AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 7 9.72%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 22.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 16.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 12.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 6.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.78%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 5.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-06, 15:20   Link #21
Sumeragi
Banned

Kyousuke is so cute this episode.
Old 2013-04-06, 15:22   Link #22
taichi-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Huh, a drama CD story next episode? I'm getting seriously worried about the pacing of this.
What cd drama? do you know where to find it? If It's short they can cram it in 10min .. they can't waste an episode for that..

Hey.. what is "My city" ? they mentioned it in the episode but I can't remember..
Old 2013-04-06, 15:38   Link #23
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
What cd drama? do you know where to find it? If It's short they can cram it in 10min .. they can't waste an episode for that..

Hey.. what is "My city" ? they mentioned it in the episode but I can't remember..
It's part of the novel, so its canon at least. It will probably be about half the episode I think. I don't think the drama cd and the second episode are the same to be honest but not 100% sure.
Here's a summary of the shorts since most of the other links are download only.==
http://ggftw.com/forum/blogs/zgmfx19...mo-shorts.html
"My city" is the name of the novel Kirino wrote in episode 7 I believe, and further debuted in the infamous episode 8.
Old 2013-04-06, 15:42   Link #24
taichi-kun

I see.. thank you very much !!
Old 2013-04-06, 15:49   Link #25
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
I see.. thank you very much !!
No problem.
Old 2013-04-06, 16:14   Link #26
Trogdolyte

boring episode. i thought kirino and kyou ended with good terms when she went away in season 1. i guess i remembered it wrong. even cat girl is mean to him. kyousuke should just be with the childhood friend, and forget the rest. or maybe that rich girl.

the one scene i really liked was the flashback. lol kyousuke got owned.
Old 2013-04-06, 16:17   Link #27
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdolyte View Post
boring episode. i thought kirino and kyou ended with good terms when she went away in season 1. i guess i remembered it wrong. even cat girl is mean to him. kyousuke should just be with the childhood friend, and forget the rest. or maybe that rich girl.

the one scene i really liked was the flashback. lol kyousuke got owned.
There would be no point to have a Second Season if everything would be resolved, hehe.
Old 2013-04-06, 16:29   Link #28
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
Huh, a drama CD story next episode? I'm getting seriously worried about the pacing of this.
Well, they've 16 episodes. And I would say the Drama CD story would probably be only half an episode anyway. If I would guess they would probably throw the Akagi-Kyousuke BL story for the other half. (Although, yeah, that would still mean 2 chapters in 2 episodes...). Vol. 8 and 10 can both be condensed quite a bit, though...

P.S. Come on...let Kirino has a single episode LOL...Kuroneko will have plenty of turns after this.

The complain about Kirino makes me laugh anyway. Seriously, what you expect? 0% tsun 100% dere Kirino?

Last edited by ion475; 2013-04-06 at 16:41.
Old 2013-04-06, 16:44   Link #29
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I want to remind novel readers that you must not post speculation about what novel content the anime will cover in future episodes in anime threads. Please instead go to the Spoilers & Speculation thread.
Old 2013-04-06, 16:45   Link #30
HandofFate

sorry Kirino, but your absence, tons of better imouto characters came out.
Old 2013-04-06, 16:45   Link #31
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Well, they've 16 episodes. And I would say the Drama CD story would probably be only half an episode anyway. If I would guess they would probably throw the Akagi-Kyousuke BL story for the other half. (Although, yeah, that would still mean 2 chapters in 2 episodes...). Vol. 8 and 10 can both be condensed quite a bit, though...

P.S. Come on...let Kirino has a single episode LOL...Kuroneko will have plenty of turns after this.

The complain about Kirino makes me laugh anyway. Seriously, what you expect? 0% tsun 100% dere Kirino?
The hate for Kirino is strong. That's why the day will come when the haters get shocked about her. I look forward to it.
Kyousuke is awesome tho. Rings her up and the first thing he asks is "Hey, how much do you like me?" Priceless if we could have seen her reaction.
Edit: I've become addicted to the OP. I feel serene, calm, and peaceful.

Last edited by finalfury; 2013-04-06 at 18:24. Reason: Reunion is awesome
Old 2013-04-06, 17:17   Link #32
sayde

I wonder if the people who came up with that dark meruru scene are Disgaea fans.
*edit*
And of course...leave it to ClariS to provide another pleasant song (for what I assume will be this seasons OP).
Old 2013-04-06, 18:54   Link #33
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Shironeko bless us all. little worried about the conclusion of second season but I'm just in it for the ride and Kyousuke needs more love. So far, presentation wise, it was very good, animation is now greatly improved and the wardrobe designs are a lot better.
Kuroneko Blushing Face = WIN!!!
Guilty of watching the ED/OP multiple times for more Kuroneko ==
Agree. She only appear for a few second, but totally worth it
Old 2013-04-06, 18:55   Link #34
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
The hate for Kirino is strong. That's why the day will come when the haters get shocked about her. I look forward to it.
Kyousuke is awesome tho. Rings her up and the first thing he asks is "Hey, how much do you like me?" Priceless if we could have seen her reaction.
Edit: I've become addicted to the OP. I feel serene, calm, and peaceful.
It's just one or two people here anyway

But then, now that I read that person's reply in Date A Live, maybe his/her problem is just with Aya-nyan voicing any imouto in general
Old 2013-04-06, 19:08   Link #35
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
grrrrrrrr Kirino
It's like it's really 2010 again. I always enjoyed reading your thoughts on Ore no Imouto last time around, so hope you'll be active this time too.

I would be lying if I claimed to like Kirino half as much as I do Kuroneko, but I personally like her also. Solid start to a series I really like; I'm very happy that this season is going to be extra long for a one cour.
Old 2013-04-06, 19:09   Link #36
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I wonder if the people who came up with that dark meruru scene are Disgaea fans.
A disgaea fan will have an attack that destroy multi-universe, not just one planet )

Quote:
I think more like idiot ) What else does him expect to be answered )
Old 2013-04-06, 19:14   Link #37
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
I think more like idiot ) What else does him expect to be answered )
I like his straight forwardness and after watching Baka Test, I believe that idiots can be awesome and Kyousuke has joined the ranks of awesome idiots.
After seeing this
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5499/kuo.png
How can he not be awesome lol.

Last edited by finalfury; 2013-04-06 at 19:17. Reason: Kyousuke's disciple in training
Old 2013-04-06, 19:32   Link #38
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Glad this is back. Though Kuroneko is still the best part of the ep. Honestly she got that much in royalties to buy all that! Well at least she let him play one of the games.
Old 2013-04-06, 19:42   Link #39
Trogdolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
There would be no point to have a Second Season if everything would be resolved, hehe.
you know what? you're right.
Old 2013-04-06, 19:55   Link #40
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
I like his straight forwardness and after watching Baka Test, I believe that idiots can be awesome and Kyousuke has joined the ranks of awesome idiots.
After seeing this
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5499/kuo.png
How can he not be awesome lol.
Haha, Kyousuke is always the straight forward type. Too bad most of the girl around him is not.
Still, if only they added Manami's explanation about Kirino's behavior. It's just only one line.
Closed Thread