AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-20, 14:34   Link #1021
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Found an old post that had a basic translation of what the stats were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
asked a tlor just for this lolz
"close combat ability: a+, mobility: a, control: d, long range firepower c+, durability: b, power output: a+
top left and clockwise"
I'll find a way to include them in the page.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 16:26   Link #1022
Zakoo

I'm in real good mood so I will do the divine drag ride, I did my best to stick with setsuna translation but since I didn't read V2 in english right now, not everything is the same swith it to your heart content to make sure we match

Spoiler for Tiamat:

Spoiler for fafnir:

Spoiler for Bahamut:

Spoiler for Azy Dahaka:

Now come the divine drag ride you didn't see yet.

Spoiler for Typhon:

Spoiler for Lindwyrm:

Well I never translated and since none english nor japanese are my natural language it went like this in my head japanese => French => English so it may get awkward sometime. Just send PM if the sentence are too weird or if more details are needed.

Let's just say it will make less work for your favorite translator, even if the laboratory takes all my time those are things i can do at least.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 17:03   Link #1023
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I'm in real good mood so I will do the divine drag ride, I did my best to stick with setsuna translation but since I didn't read V2 in english right now, not everything is the same swith it to your heart content to make sure we match

Spoiler for Tiamat:

Spoiler for fafnir:

Spoiler for Bahamut:

Spoiler for Azy Dahaka:

Spoiler for Typhon:

Spoiler for Lindwyrm:

Well I never translated and since none english nor japanese are my natural language it went like this in my head japanese => French => English so it may get awkward sometime. Just send PM if the sentence are too weird or if more details are needed.

Let's just say it will make less work for your favorite translator, even if the laboratory takes all my time those are things i can do at least.
Thanks for the help. Now, I'll just translate the first page of Airi's report for each parameter
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 20:14   Link #1024
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

I sent you 3 pms but just to highlight the names:
Pearl Anchor = Pile Anchor
Baiting Floor = Biting Flare
Chaos Blade = Chaos Brand
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 21:01   Link #1025
digitalak27

You know, if you think about it Philipe was the first one to kiss Lux. She said it at the end of the first chapter of volume 2.
digitalak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 21:39   Link #1026
cloud04
Scanlator

so Lindwyrm and Bahamut are somewhat the same?i mean the consumption for both is high
Old 2014-10-21, 05:20   Link #1027
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
so Lindwyrm and Bahamut are somewhat the same?i mean the consumption for both is high
Well, that's right. BTW, it's not Lindwyrm, but Lindwurm.
Old 2014-10-21, 06:40   Link #1028
Zakoo

Which make me think that Kurulu indeed have the weakest divine drag ride. With all the chara and possible theory behind her it wouldn't be too weird for her to have a new one or the kakusei form is horribly OP
Old 2014-10-21, 09:21   Link #1029
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Weakest in terms of specs. The abilities of her Divine Drag are pretty good and in her hands, it's pretty powerful. She just got screwed over Azi Dahaka's abilities.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 09:24   Link #1030
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Weakest in terms of specs. The abilities of her Divine Drag are pretty good and in her hands, it's pretty powerful. She just got screwed over Azi Dahaka's abilities.
Pretty much. Azi Dahka has the best ability so far, it's just that Lux is f***ing LUX so abilities or no he's still the strongest.
Old 2014-10-21, 13:14   Link #1031
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post

Spoiler for Tiamat:

Spoiler for fafnir:

Spoiler for Bahamut:

Spoiler for Azy Dahaka:

Spoiler for Typhon:

Spoiler for Lindwyrm:

Thank you for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Well, that's right. BTW, it's not Lindwyrm, but Lindwurm.
Isn't it Lindworm? Seeing as they're using the actual names of various dragons?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindworm

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2014-10-21, 13:37   Link #1032
Zakoo

No problem but be careful I got some failure as people noticed it. Especially in chaos blade, i was kind of sure it was this while it's called chaos brand, should have watched the kanji more carefully itstead of going foolishly into the katakana.
Old 2014-10-21, 16:24   Link #1033
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Thank you for the help.

Isn't it Lindworm? Seeing as they're using the actual names of various dragons?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindworm
Based on the katakana, it's Lindwurm. And Lindwurm is the german of Lindworm, so you can say it's basically the same.
But I'll use Lindwurm (as it is based on katakana).

Last edited by setsuna86; 2014-10-21 at 19:25.
Old 2014-10-21, 19:10   Link #1034
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

I am gonna love volume 5 when setsuna find the time to translate it. I love the cover.
Spoiler for Volume 5 Cover:
Kurulucifer's toughest rival?
Old 2014-10-21, 19:25   Link #1035
kazzuya

I wonder if Leviathan and Kagustuchi will be introduce.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 20:12   Link #1036
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen14 View Post
I am gonna love volume 5 when setsuna find the time to translate it. I love the cover.
Spoiler for Volume 5 Cover:
Kurulucifer's toughest rival?
I didn't realize it before, but she's got heterochromia! Going by appearance alone, she already looks like she'll debunk Kurulucifer from best girl. (Of course it doesn't matter to me because those two and the other cover girls all MY best girls and I won't let anyone take them! )

On the same note but different aspect, Kurulucifer doesn't really have any competition you know.

Lisha gets blocked by EVERYONE whenever she tries for Lux.
Philphie doesn't seem to be aggressively vying for the position.
Blondie was shy around men to the point of being labled a man hater if I remember correctly.

Kurulucifer may actually get competition this coming volume.

EDIT: On another note this reminds me of that saying, "Once you go black, you never, go back."

Old 2014-10-21, 20:17   Link #1037
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

Quote:
I didn't realize it before, but she's got heterochromia! Going by appearance alone, she already looks like she'll debunk Kurulucifer from best girl. (Of course it doesn't matter to me because those two and the other cover girls all MY best girls and I won't let anyone take them! )

On the same note but different aspect, Kurulucifer doesn't really have any competition you know.

Blondie was shy around men to the point of being labled a man hater if I remember correctly.

True true, the new girl seem to have the attitude to put up a fight. Actually, I really like her design.
Old 2014-10-21, 20:20   Link #1038
bakato

Quote:

EDIT: On another note this reminds me of that saying, "Once you go black, you never, go back."
Quote:
True true, the new girl seem to have the attitude to put up a fight. Actually, I really like her design.
I thought it was just her hair in the way, but heterochromia, too!? She's hit ALL my weak points.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 20:25   Link #1039
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

New ship alliance has been establish.

Member:
bnguyen14
DragonKing0117
bakato

Last edited by bnguyen14; 2014-10-21 at 21:02.
bnguyen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 20:30   Link #1040
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I thought it was just her hair in the way, but heterochromia, too!? She's hit ALL my weak points.
Those wouldn't happen to include these would they?:
  • The color black
  • Twin-tails
  • Heterochromia
  • Yamato Nadeshiko
  • Zettai Ryouikki
  • Katanas
  • A color scheme that works well with the MC
  • Having bigger boobs than Kurulucifer

EDIT:
Quote:
New ship alliance has been establish.

Member:
bnguyen14
DragonKing0117
bakato
HEY! I never said I was on board!
Spoiler:

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere