AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 9 6.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 13.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 14.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 11.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 19 14.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 15 11.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 10 7.75%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 2.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.10%
1 out of 10 : Painful 18 13.95%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-01-03, 17:48   Link #721
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Aldnoah.Zero XXIV. Inheritor of the Skies

What I can say is that the last fights in space defied my expectations and train of predictions. In spite of the heavy political disclosure the last episode had to offer, nonetheless, the final space battles were packed with tragic heroism from the side of the Orbital Knights whom choose to remain loyal to Slaine for better and for worse to the end.

I cannot say that Slaine and Inaho last showdown was epic in context of the standards that are other sci-fi shows such as Code GEASS or the Gundam franchise, for example, have set in regards to war. Nevertheless, it was emotive to behold at being roller coaster of an exchanged of fire.

But, as a whole, I can say that the second season packed raw emotions even to the last episode that made me feel for the characters. Even in this final episode I felt respect for the Vers like Harklight and the other Martians that stood for Slaine for their last showdown.

And, as a whole, I feel happy that even after the war concluded with Earth and Mars signing a formal peace treaty, still, Asseylum did not completely forget about Slaine, as per her wish that Inaho carried and fulfilled.
Closed Thread