AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-29, 05:07   Link #19901
demino_hellsin
That one guy

something feels odd...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 05:08   Link #19902
Eratas123

Odd about what?
Old 2012-01-29, 05:09   Link #19903
demino_hellsin
That one guy

that draft. Not really my place to say but something feels out of place...

but maybe that's just me.
Old 2012-01-29, 05:11   Link #19904
Eratas123

Any explanation? I know Maya's OOC, but what else?
Old 2012-01-29, 05:15   Link #19905
HasuMasu
*Artist

My download for Dragon Nest stopped when I was just about done with it.

SUCH MISFORTUNE!!
Old 2012-01-29, 05:16   Link #19906
Eratas123

@ Box - Kinda off topic there....
Old 2012-01-29, 05:21   Link #19907
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

From what I can tell, Maya is a good mother material. I expect this as her treatment of Irish in Shadow as well, though she might also had her serious side in that regard.

Also, the hyperbole in the earlier paragraphs are funny.
Old 2012-01-29, 05:23   Link #19908
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does she seem too OOC here? I need to know if I should cut it out.
Old 2012-01-29, 05:28   Link #19909
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

bah, screw OOC, I actually liked Maya this way. To preserve the Canon characterization, you just need to show her ditz side.
Old 2012-01-29, 05:32   Link #19910
Eratas123

This is taken from a scene in SHadow. She mentions to Irish that she knows his secret (That his glasses were fake) but he assumed it was his other secret (He's a guy). This makes him blab and beg her not to say anything. He falls for it again when she mentions that she knows he likes someone then assumes it's about his drug addiction. Both times end up making him look like a dumbass and promising to do anything she wanted in exchange for secrecy even if he wouldn't care if he knew what she was talking about.

Going to eat out, be back in 2-3 hours.
Old 2012-01-29, 05:40   Link #19911
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Well it might be because I just finished gundam 00 S2 but the wording felt... serious??? I didn't get the ridiculous comedic vibes I normally do? something like that I guess
Old 2012-01-29, 06:13   Link #19912
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

..... Today is not productive, I keep thinking how to develop Chifuyu/Joshua and always hitting a dead end (mainly due to Chifuyu's celibate status... damn).
Old 2012-01-29, 06:15   Link #19913
demino_hellsin
That one guy

she's too obssessed about how Ichika would grow up to care for her own affairs in canon. Joshua's best bet would be to show Chifuyu that Ichika's gonna be fine *cue report of Ichika getting into another bloody fist fight* hmmm not the best plan I had...
Old 2012-01-29, 06:23   Link #19914
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ouch....

The only point possible used to his advantage (though he himself doesn't know):
1. Both are related to Kirishima Industry, he is the test pilot of Armored Stratos, and Chifuyu has both professional and personal ties to the owner.
2. He greatly reminded the siblings of a long-lost father figure. He IS the father figure in question, is amnesiac and doesn't remember anything about it.
3. He doesn't afraid of Chifuyu, even if he always been cautious (there's a good reason his comrades called him "Armored Balls" after the Gospel incident )
Old 2012-01-29, 06:33   Link #19915
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm hard choices... I'm mostly skilled at getting myself friendzoned but... I seriously think he should keep popping up where she's at and annoy the heck out of her. Just because it's funny that way.
Old 2012-01-29, 06:40   Link #19916
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That was my plan

1. As Chapter 11 shown, he first appeared in Kirishima Industry Odaiba facility. He's getting revived ShiroKishi in this case.
2. Second time he's appearing, he watched Ichika beating the crap out of delinquents, he passed Chifuyu after deflecting a switchblade aimed at Ichika with a trashbin cover.
3. Third time being the Gospel arc, Natasha treat him as if he's her boyfriend in the aftermath. Joshua subtly implies that she's already friendzoned.
4. Fourth time, he and Iori appeared at the bar where Chifuyu and Maya usually hang out.

And so on...

(Now I felt like fans will kill me )
Old 2012-01-29, 06:47   Link #19917
demino_hellsin
That one guy

You're doing a good job thus far =))

Would it be weird if a magazine that features IS would have things like information on the newest IS models from the various countries and companies? For example, there's an article that's talking about the "official information" to be released on Schwarzer Regen. Or maybe a feature on what makes Blue Tears a prime pick to be Europe's new mass produced unit.

I figured since there would be no with-held information on IS research except those researched in ISA, there would be information released to the public about certain IS models, especially those commercialized and those used by representative candidates. This official information is through an IS fad magazine.

Does that sound too farfetched?
Old 2012-01-29, 06:54   Link #19918
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I thing about "hypothetical" spec wouldn't be farfetched, still "true" and "Detailed spec" ARE.

On the other hand, I.S. related scandal is not having fun about this (and being a reporter is downright dangerous comparable being a soldier fielded in front line)

The leaked existence of Gospel will kick start an international issues (such as Gospel NOT being developed in I.S.A. and yet treated as top-class secret). Enough to fill several pages for several edition. (even if it's a monthly magazine).

And there's also issue about the existence of Phantom Task, originally shady organization disappear in time, resurfaced and shown interest about I.S.

Hell, you can even have a sidestory about an intrepid reporter. :3

Side note - And in September, Ichika is in the cover and pin-up...
Old 2012-01-29, 06:57   Link #19919
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
You're doing a good job thus far =))

Would it be weird if a magazine that features IS would have things like information on the newest IS models from the various countries and companies? For example, there's an article that's talking about the "official information" to be released on Schwarzer Regen. Or maybe a feature on what makes Blue Tears a prime pick to be Europe's new mass produced unit.

I figured since there would be no with-held information on IS research except those researched in ISA, there would be information released to the public about certain IS models, especially those commercialized and those used by representative candidates. This official information is through an IS fad magazine.

Does that sound too farfetched?
It's not a bad idea.

Only thing is the IS as they are now are... Restricted. In a way that not every female on the planet has access to them.

If IS slugfest competition like Mondo Grosso gets publicized/open to the public, then having participated units shown in public media isn't odd at all.

It's like maybe Nascar. Car models are featured in the magazines, even though they are specifically tuned for races, the stock models can be bought by just about anyone.

Also, is it possible to cause a very shallow dent or even minor fracture(barely noticeable) on the side of a weapon if its struck by a katana with enough strength?
Old 2012-01-29, 07:08   Link #19920
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The Katana should shatter in an instant, but then again, there would be dent.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest