56   Link #100
Korb
Inactive Member

Spoiler for episode 10:

Episode 10 costume pic

The stupid credits got in the way of grabbing a better full shot of this one. Hopefully the DVDs will have nice clear copies of these. So many of them would make great wallpapers.

Last edited by Korb; 2004-12-05 at 06:06. Reason: added picture link