AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-13, 11:31   Link #1181
Sparvid
*hic*

While I don't see Mugi having any money troubles, wouldn't it be only natural for the others to get some kind of part-time job now that they're university students?
(and Mugi probably would want to join them at work, even though she doesn't need the salary)
Old 2011-06-13, 15:34   Link #1182
Procrastinator_CA
Laborus Tardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Spoiler for Admission fee:
Spoiler for Fees:

Quote:
Spoiler for Another thing...:
Spoiler for Yui:

Quote:
Spoiler for One other thing...:
Spoiler for Yui's Career Plans:
Procrastinator_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 15:48   Link #1183
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I don't think it would be a huge surprise to imagine why Yui chose what she chose. Besides, what else could she do that wouldn't require her to overload her brain? I think the girls should be happy that she at least chose something that lay within the realm of possibilities.

And I'll leave it to Yui to crack Akira's outer shell.
Old 2011-06-13, 15:59   Link #1184
Procrastinator_CA
Laborus Tardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I don't think it would be a huge surprise to imagine why Yui chose what she chose. Besides, what else could she do that wouldn't require her to overload her brain? I think the girls should be happy that she at least chose something that lay within the realm of possibilities.

And I'll leave it to Yui to crack Akira's outer shell.
Spoiler for Umm...:
Procrastinator_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 16:18   Link #1185
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Mio's shyness is painful to see.

If it wasn't for Ritsu, I doubt Mio would do anything with her life.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 05:01   Link #1186
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Oh my, so many mio this chapter!! <<<33

Her university outfit!!! *dies*

in ponytail?? *dies*

And SachiMio is becoming a favorite of mine, maybe next to miomugi. XDD or Mitsu. XDD Sachi plays the bass too and she's having an inferiority complex abot her height. So cute!! <<<<33

And LOL, I'm really getting fond of akira. yui's and her personality fit well.(LOL at Ritsu's embarrassment to the thought of having the same taste as Akira) XDD surprised to know that yui idolizes sawa-chan. LOL

i'm really curious about the two seniors, especially the club pres!! she's cute as hell.
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 07:27   Link #1187
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procrastinator_CA View Post
Spoiler for Fees:
Spoiler for Continuing the discussion:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 09:34   Link #1188
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaKaBaKaOtaKu View Post
And LOL, I'm really getting fond of akira. yui's and her personality fit well
Gotta say that the new characters so far are all likable but there's still Okuda who's not yet exposed.

Hmm... I foresee that Akira might be Yui's new tutor on guitar... replacing Azusa
Old 2011-06-14, 10:02   Link #1189
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Hmm... I foresee that Akira might be Yui's new tutor on guitar... replacing Azusa
More like tutor to reality of life without Ui.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 03:48   Link #1190
Pachael
原作通り

The branching out of the college life is great - like it a lot as it's expounding on new friends, bigger (and probably more varied / bigger audience) keionbu and so on. It's like a big new world for Yui and co. as the past few years had been their small(?) high school and the focus on 8 or so core characters while now there's already at least 4+ new ones.
Pachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 09:34   Link #1191
SwiftAsLeaves

AIyyaaa a new k-on is nice~ MOre moe~
SwiftAsLeaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 01:18   Link #1192
ColdHearted

I know this off-topic but is there a possibility that they would come up with K-On Season 3. College Days .
ColdHearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 01:51   Link #1193
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdHearted View Post
I know this off-topic but is there a possibility that they would come up with K-On Season 3. College Days .
This has been discussed before... and we thought that it's very possible there's even a news about the continued manga on the official site's blog. But if that were to happen, most likely it won't be out at least around 2012 or 2013. Depends on the projects of KyoAni (they tend to focus at 1 series at a time).
Old 2011-06-21, 01:54   Link #1194
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

We will have to wait and see. There is a movie coming out in December, so the manga has at least six more months to generate material before then, and if Kyoto Animation follows the pattern from before, K-On!!! would be in April, so a year's worth of the restarted manga until then. At two a month, that's 24 chapters (12 for each of the High School and College Years). That might be enough for at least a 13 episode season...and the manga will continue to be produced during that time...so At least six more months of material possible before the end of a 26 episode run. So at least 18 chapters of both by the end of a theoretical K-On!!! at the end of the Summer 2012 season in October.

If they mixed the content (alternating the episode focus) they might have enough material to pull it off. Otherwise they would have only enough material for a 13 episode show by the end of the Spring 2012 season. At this point we get into speculation about how long the High School part will last...since it seems to focus on Azusa's last year of High School. If this is the case, than it can only go on for so long. After that point it would likely be entirely focused on College (assuming Azusa joins the rest after she graduates). However, if there id enough call for it, the manga might follow the two new Light Music Club members in the High School as they attempt to continue the Light Music Club in their next two years of school....at which point you have a manga that can possibly continue forever as the focus will be "The Light Music Club" of that high school, while the other manga follows the original group through college and/or their professional career as a band.

Logic suggests that the manga will only follow the orignal four and Azusa rather than stay at the High School forever while adding new characters each year or two to make sure the Light Music Club (and its traditions) set up by President Ritsu's group stay around fior years to come. That would get overly complicated as people age out they newer members won't know anyone directly from the first group...and thus the traditions (and the free flowing tea and cake via Mugi) will slowly disappear. That and the fanbase would have to form some serious attachments to the new girls coming in for this to happen. Surmire might get such a fanbase, but Okuda is a mystery at this point.
Old 2011-06-21, 01:58   Link #1195
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'd definitely prefer the college route if only for the novelty of the setting (how many thousands of times can the "cute girls in high school" thing be done? do some "cute girls in college" at least, eh? )
Old 2011-06-21, 02:04   Link #1196
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The College Years can last for a long time, since college is not always a four year plan.

Wouldn't that be "cute women doing cute things"? They should all be at least 18 now, with Mio the youngest until Azusa joins them.
Old 2011-06-21, 02:06   Link #1197
ColdHearted

Would it be for Manga only or anime also ?
And also are they gonna show up on tv all the asuza highschool days ? .
Old 2011-06-21, 02:11   Link #1198
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Since the anime is based on the manga, both. The current manga is running two chapters a month. One at the start of the month for the college years (Ritsu, Mio, Mugi, and Yui), and one at the end of the month for the high school years (Azusa, Ui, and Jun).

The question will be how long Azusa's part will be? The College group can go on for years. And when Azusa's part endd, will the manga return to one chapter a month, or stay at two?

The second question would be if KyoAni is told to animate K-On!!! after they movie is finished. And what would they animate first...Azusa's part, or Yui's part? Or both at the same time?
Old 2011-06-21, 02:17   Link #1199
ColdHearted

If that would be that situation I prefer animate first the Azusa's part
so that a lot of time they gonna spend on thinking lots of idea on what would happen in College days of the 4 Cute-Lazy-Talented-CakeLovers Light Club Music .
Old 2011-06-21, 07:18   Link #1200
Goggen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdHearted View Post
If that would be that situation I prefer animate first the Azusa's part
so that a lot of time they gonna spend on thinking lots of idea on what would happen in College days of the 4 Cute-Lazy-Talented-CakeLovers Light Club Music .
Maybe you're not following, but the "college" K-On already exists. New chapters are being published about it every month. KyoAni wouldn't need to "spend a lot of time thinking of lots of ideas" for it, they would just base it on the already-existing manga like usual.

Don't expect it to happen soon, though.
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life